Author Topic: Free Advice to GoK on Ending Teacher's Strike  (Read 2612 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Free Advice to GoK on Ending Teacher's Strike
« on: January 08, 2015, 05:07:18 PM »
The enemy of your enemy is your friend.

I happen to hate KNUT which I usually refer to as "Kichaa". I grew up at the Coast so we have all these names that make Swahili entertaining. Here are the steps that GoK can stake to end strikes once and for all.

When at war, a ceasefire without a peace treaty is no assurance of the war blossoming again. KNUT has been at war with GoK since 1997 when it backmailed KANU in to granting teachers slaries way above the ability of the government to pay. Who organizes these wars? It is KNUT and Kuppet. The solution is to Destroy KNUT and KUPPET. How

1. GoK finances KNUT's war against it by allowing the TSC to dutifully collect huge membership fees from every teacher and hand it to Sossion and other thieves to consume. TSC collects 5 - 10% of each teachers salary for KNUT and Kuppet. This translates to nearly half a billion every month - which the trade unions consume long before the next month's loot comes in. All GoK has to do is amend the law to allow teachers to collect their full salary from the TSC and then on their own power walk to the offices of the trade union they love so much and pay 10% of their salary to Sossion and company.

2. Banks should be forbidden to make such collections from teachers salaries without the authority of the central bank.

3. Every teacher wishing to have banks collect and pay cash to KNUT should make an individual application, send it through his / her Principal to the TSC via the local Education director. This authority shall only be granted if the teacher's salary is not already encumbered ibn heavy debts to cooperatives and hire purchase firms. It should be applied for annually two months before it expire.

4. The Commissioner of Cooperatives should investigate KNUT cooperatives to ensure that there is no corruption and that teachers are getting full value for their money

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Free Advice to GoK on Ending Teacher's Strike
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 09:50:31 AM »
You are damn too smart for a Negro
The enemy of your enemy is your friend.

I happen to hate KNUT which I usually refer to as "Kichaa". I grew up at the Coast so we have all these names that make Swahili entertaining. Here are the steps that GoK can stake to end strikes once and for all.

When at war, a ceasefire without a peace treaty is no assurance of the war blossoming again. KNUT has been at war with GoK since 1997 when it backmailed KANU in to granting teachers slaries way above the ability of the government to pay. Who organizes these wars? It is KNUT and Kuppet. The solution is to Destroy KNUT and KUPPET. How

1. GoK finances KNUT's war against it by allowing the TSC to dutifully collect huge membership fees from every teacher and hand it to Sossion and other thieves to consume. TSC collects 5 - 10% of each teachers salary for KNUT and Kuppet. This translates to nearly half a billion every month - which the trade unions consume long before the next month's loot comes in. All GoK has to do is amend the law to allow teachers to collect their full salary from the TSC and then on their own power walk to the offices of the trade union they love so much and pay 10% of their salary to Sossion and company.

2. Banks should be forbidden to make such collections from teachers salaries without the authority of the central bank.

3. Every teacher wishing to have banks collect and pay cash to KNUT should make an individual application, send it through his / her Principal to the TSC via the local Education director. This authority shall only be granted if the teacher's salary is not already encumbered ibn heavy debts to cooperatives and hire purchase firms. It should be applied for annually two months before it expire.

4. The Commissioner of Cooperatives should investigate KNUT cooperatives to ensure that there is no corruption and that teachers are getting full value for their money

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 02:50:58 PM »
Thanks for the compliment. I make my living providing good and bad advice as long as it is for The Greater Good.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 03:38:55 PM »
Omollo,
Those indeed are solid proposals to counter KNUT.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2015, 04:11:19 PM »
I took studies dealing with among other things how to break industrial action. But at some point I decided it went completely against everything I believed in and largely walked in the opposite direction. However fropm time to time I do get mad. Why am I giving such advice to GoK:

1. Teachers by nature need not demand a luxurious salary because it has the effect of limiting education and therefore undermining one of the core values of becoming a teacher - providing knowledge to all on equal basis
2. There are things which teachers can fight for which help them improve their lives and at the SAME time improve the quality of education. These include fighting for smaller classes, allowances for books, free further education, better facilities for their schools, bigger and better designed classrooms to allow all weather learning, facilities for special needs teachers and students (ramps, lifts etc).

These are a better option to demanding more money for themselves knowing that it will lead to inflation which will then wipe out the "gains" and set the stage for more demands for more money.
Omollo,
Those indeed are solid proposals to counter KNUT.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2015, 03:31:13 PM »
They are hiding a lot of information. We did obtain their finances in 1997 and this is not what happens. Basically the money comes in and the officials share it between themselves every month.
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/How-Knut-spent-teachers-millions/-/1056/2635682/-/5hndjmz/-/index.html