Author Topic: Joho is about to discover that Uhuru can be very vindictive if scorned.  (Read 7775 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Uhuru is nice guy but don't mistake that for weakness. Uhuru as lazy son of privilege has not time for war of attrition. Ruto is the guy who can ran a marathon with you -wearing and tiring you down - but Uhuru has not time or luxury for that.

Joho is going to very bad place very fast. Seem all gov machinery is now focused on him. Uhuru want to finish him from all angles -- he really need to even beef his security. His business is definitely going under...and he is definitely going to be battling in courts...criminal & civil cases.

Citizen TV Macharia was one first victim of Uhuru - whilst working as Moi's blue-eyed boy - he tried to literally cripple macharia business.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
The Putin method of vindictiveness is a really bad thing for Kenya. Moi did it with Macharia et al, and people became jobless enmass. Now that Uhuru wants to use the govt to do the dirty job, I am against it.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch

So he is saying Joho did not finish high school.  I have always wondered if anyone has ever seen kamwana's degree?  Is there any evidence that kamwana graduated from college?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
Crackhead Uhuru might have all the government machinery But Sultan Joho is with the people and the people are with Sultan Joho. Peoples voice is Gods Voice my friend. Enough is enough with intimidation and fear mongering.

Ruto found out real fast who Sultan Joho is when Sultan Joho delivered a fatal blow to Ruto political career on National TV live live...'Mwizi ni mwizi'..I doubt ruto will ever recover from that one.

Uhuru has climbed down the high horse, he is at Sultan Joho level now, Joho has exposed his weakness, he look drunk, high on drugs, bitter, angry, incoherent and deranged. matter of fact Joho look more presidential at this point because he is making his case based on truth and facts...when Joho says Uhuru want to move the port Jobs to naivasha ..fact.....when Joho say Uhuru owns half of Taita Taveta ...fact

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
 Uhuru is definitely a hot head like his dad. Uhuru goes into rages and he may be in one right now. He cannot take pressure very well or defeat. If he senses right out rejection he will become unhinged.

Joho has to worry about Gema hounds they are the ones that are more dangerous to him than Uhuru. I have a feeling/speculate that outside political theater the two may know each other very well.

Uhuru is pulling a Moi.. Since Mombasa is hostile he wants/on advise of intelligence make it ungovernable like Moi did in 1992 and 1997.

Opposition needs to manage this situation slowly and calmly.

One thing Joho can do is get out of Kenya for a month

Put Joho may face Juma Jacob fate. Sad it as it is .. this is kenya

Kamotho is one man that used to beat Uhuru square in KANU politics and for this Uhuru would just not take it lightly. I bet you NASA threat may be too real for his comfort..

Ruto too needs to keep his distance until this prince tantrum subsidizes

Kamotho was one brilliant Einstein of party politics. Uhuru couldn't beat him even with his billions

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Are you sure you're not talking about Trump??

Uhuru is definitely a hot head like his dad. Uhuru goes into rages and he may be in one right now. He cannot take pressure very well or defeat. If he senses right out rejection he will become unhinged.

Joho has to worry about Gema hounds they are the ones that are more dangerous to him than Uhuru. I have a feeling/speculate that outside political theater the two may know each other very well.

Uhuru is pulling a Moi.. Since Mombasa is hostile he wants/on advise of intelligence make it ungovernable like Moi did in 1992 and 1997.

Opposition needs to manage this situation slowly and calmly.

One thing Joho can do is get out of Kenya for a month

Put Joho may face Juma Jacob fate. Sad it as it is .. this is kenya

Kamotho is one man that used to beat Uhuru square in KANU politics and for this Uhuru would just not take it lightly. I bet you NASA threat may be too real for his comfort..

Ruto too needs to keep his distance until this prince tantrum subsidizes

Kamotho was one brilliant Einstein of party politics. Uhuru couldn't beat him even with his billions

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
Uhuru is nice guy but don't mistake that for weakness. Uhuru as lazy son of privilege has not time for war of attrition. Ruto is the guy who can ran a marathon with you -wearing and tiring you down - but Uhuru has not time or luxury for that.

Joho is going to very bad place very fast. Seem all gov machinery is now focused on him. Uhuru want to finish him from all angles -- he really need to even beef his security. His business is definitely going under...and he is definitely going to be battling in courts...criminal & civil cases.

Citizen TV Macharia was one first victim of Uhuru - whilst working as Moi's blue-eyed boy - he tried to literally cripple macharia business.
Joho KCSE certificate 1992 which he claimed he got a C+ is fake and its that certificate he used to enroll into Nairobi university then transferred the units to Kampala university to get a degree. Its that degree certificate he presented to become Governor. So the whole thing is a fraud. As such that a criminal offense (fraud) which I think he'll be indicted for. However his 1993 certificate of D- is legit and that's what he used to get a degree from Gretsa university.
KRA I think his company with the brother owes more than 60m officially and they've been evading taxes for sometime. This reminds of one Mutula Kilonzo who was very vocal critique of Kibaki government . KRA went after him and attached his M.P. salary up to now the family hasn't finished paying the debt. Most politicians are crooks who want political power to advance or protect their ill gotten wealth. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
The focus on Joho alone show this it is vindictive witchhunt.Law should be applied fairly. Here Uhuru is just being vindictive. Joho obviously is not smart to enough to know when not to cross the line. Uhuru is very powerful as PORK. He is going to discover that PORK everywhere ought to be respected.
Joho KCSE certificate 1992 which he claimed he got a C+ is fake and its that certificate he used to enroll into Nairobi university then transferred the units to Kampala university to get a degree. Its that degree certificate he presented to become Governor. So the whole thing is a fraud. As such that a criminal offense (fraud) which I think he'll be indicted for. However his 1993 certificate of D- is legit and that's what he used to get a degree from Gretsa university.
KRA I think his company with the brother owes more than 60m officially and they've been evading taxes for sometime. This reminds of one Mutula Kilonzo who was very vocal critique of Kibaki government . KRA went after him and attached his M.P. salary up to now the family hasn't finished paying the debt. Most politicians are crooks who want political power to advance or protect their ill gotten wealth. 

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Pundit

The president of Kenya is a powerful man. It has always been like that and remains so despite the 2010 Constitution.

There is another constant: Presidents have from time time thrown about their powers and in countless instances embarked on a vindictive journey against a citizen. The methods used have varied and in fact have been reduced over the years. That is the point of departure.

Moi and Kenyatta had unlimited options. Kibaki inherited some but soon found them useless. He tried them in 2007 and almost lost the country. He was ready to surrender the useless powers in 2010.

In come Uhuru and he still believes he has the powers Moi and his Father Jomo had. He has not bothered to check if the guns he found can still fire or if the gunpowder has not been contaminated. He just believes he has the power and has been increasing brandishing the image of those powers.

Let's see, he has various options:

1. Scientific Exorcism*: He can order Joho EJK'd. In that event the least he can get is a kiss to all the votes in the Coast. At worst, he would face what Kibaki faced when his people were forced to return "home" in Nyeri, Murang'a etc and started eyeing the land that was once theirs and for which they got no compensation when it was seized. It could spread throughout the country. Right now Uhuru is deeply resented around the country outside Central (don't believe the so called "polls"). It's like a Gas Tanker that is leaking super petrol waiting for a lazy, drunken and careless AP to light a cigarette.

2. Administrative Tyranny: He can use the powers of his government to make life difficult for Joho. We already have the Police, The Provincial Admin.; The KRA, KPA, etc all working in tandem to get one man. Again this is an old weapon that has not been regularly fired. In the days of Moi, Joho would be on his knees begging. In fact you would only hear of it perhaps three years after fact. Now Grifters know that their career comes to an end when they appear in the media complete with mug photos, aliases and residences. Already the story is in the media. As Mike Cain (playing the wealthy big time grifter in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels) says of Steve Martin (acting the hand to mouth conman) when it is claimed that he was the best scammer in Europe: How good can he possibly be when he is in the newspapers?.

Even Moi had to eventually give up this. MoonKi would understand when I make reference to the Deadly weapon that one finds in Gulliver's Travels. It can be used to great destruction. It's a mass of land floating above and if it comes down would cause massive damage. But there is a caveat: Use it at your own peril!. In the end he had to let Matiba ruin his own hotels and businesses campaigning. S. K. Macharia btw is quite an experienced man when it comes to political persecution of his business. Ask him about Madhupaper etc. Here is what I found :
In 1979, Macharia left the Public Service to run Madhupaper International Kenya Limited, a tissue production company he had started three years earlier. By 1985, Madhupaper had 300 employees and its main product Rosy was becoming a household brand. Madhupaper was the only tissue manufacturer in Kenya at the time. On 25 October 1985, Kenya Commercial Bank placed Madhupaper under receivership in what Macharia believes was political persecution by the Moi government.[7][8] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Kamau_Macharia

3. Legal Jungle: He could inflict some damage using the courts. It is the same courts that will also provide relief to Joho. The DPP as he nears the end of his tenure and looks beyond the horizon for international jobs has become less useful as we saw with the Ouko Persecution. He not only refused to prefer kangaroo charges on Ouko but he went public to reveal the intrigue.

I am not sure what the purpose of the freezing of bank accounts is. It will probably paralyze legitimate business. Uhuru has to ask himself if he banks all the money he dishes out to politicians. If the answer is yes, then he should know he is back in the US or has migrated to Europe having left Kenya a long time ago. In the end the taxpayer will foot the bill of this mischief and Joho will have lost no sweat.

Pundit, the bottom line is that both Uhuru and Joho are racing for August 8. Whoever between them is NOT smiling on 9th or 10th will find his knees and lower them to the ground.

--------------------------
*Scientific Exorcism = Assassination (Soyinka)
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I agree with you Omollo.This seem to be a zero sum game btw Joho & Uhuru. This smack of abuse of power but let hope they don't erode the trust and independence of institutions.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Re: Joho is about to discover that Uhuru can be very vindictive if scorned.
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2017, 02:24:57 PM »
I agree with you Omollo.This seem to be a zero sum game btw Joho & Uhuru. This smack of abuse of power but let hope they don't erode the trust and independence of institutions.
The showmanship is hurting. Both are public servants and now spend most of the energy on shadow boxing. Uhuru has aligned his administration in Coast to fight Joho. Joho has aligned his political machinery, County personnel etc to fight back. The whole thing is a comedy of sorts. There are bribes flowing from both sides. The NIS, CID, Police, etc are bribing Joho's people to get information or sabotage. Joho has got Uhuru's people on the "bahasha" queue. That includes Marwa!!!

I think the Bribe Takers don't want it to end anytime soon. Reminded me of The Government Inspector ~ Nikolai Gogol
JUDGE.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2017, 02:27:06 PM »
Kibaki had high regard for institutions, but under Uhuru is something else.
If he wins, and parliament is what it currently is then we are doomed.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2017, 02:46:24 PM »
President can't stop pushing the boundaries. He is a politician. The heads of the other arms will naturally try to dominate the other arms. It is the one that opens its arms and spreads them that get's screwed. Parliament has willingly voted away its powers without asking where they are going. Of course when there will be a president they won't like - be it Raila or Ruto - then one will hear about separation of powers and demonstrations in Washington and London outside Kenyan embassies.

Uhuru should pray hard he wins. He should also pray harder that it be Raila who takes over from him. Because anybody else will not stop the forces that are bent against him. Sadly for him, he has made it very easy to persecute a Kenyan. He can be detained and prevented from accessing certain areas of the country; He can barred from conducting meetings outside his county; He can have his bank accounts frozen for as long as KRA wishes; He can sit in jail without bail for two weeks or more (depends on friendly magistrates and judges as well as the Public Security Act he amended); He can have his phones and other communication routinely monitored by the NIS, CID, Police, etc; He must declare all the armoured cars he has got to ensure that he is only EJK'ed in the ones that are not armored!

Oh yes, there is the EJK... no investigations required and one can always deny it.
Kibaki had high regard for institutions, but under Uhuru is something else.
If he wins, and parliament is what it currently is then we are doomed.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2017, 03:08:13 PM »

Very peculiar logic that would yield interesting results if applied to, say,  someone who gets into university without graduating from high school and then does really well at university.

Did the university in Kampala grant him a degree on the basis of the what he did at the university, as a normal university would, or did it grant him a degree on the basis of his KCSE certificate?   If the former, then what is the exact problem with his degree?
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2017, 03:20:20 PM »

Very peculiar logic that would yield interesting results if applied to, say,  someone who gets into university without graduating from high school and then does really well at university.

Did the university in Kampala grant him a degree on the basis of the what he did at the university, as a normal university would, or did it grant him a degree on the basis of his KCSE certificate?   If the former, then what is the exact problem with his degree?
I can't dig up the precedence right now but that has long been exhausted. The courts agreed with your line of thought years ago (unless I am mistaken). There is also the little question of autonomy. Universities are autonomous and can admit just about anybody really.

I stand to be corrected but wherever the university indicates the minimum requirements for admission, it provides for discretion in determining that minimum competence. Once admitted you obtain the degree based on your performance in that university NOT your KCSE certificate.

I was not the first to observe though: The KNEC letter to the CID contained serious grammatical mistakes. In addition it contained a legal oxymoron. Something about the certificate being based on a counterfeit document. The letter is signed by the CEO of the Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC). I am still waiting to hear if it is indeed genuine.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2017, 04:59:35 PM »

That's true.  The issue should be if the degree he got is valid.  The rest, such as the forgery claim, I guess is fraud.  A Chapter Six issue.  Something we all know was very dead and buried in that little corner of the world by the time 2013 came around.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2017, 06:07:19 PM »
Uhuru is nice guy but don't mistake that for weakness.

The crude abuse of state power to deal with petty personal conflicts actually shows a weak character.   It also shows that the country's major governance institutions aren't functioning as they should, that senior civil servants don't quite understand their roles, etc.     
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2017, 06:25:00 PM »
Our friend Magufooli in TZ is quite the weak character you're looking at. I think most people acknowledge Uhuru can be as gentlemanly as Kibaki could be or as humble as Moi ever was...but everyone has a weakness. Raila coup of 82 transformed humble christian Moi into monster - a control freak who governed in fear of being ousted. But despite all that Moi was still reluctant to abuse his powers fully..like say Amin..and handed over a country that was on it's knees but not broken...and still managed to preach every sunday.

Raila is a monster few want to give a chance...he is vengeful dictator who'd rival Amin.

The crude abuse of state power to deal with petty personal conflicts actually shows a weak character.   It also shows that the country's major governance institutions aren't functioning as they should, that senior civil servants don't quite understand their roles, etc.     

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2017, 06:26:49 PM »
Our friend Magufooli in TZ is quite the weak character you're looking at. I think most people acknowledge Uhuru can be as gentlemanly as Kibaki could be or as humble as Moi ever was...but everyone has a weakness. Raila coup of 82 transformed humble christian Moi into monster - a control freak who governed in fear of being ousted. But despite all that Moi was still reluctant to abuse his powers fully..like say Amin..and hand over a country that was on it's knees but not broken.

Raila is a monster few want to give a chance...he is vengeful dictator who'd rival Amin.

You just described Ruto. Raila would bring Kikuyu oligarchs to their knees which is good for Kenya

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2017, 06:33:45 PM »
Ruto is too intelligent and hardworking to resort to short-cuts - most of weak leaders who became dictators - are reluctant to put the hardwork into politics- like you'd expect in first world where there are no short cuts. Ruto doesn't have to resort to dictatorship to govern. He is too smart, too nimble and too adept for any of his opponent. The the guy is all over and still doing a phd :). Uhuru has resorted to short-cuts because he thinks Joho is unbeatable in coast - Ruto has been putting in the hard work nearly weekly in coas - and I believe Joho- like that Cheptegei of Uganda -  was gone soon crack (he only has Kingi now)- and Ruto Kamworor would have emerged like a real Nandi Warrior - the victor - in the war of attrition that is modern politics.
You just described Ruto. Raila would bring Kikuyu oligarchs to their knees which is good for Kenya