Author Topic: NBA Finals 2016 |OT| Chef Curry vs King James  (Read 8994 times)

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
NBA Finals 2016 |OT| Chef Curry vs King James
« on: June 06, 2016, 07:10:31 AM »

The Matchups: 

The Cavs were outgunned and outmatched in game 1 and again in tonight's game by the Warriors. They just didn't have that scoring punch against the Warriors when they decided to play defense. If the Cavs want to have a chance, they better start picking up the pace of the game. They are in big trouble. Their Big Three can't even outplay the Warriors' bench!

Termie et al, is the East this bad?
"Christianity is not a religion, but a personal relationship with Christ".

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: NBA Finals 2016 |OT| Chef Curry vs King James
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 02:43:08 AM »
I would say the west is top-heavy.  The East has generally regained balance, outside the top 3.  I mention elsewhere that the best series was the Western Conference final.

http://www.nba.com/standings/team_record_comparison/conferenceNew_Std_Cnf.html?ls=iref:nba:gnav
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 05:52:03 AM »
I would say the west is top-heavy.  The East has generally regained balance, outside the top 3.  I mention elsewhere that the best series was the Western Conference final.

http://www.nba.com/standings/team_record_comparison/conferenceNew_Std_Cnf.html?ls=iref:nba:gnav

Termie,

The NBA is trying their hardest to make this series last longer than 5 games by suspending Draymond Green.

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 02:58:16 AM »
I am going for the warriors cause they're from California, but if LeBron singlehandedly wrenches it from them I won't be mad.  :D

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 05:44:40 AM »
What a game.  Lebron.  I have never been fond of him.  But gotta give him credit.  Lebron is a problem.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2016, 07:20:42 AM »
What a game.  Lebron.  I have never been fond of him.  But gotta give him credit.  Lebron is a problem.

Lebron is a beast. To come back from being down 3-1 by sheer will and a couple 40+ point games has cemented his legacy as one of the GOATs. That performance was Jordan-esque... Unbelievable.

Anyway, I am glad Cleveland finally has one in 50+ years of misery. Jordan tortured that city enough  :D