Author Topic: Banning Mwanabiashara was purely partisan  (Read 35984 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Banning Mwanabiashara was purely partisan
« on: September 11, 2014, 12:13:43 PM »
This is zero decorum and this is 110% decorum

haha, Looks like Omorlo is starting to enjoy the  use of Archives, And it also Look like kevoo is going to face the wrath of a woman who was scolded by Tarimbo.

1. If you are discovering archives for the first time I can only say congratulations. I have been accessing and using archives even while you were a sperm in a Luo man before he implanted it your drunken malaya mama huko Gachie;
2. I had no idea vooke is Kevoo - thanks for the tip
3. You are free to sniff my underpants and declare me a woman. I guess your mother wont agree having tasted my uncircumcised Luo dick. But hey, if being a woman is such an insult, I guess you learned it when you saw how your mother was sodomized by men and decided it was the worst thing possible - to be a woman.

Get another brain cell.

Who between Omorlo and Mwanabiashara is at fault?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Banning Mwanabiashara was purely partisan
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 12:19:16 PM »
It really hard to moderate forums but also Nipate.com situation is not sustainable in long ran when site is blacklisted and banned. There are also folks we can do without. For instance Omollo contribute alot more in content...but the likes of MauMau fool can derail a thread by attacking him.

Mwanabiashara is just an internet troll least interested in debates and engagement. We do not need such characters.

Yes give a dog a fair hearing...but he remains a dog least interested in any intellectual engagement.

Ultimately it is who started the unwarranted attacks..Omollo or MauMau.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 12:28:08 PM »
Negroes visit forums for all sorts of reasons and not all contribute equally to all things. Diversity is what made Nipate
Cold intellectual discourses should be left to poets and lecture halls.

That he was banned and Omorlo not is my mbeef yet from the content of their exchange both are probably equally harmful to the site. So, what prompted the ban?

Veritas used to be ODM at some point and Omorlo is. Muthee is Okoyu. This was a clear case of bias

Mwanabiashara is just an internet troll least interested in debates and engagement. We do not need such characters.

Yes give a dog a fair hearing.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 12:31:16 PM »
We are not trying to replicate nipate.com. It exist now as internet toilet for all trolls.I think there people who just come to wind up folks..the good debates in nipate.com were conducted by very few people..vooke,kadame,terminator,omollo,ole and yours truly...under very difficult circumstances where fools and idiots do all within their powers to derail debates.

I can understand disagreement based on positions and principles...but we cannot tolerate somebody who just come here to wind up people and start online fights.

It really about who started it.

Veritas should develop procedures for dealing with internet trolls and fools. Maybe a 3 man committee review any discipline case and recommend action to veritas.

That way verita's nipate.org because the sitting room while those of you who want to go to public toilet once in a while can always check mkenya's nipate.com

Negroes visit forums for all sorts of reasons and not all contribute equally to all things. Diversity is what made Nipate
Cold intellectual discourses should be left to poets and lecture halls.

That he was banned and Omorlo not is my mbeef yet from the content of their exchange both are probably equally harmful to the site. So, what prompted the ban?

Veritas used to be ODM at some point and Omorlo is. Muthee is Okoyu. This was a clear case of bias

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 12:36:20 PM »
This is where it started

http://www.nipate.org/index.php?topic=219.0
Apparently, that is true, anybody who promise us to hold Jacon by the gonads in matharau way automatically become our favourite candidate.  Another requirement is for him to toe the line of community's choice of our defacto leader (mutongoria) ,  because we fully understand that together we put Jacon to the drainage ,apart the mad man get full mkeka.

So stop pretending and continue lining up your asses for Kabogo to semenize. Pesa Mashinani is on track and we shall reduce the ability of whatever thief you choose to tyrannize over tax payer funds. After we hit 70% of National revenue, we wont care what Mutongoria you choose or how many votes you steal to top up.

I'd say its a TIE between Omorlo and Mwanabiashara
But you have already concluded one of the parties as too useless for this forum...watch your bias

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 12:39:16 PM »
Nope. Show me one thread where maumau or mwanabiashra has contribute anything intellectual. He did wind me up for no reason at all before he went for Omollo.

Heck the fool came in camouflage to hide his maumau self because clearly he cannot contribute anything intellectual...there is really no loss...he is back in nipate.com toilet...which is mashada...of our time.

RCB and Nipate.com worked well when serious folks were majority and a mashada fool wouldn't dare contribute...coz he'd be ignored or the floor wipped with him or her.

Now self-regulation fails when like nipate.com...the average IQ of the site is MASHADA.

This is where it started

http://www.nipate.org/index.php?topic=219.0
Apparently, that is true, anybody who promise us to hold Jacon by the gonads in matharau way automatically become our favourite candidate.  Another requirement is for him to toe the line of community's choice of our defacto leader (mutongoria) ,  because we fully understand that together we put Jacon to the drainage ,apart the mad man get full mkeka.

So stop pretending and continue lining up your asses for Kabogo to semenize. Pesa Mashinani is on track and we shall reduce the ability of whatever thief you choose to tyrannize over tax payer funds. After we hit 70% of National revenue, we wont care what Mutongoria you choose or how many votes you steal to top up.

