Author Topic: The Championships Wimbledon, 2015  (Read 5866 times)

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
The Championships Wimbledon, 2015
« on: July 11, 2015, 11:23:04 PM »

Serena will win!
"Christianity is not a religion, but a personal relationship with Christ".

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: The Championships Wimbledon, 2015
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 04:09:17 AM »
I have concluded Serena is on something illegal.  I saw her win today but I did not see a woman.  She seems to become less and less feminine as the years go by.  Her eyebrows are now thicker, accentuating her manly facial angles.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 06:22:32 AM »
Termie, this will give you a chuckle!

Interview with Serena Williams

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 06:39:46 AM »
Off- topic .

Our beautiful Mya once asked on a different post. "Why doesn't RP date black women?".  In Southern Cali, you have two choices: South Central or Compton (Home of Suge Knight). It's like asking a man or a woman to date from Mathare or Korogocho ...... BTW, I prefer black women. It pisses my wife sometimes

I will save it for another day .....

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2015, 10:57:20 PM »
I have concluded Serena is on something illegal.  I saw her win today but I did not see a woman.  She seems to become less and less feminine as the years go by.  Her eyebrows are now thicker, accentuating her manly facial angles.
I disagree. She has always been like that. Othwerwise she would have been like her Hater - Martina Navratilova and those Eastern European "women" of sports. Martina has been on Serena's case and has actually made a career out of it since leaving the court. She makes such outrageous remarks and accusations that she has become totally irrelevant.

This weekend she was up in arms that Serena and Victoria Azerenka had won headphones:

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread