Author Topic: Raila has fought a good fight. Now it is time to let the nation heal  (Read 3072 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Leave the thieves alone and let kenyans resume their life knowing they are governed illegally. There is no need of anymore disruption. After a year or so Kenyans should decide what they want to do before 2022 elections

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Raila has fought a good fight. Now it is time to let the nation heal
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 06:45:24 PM »
That's one point of view, the other point of view is that we need Raila now more than ever because of what he has done in the past to bring about a democratic rule in Kenya.  For Raila to walk out of the scene right now when his baby is being disseminated by both ouru and Ruto who were against the Katiba in the first place would be akin to watch your child being killed and refusing to sacrifice your life for your child because you are too old to get involved. Raila must put everything on the line right now including his life. It is better for him to die fighting for what he started than to retire and watch as Ouruto return this country to Moi days without lifting a finger.

Leave the thieves alone and let kenyans resume their life knowing they are governed illegally. There is no need of anymore disruption. After a year or so Kenyans should decide what they want to do before 2022 elections
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 06:48:48 PM »

He might as well do that.  The only problem is the Kenyan has a knack of sanitizing a theft left unaddressed after a long time into something valid.  It's just human nature to be in denial that something so odious can be the prevailing norm.  That is how thieves are eventually revered as geniuses worthy of leadership.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2017, 06:51:20 PM »
I think Raila doesn't owe anyone any duty. The sovereignty lies with citizens. We have Kalenjins and Kikuyus on one side and others on the other. Raila should guide his people to wait out Uhuru for another 2 or so years and then decide what to do. Right now Uhuru and Ruto are hell bent on killing Nasa supporters so it is foolish to continue asking Nasa supporters to be killed and suffer

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2017, 06:55:18 PM »
Our resident RV pundit went a step further and said that, once you steal a lot of money, then one should run for public office like Wairuguru to completely insulate/shield yourself from the ECC or the DPP.

He might as well do that.  The only problem is the Kenyan has a knack of sanitizing a theft left unaddressed after a long time into something valid.  It's just human nature to be in denial that something so odious can be the prevailing norm.  That is how thieves are eventually revered as geniuses worthy of leadership.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2017, 06:57:41 PM »
Kenyans do not mind theft. Even Nasa supporters if their camp was in power and was using all tactics to stay in power they would be cheering. Tribalism in kenya is deep rooted and corruption is a symptom

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2017, 07:09:34 PM »
Kenyans do not mind theft. Even Nasa supporters if their camp was in power and was using all tactics to stay in power they would be cheering. Tribalism in kenya is deep rooted and corruption is a symptom

We don't know.  Where I don't know and have no good reason to impute ill motives, I grant the benefit of the doubt.  It's okay to not know some things.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2017, 07:50:09 PM »

We don't know.  Where I don't know and have no good reason to impute ill motives, I grant the benefit of the doubt.  It's okay to not know some things.

To be fair wetangula is a serious thief.  Mudamba was involved with goldenberg..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2017, 07:59:30 PM »
Raila game been up since 08...his retirement is long overdue.He can bow out with respect like any old bull or get gorged to death by bulls at their prime like Ruto.Moi was one brave dude who knew when to ran....now he is enjoying his retirement.Raila has no more game...except misleading people armed with stones that theycan take on gok and its supporters.It a shame.How on earth do you lead group of stone throwers in secession rebellion...bloody get even one AK47.The same fool coup in 82 lasted less than a day.The reality is this country will be lead by people to go the whole damn mile...

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2017, 08:52:38 PM »
Raila game been up since 08...his retirement is long overdue.He can bow out with respect like any old bull or get gorged to death by bulls at their prime like Ruto.Moi was one brave dude who knew when to ran....now he is enjoying his retirement.Raila has no more game...except misleading people armed with stones that theycan take on gok and its supporters.It a shame.How on earth do you lead group of stone throwers in secession rebellion...bloody get even one AK47.The same fool coup in 82 lasted less than a day.The reality is this country will be lead by people to go the whole damn mile...

He told Ruto and kenyatta that he's not their parents age mate and will retire when ready.  You fuckers will miss Odinga when the real soldiers come through. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2017, 08:58:58 PM »
Dream on bryan but wake me up when your ilk can handle little tranzoia friendlies.The people who know war are nandi who fought for 10yrs against british and kikuyus.Of course pokot is the ultimate defintion of war.And somalis of course.If odinga had 1000 pokots warriot we may pause and spare kdf some action.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2017, 09:23:28 PM »
Dream on bryan but wake me up when your ilk can handle little tranzoia friendlies.The people who know war are nandi who fought for 10yrs against british and kikuyus.Of course pokot is the ultimate defintion of war.And somalis of course.If odinga had 1000 pokots warriot we may pause and spare kdf some action.

Joho defeated the entire jubilee machine, and legally too.  The rest of NASA crew don't play nice like Odinga.  You guys will miss him when he finally retires, everywhere you look you'll find a bare knuckle fighter, Joho, Muthama, babu, Arati, Khalwale, kingi, Adhiambo, Wanga, Jumwa, Wamalwa in kiminini and others. 

Obviously you still think this is the 1800s when Brits came with maskets.  Today's warfare doesn't need mishale.  You've been outplayed in 2017, forcing Ruto to go completely ape shit on international TV.  He's finished, uhuru too. 

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2017, 09:33:20 PM »
You really did earn the name Baghdad Bob.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2017, 09:33:53 PM »
Yes Raila has exposed the corruption in government and its stinks like a skunk. Any deals they make may not be legal since the govt may be unconstitutionally constituted.
Alonzo needs to take the torch. I don't trust the others.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2017, 10:00:24 PM »
Jubilee waking up little too late to find out the war has shifted to international media arena. Worldwide except Chinese people are disgusted with this sham election.
Ruto is on international media blitz and performing so poorly all I keep hearing in all the interview is ' militia militia militia' ...and all that in a functioning democratic govt. How are investors or tourist expect to come to this country?

Joho defeated the entire jubilee machine, and legally too.  The rest of NASA crew don't play nice like Odinga.  You guys will miss him when he finally retires, everywhere you look you'll find a bare knuckle fighter, Joho, Muthama, babu, Arati, Khalwale, kingi, Adhiambo, Wanga, Jumwa, Wamalwa in kiminini and others. 

Obviously you still think this is the 1800s when Brits came with maskets.  Today's warfare doesn't need mishale.  You've been outplayed in 2017, forcing Ruto to go completely ape shit on international TV.  He's finished, uhuru too. 

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2017, 10:06:17 PM »
Uthamaki has set him up to defend the indefensible. 

Jubilee waking up little too late to find out the war has shifted to international media arena. Worldwide except Chinese people are disgusted with this sham election.
Ruto is on international media blitz and performing so poorly all I keep hearing in all the interview is ' militia militia militia' ...and all that in a functioning democratic govt. How are investors or tourist expect to come to this country?