Author Topic: Sakaja's Tribe  (Read 11021 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Sakaja's Tribe
« on: July 06, 2017, 07:27:26 AM »
It really is nothing but this is Nairobi and to bag the Senator seat he must impress beyond Jubilee core tribes (GEMA). It also supposedly shows diversity in Jubilee though I've heard all the Nairobi JUBILEE Parliamentary aspirants are Okoyu.

That's why it had to be a Luhya....and he has always been Johnson Sakaja, so much that Atwoli shamelessly campaigned for him during Labor Day begging Nairobi not to let his son down.

until someone dug up his records and discovered he is a Koskei. NASA bloggers are having a ball with this.

Then Robert Alai attempted to save the brother by some photoshop claiming he is a Kisii

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Sakaja's Tribe
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 07:38:33 AM »
I believe Baghdad Bob over spoke in his premature celebration how a kalenjin had Nairobi Senate seat in the bag. Jubilee team in Nairobi is in total disarray.  I doubt Sonko will recover from the debate meltdown.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 08:30:04 AM »
Sakaja and Sonko are beyond tribe. You cannot pigeonhole someone who has never been tribal by digging up his names. Sakaja is as Nairobean as it's get.

And you make it sound like Luhyas are the one handing over senate.

Sifuna is so colourless I doubt he can beat Pkoskei even a contest in Kanduyi :) where he lost before be told to ran in Nairobi when ODM realized they had no candidate.

Sakaja is Sabaot - his mother is Luhya. I know his dad - worked for GoK - owns a bar pale Mowlem - Sakaja grand father was Mt Elgon Mp. So Sakaja for a fact Sakaja is half-kalenjin half-luhya.

I dont'  see anybody make an issue of fact that passaris other name is MUTHONI?

I believe Baghdad Bob over spoke in his premature celebration how a kalenjin had Nairobi Senate seat in the bag. Jubilee team in Nairobi is in total disarray.  I doubt Sonko will recover from the debate meltdown.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 11:08:58 AM »
Thing with Sakaja is he did not deliberately hide his name; he has always been Sakaja since he came to limelight in 2012.

His advantage over Sifuna is he started early and he's more urbane,speaks fluent sheng, not to mention Sonko-Effect . Sifuna has that childish campus heckling mentality which is very good for tv debates but he is a miserable public speaker.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2017, 11:12:25 AM »
If anybody is in trouble - in Jubilee - then Shebesh is - the battle btw Shebesh & Passaris is epic. Sakaja versus dour Sifuna is walk over. Kidero versus Sonko - another walk over.
Thing with Sakaja is he did not deliberately hide his name; he has always been Sakaja since he came to limelight in 2012.

His advantage over Sifuna is he started early and he's more urbane,speaks fluent sheng, not to mention Sonko-Effect . Sifuna has that childish campus heckling mentality which is very good for tv debates but he is a miserable public speaker.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2017, 11:12:52 AM »

Sonko will never dazzle cameras but he connects with raia like you've never seen, and he has been consistent over the last 4yrs. I doubt the debate will affect his performance

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2017, 11:17:57 AM »
Maybe 1% of Nairobian watched the debate - and Miguna will probably win that 1%. Sonko is going to beat Kidero like a drum. The thing is Nairobi have had so called Dr Kidero with big words and nothing on ground...they just want somebody who is as different from Kidero as possible..and that is Sonko..few words..more action.
Sonko will never dazzle cameras but he connects with raia like you've never seen, and he has been consistent over the last 4yrs. I doubt the debate will affect his performance

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2017, 11:19:30 AM »
If anybody is in trouble - in Jubilee - then Shebesh is - the battle btw Shebesh & Passaris is epic. Sakaja versus dour Sifuna is walk over. Kidero versus Sonko - another walk over.

I think Passarris will easily grab it. Shebesh slept with Sonko and never woke up till a few weeks ago. Heard she was unwell....

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2017, 12:35:30 PM »
That is my thinking too - in any case I still like what passaris did with "Adopt a Light".
I think Passarris will easily grab it. Shebesh slept with Sonko and never woke up till a few weeks ago. Heard she was unwell....

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2017, 01:22:36 PM »
Pindito, so where are you getting your #'s that "Sonko will beat kidero like a drum" or are you just expressing your preference?

http://www.capitalfm.co.ke/news/2017/07/kidero-sonko-neck-and-neck-in-nairobi-gubernatorial-race-poll/
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2017, 01:23:58 PM »
Very strange. 1% watched the Sonko debate but every Kenyan watched David Ndii. You have no shame

Maybe 1% of Nairobian watched the debate - and Miguna will probably win that 1%. Sonko is going to beat Kidero like a drum. The thing is Nairobi have had so called Dr Kidero with big words and nothing on ground...they just want somebody who is as different from Kidero as possible..and that is Sonko..few words..more action.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2017, 01:35:01 PM »
You know where he plucks his percentages from, don't you by now?

He decided that Jubilee will be the first ruling party in Africa to win votes in the capital city. The very ANC lost Johannesburg, Tshwane (where Pretoria lies)  and many other major cities but Jubilee will control Nairobi. There are just some things that define a fallen brain and that is one of them

Kidero Team would stand no chance if CORD had won in 2013. As of now, he is walking back in.

Miguna has no traction. Sonko lost the Luhyas and his anti-establishment credentials. He is too close to Uhuru and the Jubilee government. That comes with a price. His decision to openly screw Shebesh angered many traditionalist Luhyas.

Again, he paraded his Sonko Rescue. That was before he ran out of drug money and shut down most of his operations. he has tried to resuscitate it but the ongoing Jubilee cash crunch has affected him badly as Gout revealed.

But try getting a single one of these hard facts in some thick heads and you will find why people love to protect their stupidity.

Pindito, so where are you getting your #'s that "Sonko will beat kidero like a drum" or are you just expressing your preference?

http://www.capitalfm.co.ke/news/2017/07/kidero-sonko-neck-and-neck-in-nairobi-gubernatorial-race-poll/
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2017, 01:36:05 PM »
No dignity whatever...

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2017, 01:39:16 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2017, 01:48:17 PM »
It not strange that you try to twist and turn - but you know - I am used to your nonsense. Ndii even if performed so well won't have altered any things significant. I just felt for the intellectual sake  of it - I  & many who tunned in were robbed - of our time listening to an incoherent geek.
Very strange. 1% watched the Sonko debate but every Kenyan watched David Ndii. You have no shame

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2017, 01:54:20 PM »
CORD needs to deploy Muthama venom if it wants to wrestle Sonko.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2017, 01:55:50 PM »
I get my % mainly from tribal arithmetic - and then I consider other factors - normally just to cross-check that tribal maths are indeed right. This opinion poll is just confirming what I know -

As for Nairobi - this repeat of 2013  - Sonko won Senator - by huge margin (coz he won GEMA+Kamba+ low-class ) - than Raila - who also won Nairobi  - while Jubilee won the women rep.

Raila will win Nairobi (check MOAS) by small margin - 50% versus 47%.
Nairobi Gikiyu 29%,Akamba 17%,Luo 16%,Luhya 15%,   - Uhuru 47% - Raila 50%.

My money is also on Sakaja winning this. Edwin Sifuna is just a nobody. He has no name recognition and is basically riding on Raila coat tails but Nairobi enjoy very slight advantage in Nairobi (which has a little more non-tribal base) - and Sifuna just need more than that - he couldn't hack Kanduyi for crying out loud.

I am also putting my money on Passaris - I think Shebesh will lose.

As always whether my punditry is good or bad will be known on 9th. Kidero will be in Asumbi before that.

You know where he plucks his percentages from, don't you by now?

He decided that Jubilee will be the first ruling party in Africa to win votes in the capital city. The very ANC lost Johannesburg, Tshwane (where Pretoria lies)  and many other major cities but Jubilee will control Nairobi. There are just some things that define a fallen brain and that is one of them

Kidero Team would stand no chance if CORD had won in 2013. As of now, he is walking back in.

Miguna has no traction. Sonko lost the Luhyas and his anti-establishment credentials. He is too close to Uhuru and the Jubilee government. That comes with a price. His decision to openly screw Shebesh angered many traditionalist Luhyas.

Again, he paraded his Sonko Rescue. That was before he ran out of drug money and shut down most of his operations. he has tried to resuscitate it but the ongoing Jubilee cash crunch has affected him badly as Gout revealed.

But try getting a single one of these hard facts in some thick heads and you will find why people love to protect their stupidity.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2017, 02:00:05 PM »
Yeah Kambas - have a choice to wait for Mueke (which may never come) or to take it through Sonko. And Sonko obvioulsy has his own appeal as man of the people. I think we know what they'll do - a bird in hand is better than two. They will vote Sonko - and vote Raila for PORK.
CORD needs to deploy Muthama venom if it wants to wrestle Sonko.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2017, 02:13:19 PM »
There are many - going by the reaction on social media - who do not share your obviously minority opinion. Your failure to acknowledge that:
1. Anne Kiguta based her introduction and questions on a false manifesto
2. She had cheating notes which she kept using throughout the interview despite being told three times that they were based on a non existent document
3. She as Jomo Gecaga's wife should have recused herself from the interview

render your position hopelessly biased and counterfeit
It not strange that you try to twist and turn - but you know - I am used to your nonsense. Ndii even if performed so well won't have altered any things significant. I just felt for the intellectual sake  of it - I  & many who tunned in were robbed - of our time listening to an incoherent geek.