Author Topic: Things Fall Apart  (Read 2072 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Things Fall Apart
« on: February 18, 2018, 11:38:06 AM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Things Fall Apart
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 12:09:03 PM »
Pastor that's a cheap op ed from one of Itumbi's boys.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 03:42:38 PM »
Pastor that's a cheap op ed from one of Itumbi's boys.
Robina,
I got it from NASWA Telegram channel. The official one. I hope it was satire. They are not given to nonsense
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 05:58:09 PM »
It's true! https://www.facebook.com/GovernorMigunaMiguna/posts/767220070134042

Miguna's ego will never allow him to enjoy the fruits of his many labors. I don't think NPD can be successfully treated at 60+.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 06:13:25 PM »

Miguna's ego will never allow him to enjoy the fruits of his many labors. I don't think NPD can be successfully treated at 60+.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 07:30:01 PM »

There is a reason the jubilant kept Miguna at arms length, even when he was throwing pot shots at Raila.  If he gets any level of insider trust, however minor, he generally fucks it up for whoever provided that trust.  Raila knows this. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2018, 09:30:51 PM »

There is a reason the jubilant kept Miguna at arms length, even when he was throwing pot shots at Raila.  If he gets any level of insider trust, however minor, he generally fucks it up for whoever provided that trust.  Raila knows this

From my point of view, RAO doesn't otherwise he would be president today. He's extremely horrible when it comes to choosing whom he aligns himself with.

People always forget what Orengo had to say about RAO's managerial style: "Odinga has done nothing to reorganise his office to make it more effective; Odinga is a poor manager who does not follow up; and he is primarily focused on preparing for his presidential run in 2012. Odinga has avoided bold moves because he is hostage to his difficult political constituency"

Replace 2012 with 2013 and 2017.

Heck, even Miguna himself said something similiar:

That's RAO's Achilles heel.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2018, 10:08:47 PM »
We warned this windbag would self-immolate. Not even the immediacy is surprising.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2018, 11:12:43 PM »

As I said,
 NASWA channel is not given to bullshiet.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2018, 11:24:09 PM »
I think this squabble is staged, to get Jubilee monkey off their backs

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2018, 02:00:26 AM »
Miguna should be reprimanded for a dressing such serious in house difference through the social media. We are almost at tipping point any distraction will set us back.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2018, 05:51:23 AM »
Miguna miguna at his  best.It all about him.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2018, 05:14:49 AM »
Baba hapendi ujinga

This is not the first time Norman Magaya has been accused of being a mole. Babu is basically ignoring what Miguna is saying , and preferring to retain the two. Whether you hate Miguna, if you really care for NASWA,you'd be aksin yourself whether there's any truth in WHAT he said as opposed to preoccupying yourself in assigning labels to his character and acts. Did Jubilee feed him this garbage to sow seeds of discord, or is he sharing some position widely held by NASWA upper echelons?

You may also want to recall that Babu never really publicly condemned the 3 sisters for abandoning him, not even after their asinine excuses for why they missed. It was his foot soldiers like Miguna,Millie etc who called them out.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2018, 09:25:20 AM »
Baba hapendi ujinga

This is not the first time Norman Magaya has been accused of being a mole. Babu is basically ignoring what Miguna is saying , and preferring to retain the two. Whether you hate Miguna, if you really care for NASWA,you'd be aksin yourself whether there's any truth in WHAT he said as opposed to preoccupying yourself in assigning labels to his character and acts. Did Jubilee feed him this garbage to sow seeds of discord, or is he sharing some position widely held by NASWA upper echelons?

You may also want to recall that Babu never really publicly condemned the 3 sisters for abandoning him, not even after their asinine excuses for why they missed. It was his foot soldiers like Miguna,Millie etc who called them out.

Two words: poor manager.

That's what it boils down to.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2018, 05:38:17 PM »
Two words, wrong analogy.  This is a movement and not a structured organization which requires micro-management.  Baba is doing exactly what he needs to do once in a while.

Baba hapendi ujinga

Two words: poor manager.

That's what it boils down to.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza