Author Topic: Luo Supremacy Entertainment  (Read 1818 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Luo Supremacy Entertainment
« on: December 12, 2017, 07:04:46 AM »
Black Supremacy Entertainment have been entertaining Kenya for years. Every reggae fan knows DJ Simple Simon. Sample this;

Step aside Black Supremacy and enter Luo Supremacy  :lolz: :lolz:
Luos are blaming other tribes in NRM for calling off swearing-in
A digital essay by Onyango Oloo

Like most progressive Kenyans, Onyango Oloo was shocked at the last minute cancellation of the meticulously planned swearing scheduled for December 12, 2017. I share with millions of Kenyans my disappointment at the big let down.

I am very far from Nairobi and not close to the NASA powers that be or any of my good friends in that formation so I am jotting down this digital essay to give my honest ideological assessment of what probably went down.

First of all, it is significant to note who was at the press conference and who was missing. Of course NASA has to diplomatically come “together” in a collective soothing voice to allay the anger of their followers who saw the December 12th swearing in not as the coronation of Raila Amolo Odinga but rather as the beginning of a new chapter in Kenya’s struggle for democracy.

Secondly, a few months ago I criticized NASA’s “coalition” approach and contrasted it with the revolutionary united front strategy. I argued that the coalition approach was a mainstream, basically bourgeois grasp for political power. I said at the time that bringing ODM,Wiper, Amani,FORD Kenya and other mainstream petit-bourgeois parties together to confront Jubilee was merely an attempt to work out a way of dividing up the spoils once NASA had grabbed state power.

For a while, especially with the development of the People’s Assembly campaign and the economic boycott culminating with Raila’s refusal to participate in the October 26th charade of a so called second election my hopes returned and I said publicly that NASA was finally on the right track.

What is now emerging is that the ideological rifts in NASA are deep and real. Without name checking anyone, some of the players are right wing to their very core having been brought up and nurtured in KANU. For some of them, the lure of flying a flag was more alluring than giving the wananchi an opportunity to at last realize some of the dreams of Dedan Kimathi and the Mau Mau, Jaramogi Oginga Odinga and KPU, Pio gama Pinto, Makhan Singh and the DTM underground activists of the 1980s or those who have shed blood, sweat and tears from the 1980s or the hundreds of youth who have bravely taken police bullets in the last few months.

It appears that outside this internal reactionary core within NASA, on the outside there is the Kenyan neo-colonial state-through NIS,through Jubilee, the Gikuyu-Kalenjin holoi poloi and theAmericans, the British and other imperialists.

Without painting Raila Odinga as a Che Guevara or some revolutionary saint, it appears to me that at least in his case he has been struggling to move from his wishy-washy social democratic moorings into a revolutionary nationalist direction. I argue it is because the NASA flag bearer is in touch with the masses and he knows what the people in Tononoka,Chaani, Kondele, Homa Bay, Migori, Makueni, Athi River,Kibra, Eastliegh, Ugenya,Gem,Alego, Kendu Bay and Pand Pieri are striving for. And for that matter the Diaspora folks in Stockholm, London, Dallas, Johannesburg, Durban, Riyadh,Seoul are hankering for.

Quite frankly, the ordinary Kenyan people are the ones who are leading the movement for social justice transformation in Kenya-not the imperialist funded NGOs, not the “instant democrats” who like Intel have KANU inside. They are the ones who have been pulling Raila Odinga and NASA to come over to their side.On the other hand, it is the rightwing in NASA who have been acting as a break to thwart radical developments.

It is significant that Uhuru Kenyatta has not yet announced his new cabinet. Could this be as a a wait and see game of some quiet wheeler dealership with elements within NASA for positions? After all, the cases of Musila, Rege, Otuoma and even Isaac Ruto and Munya has demonstrated that our mainstream politicians are at the end of the day, virtually tumbocrats at heart.

Kenya, even more than Rwanda, Uganda, South Sudan and Ethiopia is crucial to the geo-political plans of the Americans, the Europeans and NATO. There is a severe risk for the military-industrial complex and the Fortune 500 corporations if anything were to happen to threaten their neo-colonial stranglehold on Kenya.

We have seen that Uhuru Kenyatta and Jubilee have not hesitated to use Mungiki thugs to kill and maim innocent civilians to maintain their dictatorship. You can be sure that US Ambassador Godec and the Western envoys in Nairobi know this. Recently, there was a blatant attempt to assassinate Raila Odinga. Who knows how many NASA leaders were waiting in the wings to jump is as replacements?

My plea to Kenyans reading this in Jukwaa, Twitter, Facebook whether they are inside the country or scattered in Scandinavia, Britain, America, other parts of Africa, the Middle East or elsewhere is to remember the Kiswahili expression: “mapambano sio ngoma ya lele mama” which roughly translates that working for progressive change is not an ohangla, lipala, benga, rumba or soukous dance.

The time has come to rip off the hypocritical masks which the NASA turncoats who schemed to cancel the Raila swearing in are lurking behind. We must embolden the Oduor Ongwen's, the James Orengos, the Gladys Wangas, the Millicents, the Mishis, the Aishas, the Migunas, the Johos and the Kingis who have been keeping the national democratic dream alive. Those of us who work with the progressives inside will do our outmost to isolate the reactionaries and strengthen the progressives.

That is what Onyango Oloo has to say today.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Luo Supremacy Entertainment
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 10:17:47 AM »
The Luo should learn from Kalenjin.With Moi gone many kalenjin thought it was the end of their political glory.We didnt even realize Moi had morphed into something inimical to even Kalenjin interests and like Raila had intimidate all kalenjin to toe his line, family and friends.But look now...at Kalenjin reinassaince led by Ruto and 30yrs old like Murkomen running circle around someone like Orengo who was rioting with my uncle at UON in 1974..It would another five years before Murkomen birth and he is majority leader something Wetangula has been trying to become :D.The Luos need time out in wilderness to weed out all the kiwi dying oldmen like Raila and Orengo..and Oburu is still out there looking for a job.Nyongo is someone governor...average age of Luo leader is 75yrs...old senile.They need to cut them off like Kalenjin did to Moi and clan.Cut Raila off but respect him.He will try to run again 2022 with predictable outcome...more grief for Luos.

It is tragic that Luos next leader is Orengo....73 yrs or so old man.

Please Luos and every community out there dreaming of leadership invest in young leadership. Send to parliament 20 yrs or 30 yrs old. Keep them in power for long enough to learn the ropes and in 20-30 yrs when they are 50-60  they will be at prime and ready to rule.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 02:16:07 PM »
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 05:07:54 PM »
There is nothing luos are going to learn from Kalenjins as far as politics are concerned. What the arrogant and fiercely hated  Murkomen and Ruto are doing is tumbo politics which anybody can do and I would not call it a success given the state of the torn-nation today. Lets wait and see if Kikuyus will support Ruto the same way Kalenjins supported Ouru.

The Luo should learn from Kalenjin.With Moi gone many kalenjin thought it was the end of their political glory.We didnt even realize Moi had morphed into something inimical to even Kalenjin interests and like Raila had intimidate all kalenjin to toe his line, family and friends.But look now...at Kalenjin reinassaince led by Ruto and 30yrs old like Murkomen running circle around someone like Orengo who was rioting with my uncle at UON in 1974..It would another five years before Murkomen birth and he is majority leader something Wetangula has been trying to become :D.The Luos need time out in wilderness to weed out all the kiwi dying oldmen like Raila and Orengo..and Oburu is still out there looking for a job.Nyongo is someone governor...average age of Luo leader is 75yrs...old senile.They need to cut them off like Kalenjin did to Moi and clan.Cut Raila off but respect him.He will try to run again 2022 with predictable outcome...more grief for Luos.

It is tragic that Luos next leader is Orengo....73 yrs or so old man.

Please Luos and every community out there dreaming of leadership invest in young leadership. Send to parliament 20 yrs or 30 yrs old. Keep them in power for long enough to learn the ropes and in 20-30 yrs when they are 50-60  they will be at prime and ready to rule.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2017, 11:49:06 PM »

Offline bimnji

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 02:06:10 AM »
Can Miguna even go 2 days without food let a lone inciting people to go to caves in aberdares. Is he even tweeting this from kenya?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2017, 03:41:53 AM »

So I gather.  It's too close to home for her when it's not only supporters getting dispatched to the next world left, right and center but also with the prospect of the moneyman getting locked up.  She would be perfectly fine if he kept it low intensity with the only guaranteed casualties coming from Kibera, Mathare etc.

Maybe one day I may understand the fixation on Luos.  From the little I can gather, Raila has(had?) strong support beyond just the Luo.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2017, 01:11:36 PM »

So I gather.  It's too close to home for her when it's not only supporters getting dispatched to the next world left, right and center but also with the prospect of the moneyman getting locked up.  She would be perfectly fine if he kept it low intensity with the only guaranteed casualties coming from Kibera, Mathare etc.

Maybe one day I may understand the fixation on Luos.  From the little I can gather, Raila has(had?) strong support beyond just the Luo.