Author Topic: Our beautiful Constitution in action  (Read 1150 times)

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Our beautiful Constitution in action
« on: October 17, 2017, 10:59:43 AM »
It has kept Jubilee's marauding mungiki police at bay until they acquired a court order allowing access to Wanjigi's premises.  I note the careful wording by the magistrate on the search warrants. 

Jubilidiots must not be allowed to destroy this beautiful constitution.  We must defend it.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Our beautiful Constitution in action
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 11:13:36 AM »
Maraga guys have no police to enforce their orders. The unfavourable ones will start getting a bold middle finger.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 11:27:46 AM »
Maraga guys have no police to enforce their orders. The unfavourable ones will start getting a bold middle finger.

That's fine.  The People's CJ has the country behind him.  And the people outnumber the mungiki police.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 11:31:46 AM »
Those Jubilee electoral fraudsters subverted the will of the people and must be dealt with when the People's Government assumes office.

http://www.kenyalaw.org/lex/actview.xql?actid=Const2010

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 11:34:39 AM »
Under capitalism, very few are willing to pay the price. Nobody in Kibera wants to get back to Kisumu scorching sun, it is better to forage around the city.

Hunger, rent and school fees for those with kids are what is sovereign under capitalism.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 11:44:41 AM »
Under capitalism, very few are willing to pay the price. Nobody in Kibera wants to get back to Kisumu scorching sun, it is better to forage around the city.

Hunger, rent and school fees for those with kids are what is sovereign under capitalism.

True, but it is up to the government to provide an enabling environment that allows the citizens to earn a living without killing themselves nor each other.

Jubilee have failed...

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2017, 11:56:49 AM »
Yesterday our beautiful constitution came to Akombe's rescue when Murkomen and other Jubilidiots tried to criminalise State Officers with dual citizenship.

The thieving bastards were put in their place.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2017, 12:47:27 PM »
bryan do you really love our beautiful constitution? Do you agree we should we reform it to parliamentary federalism?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2017, 12:54:50 PM »
bryan do you really love our beautiful constitution? Do you agree we should we reform it to parliamentary federalism?

I absolutely love our constitution as it stands at the moment.  Reforms are a must and I would prefer full blown majimboism with a ceremonial presidency.  A complete divorce from this fixation on the presidency etc.  I was all for 8 main regions as opposed to 47 counties.