Author Topic: Igathe resigns - he thought he was Sonko co-governor.  (Read 1709 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Igathe resigns - he thought he was Sonko co-governor.
« on: January 12, 2018, 06:29:21 PM »
Now Sonko can ran the shows the way he wants :) and I guess that is what we Naiirobeans want. We want Sonko in his true element.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Polycarp-Igathe-resigns-as-Nairobi-Deputy-Governor/1064-4261656-15qe4kcz/index.html

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Igathe resigns - he thought he was Sonko co-governor.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 06:54:13 PM »
They were never compatible.  One is a former chokora drug dealing prison escapee.  The other has been a high rolling corporate bigwig.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 06:56:04 PM »
Next is Kiambu governor Phd Nyoro of kiambu with unschooled waitutu. It just doesn't work like that.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 10:24:47 AM »
Sonko appoints former Town Clerk Gakuo as deputy governor. Someone with a good political-managerial mix. I was afraid he would appoint Simon Mbugua, another corrupt broker like Alfred Keter.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001270230/sonko-appoints-former-nairobi-town-clerk-gakuo-to-take-over-igathe-s-role
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2018, 10:39:23 AM »
That is an inspired choice. I think Sonko truly wants to transform Nairobi.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2018, 12:14:25 PM »
He will not make it. Sonko's base is the poor and they are not interested in a good organised society. That is why the hawkers have now invaded the streets of CBD.

That is an inspired choice. I think Sonko truly wants to transform Nairobi.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2018, 01:04:11 PM »
That is problem. But he can provide the poor with service they also need - slums can do with roads & whole shebang that Waiguru did before siphoning all the money in gunny bags. Sonko should take over NYS project and this time make it work....all slums should have small tarmacked roads, piped water, public free toilets...etc.
He will not make it. Sonko's base is the poor and they are not interested in a good organised society. That is why the hawkers have now invaded the streets of CBD.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2018, 02:13:24 PM »
How can Sonko takeover NYS which has its owners? That is moneybags for Mt Kenya mafia. NYS is national project ans Sonko as Nairobi governor has nothing to do with NYS. Sonko will fail as he was doomed to fail from the beginning. Do you ever hear nowadays of his Rescue Team?

That is problem. But he can provide the poor with service they also need - slums can do with roads & whole shebang that Waiguru did before siphoning all the money in gunny bags. Sonko should take over NYS project and this time make it work....all slums should have small tarmacked roads, piped water, public free toilets...etc.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2018, 02:23:50 PM »
I follow Sonko in facebook and the man is busy day and night. I think you're just not informed. He is 100% better than Kidero. The guy is definitely already the most hardworking governor...he seem to work even weekends..and there is a lot happening.
How can Sonko takeover NYS which has its owners? That is moneybags for Mt Kenya mafia. NYS is national project ans Sonko as Nairobi governor has nothing to do with NYS. Sonko will fail as he was doomed to fail from the beginning. Do you ever hear nowadays of his Rescue Team?