I'd say its a TIE between Omorlo and Mwanabiashara
But you have already concluded one of the parties as too useless for this forum...watch your bias

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2014, 12:43:52 PM »
This is the deal,
When matusi start flying I lose respect for all them parties. You was wont to throwing matusi on .com so to you this may be hard to see. That aside, BOTH negroes are equally guilty of fighting and attacking each other

You have NO right whatsoever to judge content for its intellectual value

Nope. Show me one thread where maumau or mwanabiashra has contribute anything intellectual. He did wind me up for no reason at all before he went for Omollo.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2014, 12:48:46 PM »
I think you're very new to forums like this. What you are suggesting is we go back to Nipate.com. I can tell you RCB and Nipate.com before mashada fools invaded (kobia must have closed it)..was doing very well with self-regulation..there were quality after quality threads.

That self-moderation and self-regulation assumes lots of things. When like in Nipate.com...the fools like maumau, hulkapunda and nearly 90% of that site now...dominate a forum..it becomes an EYE SORE. You have to jump around trying to find a good thread.

MauMau fool doesn't belong here. He lows the IQ of this forum by many notches down.

This is the deal,
When matusi start flying I lose respect for all them parties. You was wont to throwing matusi on .com so to you this may be hard to see. That aside, BOTH negroes are equally guilty of fighting and attacking each other

You have NO right whatsoever to judge content for its intellectual value

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2014, 12:51:48 PM »
To add to his abusive misogyny, he's been purposefully spamming this forum.

The guy's a malicious nutcase. He can have a fair hearing in court.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2014, 12:53:43 PM »
Summary and arbitrary banning of members is plain wrong. I don't care for you,Omorlo or Mwanabiashara but for FAIRNESS
What if you woke up banned?

I think you're very new to forums like this. What you are suggesting is we go back to Nipate.com. I can tell you RCB and Nipate.com before mashada fools invaded (kobia must have closed it)..was doing very well with self-regulation..there were quality after quality threads.

That self-moderation and self-regulation assumes lots of things. When like in Nipate.com...the fools like maumau, hulkapunda and nearly 90% of that site now...dominate a forum..it becomes an EYE SORE. You have to jump around trying to find a good thread.

MauMau fool doesn't belong here. He lows the IQ of this forum by many notches down.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2014, 12:54:38 PM »
He's a spammer and an abuser. What's wrong with you? Aren't you supposed to be a pastor?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2014, 12:58:15 PM »
27 posts and am straining to see spam
Omorlo was EQUALLY if not more vicious abusive and he lives

http://www.nipate.org/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=130

He's a spammer and an abuser. What's wrong with you? Aren't you supposed to be a pastor?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2014, 12:58:54 PM »
Yes he deserved a fair hearing if he wanted. But clearly after receiving the warning..he became abusive.
Summary and arbitrary banning of members is plain wrong. I don't care for you,Omorlo or Mwanabiashara but for FAIRNESS
What if you woke up banned?

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2014, 01:00:20 PM »
For the record, I sent all parties a friendly reminder on decorum. This malicious spamming nutcase responded with misogynist abuse, not limited to what he posted waaa waaa back at nipate.com.

Vooke, if you're so terribly upset about his departure, then I suggest you hang back with abusive spamming low lives like your BFF Mwananananana banana PSYCHOPATH at your beloved forum.

We have little Kenyans reading this site.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2014, 01:00:57 PM »
You're lying coz MauMau first described Raila gonads being held and Omollo responded in Kind. Omollo is good contributor. MauMau can always have the public toilet called Nipate.com or even Mashada.

Omorlo was EQUALLY if not more vicious abusive and he lives

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2014, 01:03:58 PM »
Make them warnings public otherwise its your word against theirs.

Am still with Nipate.com and I don't see how that is any of your problem..so with vooke there is no going 'back'. Are they mutually exclusive?
For the record, I sent all parties a friendly reminder on decorum. This malicious spamming nutcase responded with misogynist abuse, not limited to what he posted waaa waaa back at nipate.com.

Vooke, if you're so terribly upset about his departure, then I suggest you hang back with abusive spamming low lives like your BFF Mwananananana banana PSYCHOPATH at your beloved forum.

We have little Kenyans reading this site.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2014, 01:05:14 PM »
I did publicise it.

http://www.nipate.org/index.php?topic=240.0

...I won't tolerate....

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2014, 01:10:54 PM »
Warn them on the offensive post. At that the time of your vague warning both negroes had hurled expletives at each other so how do we know Mwanabiashara ignored your warning while Omorlo towed the line?

And whatever Muthee said on Nipate came AFTER the ban so it is irrelevant

I did publicise it.

http://www.nipate.org/index.php?topic=240.0

...I won't tolerate....

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2014, 01:11:14 PM »
RVP, I honestly do not want to waste you and members precious debating time on purposeful trolls. They get a warning, if they respond abusively, out.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2014, 01:12:21 PM »
Vooke, screw your head on. He's a spammer. I should sue him.