Author Topic: Shrewed Chinaman now championing for globalization  (Read 926 times)

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
Shrewed Chinaman now championing for globalization
« on: December 06, 2017, 01:01:39 PM »

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-06/china-mounts-fresh-defense-of-globalization-at-economic-forum?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Shrewed Chinaman now championing for globalization
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 06:15:17 PM »
Chinaman is truly global. I was just at Disrupt Berlin and the number of Chinese was noticeable. I don't see this strictly as propaganda but reality.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 08:34:29 PM »
Chinaman is truly global. I was just at Disrupt Berlin and the number of Chinese was noticeable. I don't see this strictly as propaganda but reality.
Someone has to take USA's space. China seems to be the clear winner. With Trump's "MAGA", USA is looking inwards - at least for the next 4yrs.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 09:41:45 PM »
The USA - like Great Britain before - will never catch up again for a century. There will be remnants of their power like Oxford and other British relics. The world will remember Wall Street, Hollywood and Detroit with some nostalgia but noone will be bothered.

Someone has to take USA's space. China seems to be the clear winner. With Trump's "MAGA", USA is looking inwards - at least for the next 4yrs.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527