Author Topic: Like boycott the swearing in is another stupid idea  (Read 4751 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Like boycott the swearing in is another stupid idea
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2017, 09:03:27 PM »
Agreed this is the end. Even with Raila gone I doubt this movement for self determination will die. It's like watching a revolution in slow motion.   
Those are the inherent dangers of loyal blood. Boycott has worked, sabotage would have been the final punch to jubilee guts.........
Raila is too invested in the status quo.  He will not rock the boat.

He has opted to lookout for himself and his family interests.  He might as well be ready to hand in his resignation from politics on 12th though.  I don't see how any but the most delusional of his supporters hang on after this.

Or Kenya could sink into another KANU era.  The different NASA bases will be disoriented.  If ever there was an own goal.  The jubilant was shitting his pants just a few hours ago.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2017, 10:00:54 PM »
The people who have paid the ultimate price are the poor souls killed in the political violence. NASA should now disband slowly and let it's supporters find a home elsewhere.

Rala antics and half baked political strategies have been effectively crashed by the government.

Time for self-preservation is now 
Kalonzo and mudavadi hail Mary has been intercepted and probably ended their careers.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2017, 10:05:06 PM »
Agreed this is the end. Even with Raila gone I doubt this movement for self determination will die. It's like watching a revolution in slow motion.   
Those are the inherent dangers of loyal blood. Boycott has worked, sabotage would have been the final punch to jubilee guts.........
Raila is too invested in the status quo.  He will not rock the boat.

He has opted to lookout for himself and his family interests.  He might as well be ready to hand in his resignation from politics on 12th though.  I don't see how any but the most delusional of his supporters hang on after this.

Or Kenya could sink into another KANU era.  The different NASA bases will be disoriented.  If ever there was an own goal.  The jubilant was shitting his pants just a few hours ago.
Yes with ruto taking over in 2022..it will be another 10 years of iron fist rule..Kenya has gone a full circle..

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2017, 08:30:16 PM »
My read is Kalonzo has refused to take on risk without the reigns being handed over. Of course he's not man enough to run the opposition. Raila should annoint Joho - or oversee an ODM Leader contest - I refuse to agree with Pundit that one needs to have a big tribe to lead.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2017, 10:12:20 PM »
It's not that serious. If you witnessed the #KenyaVsNigeria brawl you discovered patriotism is better than politics.

http://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/featured/kenyans-nigerians-brawl-cyberspace/

Why would a public intellectual like Robina quote Mutahi Ngunyi and his groupies like they are authority on this issue.  People need to take a chill pill. This will not be the end but a new beginning.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527