Author Topic: 28 days zombie movie  (Read 7919 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
28 days zombie movie
« on: June 27, 2015, 06:09:19 PM »
I watched that tonight. Good movie.

I think about the apocalypse quite often ever since I was a child. I dreamt of bunker designs. I still think about it. Like the Egyptians I feel like treasure needs to be stored. In this case the world's data collected and stored like the early churches. There will be a day when the internet will be no more and that cloud pops. However I've had dreams where I google to look up things and gather new info. It leads me to believe whether my mind is subconsciously picking up on the technological processes. The problem is I can't figure out a way to take that crystal clear snapshot of my searches as evidence my dream googling is as crystal clear. I need an outlet. My mouth and physical self is too slow and filters too much when translating what's in my mind/dream to the outside. There's got to be a faster medium like pure electrical impulses.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: 28 days zombie movie
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 06:16:31 PM »
I think if I was to build a bunker it makes sense to do so in a seabed. The sea has plentiful rich resources. Food from seaweed, fish etc. drinkable water filtered from seawater, hydro energy power. I believe Atlantis existed. It logically makes sense.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: 28 days zombie movie
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 06:19:49 PM »
Interesting stuff about cabling.

http://m.mentalfloss.com/article.php?id=60150