Author Topic: KQ replaces top negroes with wazungu  (Read 2641 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
KQ replaces top negroes with wazungu
« on: October 17, 2017, 03:57:47 PM »
All Naikuni era execs were let go... all directors. With new Polish CEO it seems now they are onto key managers/heads of teams - like audit & procurement. Well, I don't mind this as incompetence leads to bigger national losses. A place like Safcom - MJ had only two fellow wazungu at the top - but lead with iron fist.

https://www.kenya-airways.com/about-us/corporate-profile/business-leadership-team/en/

http://www.nation.co.ke/business/Top-executives-exit-KQ-turnaround-quest-gains-steam/996-4131010-jq0rbaz/index.html

Four top executives exit Kenya Airways as turnaround quest gains steam

SUNDAY OCTOBER 8 2017

A Kenya Airways plane. FILE PHOTO | NMG

In Summary

• The emerging power shift had, until now, reportedly led to the departure of at least three senior KQ managers including its director of flight operations Noel Malinda who left the position to resume flying.

By MUGAMBI MUTEGI

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: KQ replaces top negroes with wazungu
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 04:14:44 PM »
We should do the same at state level :D :D :D

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 04:26:49 PM »
We should do the same at state level :D :D :D

I have long advocated this since campus days. Seriously so long as racism is outlawed it is simply silly not to hire the best talent.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 05:35:21 PM »
Exactly. Just like we float international tenders for some contracts - some jobs should be international. The middle east are doing great because they hire expats. Our private sector is doing great because they are not afraid to tap into international talent pool of managers.
I have long advocated this since campus days. Seriously so long as racism is outlawed it is simply silly not to hire the best talent.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 07:13:00 PM »
The only thing you can trust negro with is plunder
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 09:18:21 PM »
Exactly. Just like we float international tenders for some contracts - some jobs should be international. The middle east are doing great because they hire expats. Our private sector is doing great because they are not afraid to tap into international talent pool of managers.

But it will make more sense if we float tender for presidency.
Our foundation rests on jubilee shoddy fundamentals which make KQ rescue a droplet in ocean.

We are tired of JUBILEE and NASA shenanigans

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2017, 09:19:27 PM »
The only thing you can trust negro with is plunder

Your environment creates you. Grow in an environment  like Kenya's and all you think is "how to get rich quick". Institutionalized corruption has engulfed Kenya like a spider engulfs her enemy. Entangling it will take generations, if one starts now!!!.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2017, 07:50:06 PM »
More negroes purged at KQ ...

Head of Procurement & People Director let go. This Polish CEO hacheki na watu.

http://www.nation.co.ke/business/Sammy-Chepkwony-leave-KQ-after-5-months/996-4167000-14ir88u/index.html

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2017, 09:37:36 PM »
They should just sell the damn company to Poland

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2017, 08:20:23 PM »
They should just sell the damn company to Poland

Actually the govt, local banks and the public are the main owners. At 26B loss and rapid decline in marketshare what possible wisdom could you have against change?

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2017, 08:37:31 PM »
It's a good thing to bring expatriate but before I join kumbaya group praising this polish team let me ask for track record or history or list of airlines that this team has turned around.  Secondly I must say their are management issues and pure theft  but we also have to understand the market dynamics.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2017, 08:55:23 PM »
It's a good thing to bring expatriate but before I join kumbaya group praising this polish team let me ask for track record or history or list of airlines that this team has turned around.  Secondly I must say their are management issues and pure theft  but we also have to understand the market dynamics.

KQ was brought down by mismanagement ie incompetence and plunder. ET, Rwanda Air, et al are minting profits in contrast.

Mr Sebastian Mikosz is rather accomplished. He specializes in turnaround of underperforming airlines. You can check him out here.

https://www.kenya-airways.com/about-us/corporate-profile/business-leadership-team/en/

KQ made strategic blunders that are in the public domain. One is the fleet expansion and the other is fuel hedging. The buck squarely rests with the top managers.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop