Author Topic: Ruto 2022 bid - Buying the media  (Read 3878 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Ruto 2022 bid - Buying the media
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2018, 08:55:43 PM »
2017 was different from 2013 but there were similarities, however, the ground is set for 2022 being completely different from 2017 and therefore the 2013 models being used to project 2022 are null and void. If there is an election in 2022 it will be under a whole new electoral reforms with a completely different IEBC.   

He will be the supreme leader of Jubilee - in the mold of Iran Ayatollah. As long as Uhuru does indicate he is retiring - no other GEMA leader can rise - and if they attempt - Uhuru will crash them. Uhuru will appoint a proxy to be Ruto deputy - but the deal will remain UhuRuto.
Unless Uhuru will be on the ballot, I don't see how his in-disciplined self can bottle up GEMA in the next 1 year with nothing looking up. Continued drought and the debt will start having serious trickle down effect on businesses and individuals - how he is able to manage getting the masses toe the line is a miracle even for a few months. The MPs and some governors he can have under lock and key; the ground will be shifting as usual with reelections statistics.

How is IEBC going to be fixed given that the jubilant is convinced, against all evidence, it needs no fixing?  It looks like a dead end for credible national elections for the foreseeable future.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman