Author Topic: Steve Mbogo to whitewash Jaguar: Sonko effect not working  (Read 1962 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop

https://www.kenya-today.com/politics/odm-steve-mbogo-tops-starehe-constituency-opinion-polls-defeat-jaguar-boniface-mwangi-big-margin

Steve is herculean rags-to-riches guy... that inspires many people especially the youth. And not a drug dealer  :) He needs to polish his story to be more coherent. He's all over about Fly540, Faulu Bank, hotels, etc. But basically I see rise of this young leaders like Mbogo and Sonko as freedom dividend where the best get to lead, as empty talkers fall by the wayside. Poor pampered Jaguar might have to continue doing music abit longer.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Steve Mbogo to whitewash Jaguar: Sonko effect not working
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 12:49:55 PM »
Fake news again? Please stop quoting KenyaToday and other such crap.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 01:18:28 PM »
If Jubilee were winning I would say Steve Mbogo will work for NASA for two days then go back home to Jubilee. But since NASA is winning, he will be their man in the NASA camp with his body inside the tent but the head out telling how we are eating cake inside while others are licking dry stones.

I think he will win because of money. It is one win I would gladly give away. These are the charlatans someone was mourning about here recently. They bring no value, ideology, principle or indeed anything positive to the party. They are in to protect their ill gotten wealth while amassing some more.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2017, 02:00:57 PM »
So what's the difference between Uhuru, Sonko and Mbogo?  Or even Joho? Kenyan leaders for you. At least Mbogo has an explanation of his wealth unlike the bigger fish. I have watched his videos and he makes sense - he has a grasp of grassroot issues like Sonko.

If Jubilee were winning I would say Steve Mbogo will work for NASA for two days then go back home to Jubilee. But since NASA is winning, he will be their man in the NASA camp with his body inside the tent but the head out telling how we are eating cake inside while others are licking dry stones.

I think he will win because of money. It is one win I would gladly give away. These are the charlatans someone was mourning about here recently. They bring no value, ideology, principle or indeed anything positive to the party. They are in to protect their ill gotten wealth while amassing some more.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 10:03:20 AM »
Bump
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2017, 11:03:34 AM »
Pastor the gloating window closed a month ago. Notably you predicted nothing 8)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2017, 06:20:54 PM »

I was looking for something when I ran into this. Hilarious. Profuse apologies for any offense.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2017, 07:34:33 PM »

Hehehe.  The pickings for gloating have been slim.  I am not going to be surprised to see thread necrophilia going back to 2013.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman