Author Topic: Peter Kenneth To Run for Nairobi Governor as an Independent  (Read 3491 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Re: Peter Kenneth To Run for Nairobi Governor as an Independent
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 03:43:18 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 03:44:42 PM »

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 04:06:44 PM »
Kidero gets another 5 years without sweating.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 04:15:31 PM »
Kidero gets another 5 years without sweating.

Ngonjea MOAS.

Sonko lost the moment Kenneth spread word that he is a Ruto project in Nairobi to end Uthamaki. Now Kenneth will get the Kikuyu votes and Sonko whatever else. At least the Murang'a and Nyeri votes are his.

Kidero keeps a solid Luo and Luhya vote plus Kisii, Coast and Kamba.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2017, 04:21:14 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2017, 04:33:18 PM »
Does Miguna think PK still confuses beauty for good management?  Either way, you would think that by now people know that for profit corporate skills do not slot well into running of a public organization.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2017, 04:33:45 PM »
IEBC deadline? He will get Jimnah Mbaru's vote. Kambas remain the big factor which PK does not influence.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2017, 06:00:14 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2017, 06:33:28 PM »
IEBC deadline? He will get Jimnah Mbaru's vote. Kambas remain the big factor which PK does not influence.
That is what I am saying.... the moment he gets Mbaru's vote Kidero sings all the way back.

Though it may be pointed out that even if Mbaru had "given" all the votes he got to Waititu, Kidero would still beat him by about 20K votes. This time there is no Kisia to spoil votes. I think Kidero has organized and muted friendly fire by some corrupt means.

Note that the fringe candidates who collectively took away about 30K votes will appear again in one form or another.

Now if you look at Sonko's score theoretically he would carry the day if he had Margie with her. Margie did not get any Kikuyu votes because she was in the "wrong party".

At the time Sonko had subdued his support and closeness with Jubilee, thus attracting a few votes from the Luhya. His links with Shebesh who many considered a "Luhya" also swayed votes. Again like I said Margie was not considered ODM damu especially after her outbursts and threats (Ongoro style - these women think they can get anything with threats!). She was unqualified - lacking that essential degree - but still wanted to run and people thought she was in bed with Jubilee to hand over the seat.

All these factors that favored Sonko are absent:

1. He is now well identified with Jubilee and Uhuru
2. He is known as being rabidly anti-Raila with his hiring a man to beat up Raila in Kwale and then laughing about it
3. He is not as moneyed as before having been edged out of the Nairobi drugs trade
4. His dalliance with Shebesh became a source of shame and has greatly lowered his dignity and Shebesh's standing

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2017, 06:46:15 PM »
GEMA want the seat to steal more land. Ruto wants to have a nobody in Nairobi so he can realize his 2022 dream (nightmare if you ask me).

So different interests being merged produced Sonko + Igathe. Now this photo tell it all:

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2017, 08:28:28 AM »
Pk cut a lonely figure without any known face..he will maybe beat miguna miguna otherwise sonko win is more than assured.kidero has done nothing worth being re elected. Moss say Sonko win its by 60%

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2017, 09:03:27 AM »
PK is a failed Obama project. Fake twitter followers, fake trolls.

I can't see any polls on Nairobi Mayor race so if just by relying on twitter activity & followers Kidero is gonna win.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2017, 11:21:04 AM »
PK is a failed Obama project. Fake twitter followers, fake trolls.

I can't see any polls on Nairobi Mayor race so if just by relying on twitter activity & followers Kidero is gonna win.

Veritas

Pundit is a Ruto loyalist who will not run out of a burning house as long as WSR says it is not a fire but a setting sun. He keeps saying Sonko will win and then adding his usual percentages but curiously fails to add an explanation of how that 60% will come about.

PK will not take votes from Kidero that is guaranteed. He will take them away from Sonko. So how does he still have 60% with that loss?

He depended on Kiambu votes to descend down to vote for him. They will be going back to Kiambu to vote for bigger money from Kabogo and Waititu.

What is happening in Nairobi is that GEMA regrouped and made Uhuru listen. They told him his concern is and must remain to get re-elected. What happens in 2022 should not be his concern and that his Kikuyu people are under siege from Ruto even before he becomes president. They asked to know who will protect them now and in future.

Thus PK, Kabogo and others like Kinuthia Mbugua came back in the game. In fact ALL those who blamed Ruto for their loss are back as "Independents". One has to be willfully blind not to see it.

PK is now the Uthamaki candidate while Sonko is Ruto's project. Both will run well oiled political atrocious campaigns against each other.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2017, 11:27:52 AM »
Pk cut a lonely figure without any known face..he will maybe beat miguna miguna otherwise sonko win is more than assured.kidero has done nothing worth being re elected. Moss say Sonko win its by 60%

Sonko ceased to be a threat to Kidero the moment he took on Polycarp Igathe as a running mate and let the story go that Sonko will kiss babies and wear bling bling while Kirubi's protege loots.

We're used to these declarations of percentages coming from you. They ceased to mean anything a while back.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2017, 01:25:25 PM »
I don't throw numbers around carelessly like you do.A lot of thinking goes into those numbers. Sonko is insanely popular in lower class Nairobi who are reliable voters.His base is wide then add tribal tapestry..33% Kikuyu's..17% kambas..16% luhya..15% Luos..3-5% gusii,merus,Somalis,kalenjin and Asians.GEMA candidate Sonko starts with 40% plus Kambas 17% plus Jubilee leaning another 6%..that is already 63%..add many gusii,luo,luhyas and others who just love sonko..you're taking nearly 65% but remove party loyalist in ukambani and middle class who cannot bring themselves to vote Sonko..make that 60%...about the same voters he got in 2013 for senator. Sonko ni moto ya kuotea mbali.Kidero is home bound.You can argue like you always do but come 9th of August you be saying it was rigged or sijui I was in nsis safe house.60%.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2017, 01:47:56 PM »
Omollo does not seem to get that the Kamba vote shifts from Kidero to Sonko.

Kidero needs God, Kalonzo and kamuti to retain Kambas... PK and Miguna cannot help him.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2017, 01:59:56 PM »
Despite all the evidence from 2013 where Sonko scored 200k more  from kambas and the likes.Sonko scored 58% facing a Kikuyu...now imagine facing Luo who only assured of 15%
luo base.I am thinking Sonko may even score 65%.

Kidero needs God, Kalonzo and kamuti to retain Kambas... PK and Miguna cannot help him.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2017, 02:20:26 PM »
The Sonkoesque personality and malleability of Kamba is too much for Omollo to comprehend... so he equates Mutua to Tuju and says he cannot win... unless Isaac also wins in Bomet  :D

Despite all the evidence from 2013 where Sonko scored 200k more  from kambas and the likes.Sonko scored 58% facing a Kikuyu...now imagine facing Luo who only assured of 15%
luo base.I am thinking Sonko may even score 65%.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2017, 02:27:16 PM »

I have thoroughly explained why Kambas will not vote for Sonko this time. If you could contradict it, then we can discuss. Kambas are in NASA not just in Nairobi but in Coast (along with their brothers the Duruma).