Author Topic: The National Education Management System (Nemis)- PINs  (Read 1355 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
The National Education Management System (Nemis)- PINs
« on: February 20, 2018, 08:03:10 PM »
Way to go.
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/education/Parents-rush-to-beat-pupils-PIN/2643604-4311878-qi4hunz/index.html

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: The National Education Management System (Nemis)- PINs
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 11:45:05 AM »
An attempt to reform one area just brings the rot in other areas in the system. Doesn't make sense why parents don't have birth certificates for even kids for over 10 years! Civil registration should be done at hospital after delivery. Deregistartion at the mortuary! What is so hard with some of these things?
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 11:51:25 AM »
home-deliveries? lack of those systems? backlog of issues.
An attempt to reform one area just brings the rot in other areas in the system. Doesn't make sense why parents don't have birth certificates for even kids for over 10 years! Civil registration should be done at hospital after delivery. Deregistartion at the mortuary! What is so hard with some of these things?

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 12:19:03 PM »
Even with home deliveries mothers have to go for vaccinations; I saw Belio say that even the NEMIS has already jammed with only 3. million kids out of 11 being entered.

home-deliveries? lack of those systems? backlog of issues.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution