Author Topic: Form 34A or 34B, Which is Final?  (Read 59614 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Form 34A or 34B, Which is Final?
« Reply #160 on: October 11, 2017, 12:22:39 PM »
 Case  to be determined on Tuesday 17th 1130H

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #161 on: October 11, 2017, 04:26:08 PM »

Yes, there are court rulings and all.  Then there is IEBC caught up in old habits and on that basis believing their hands(and especially Chebukati's) are tied.  That somehow Chebukati is barred from knowing and even directing that lower level.

What I am saying is, NTC need not see itself as something different from CTC.  They both receive the same set of 34As(ideally at more or less the same time).  If they can work together then Chebukati can even give the go ahead for CTCs to complete their 34Bs once he is satisfied they have all the 34As they need.

NB:Looks like there is a problem with the forum(database error).

You have to completely forget about how things were done prior to Kiai.  Throw it out.  Pretend it never existed.  Then look afresh at the laws.  NTC and CTC would then be set up under these new circumstances.  The point I am trying to get across is that part of the confusion stems from ingrained habits.  The workflow, in the mind of Chebukati(and yours too) remain the same as pre-Kiai, even though that is not the optimal way to implement the law.

Chebu obeyed Kiai Case, no verification. If you watched the clips I shared yesterday and the SCOK judgement, they either are dumb or were too casual to appreciate what Kiai case did away with...explains why they charged Chebu with failure to verify

You are trying to beat SCOK at obfuscation because it hurts absolving Chebu..ok!

That partly explains your problem with the whole question.  Conflating Chebu's confusion for vindication.  Ignorantia juris non excusat.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #162 on: October 11, 2017, 04:35:48 PM »

Yes, there are court rulings and all.  Then there is IEBC caught up in old habits and on that basis believing their hands(and especially Chebukati's) are tied.  That somehow Chebukati is barred from knowing and even directing that lower level.

What I am saying is, NTC need not see itself as something different from CTC.  They both receive the same set of 34As(ideally at more or less the same time).  If they can work together then Chebukati can even give the go ahead for CTCs to complete their 34Bs once he is satisfied they have all the 34As they need.

You have to completely forget about how things were done prior to Kiai.  Throw it out.  Pretend it never existed.  Then look afresh at the laws.  NTC and CTC would then be set up under these new circumstances.  The point I am trying to get across is that part of the confusion stems from ingrained habits.  The workflow, in the mind of Chebukati(and yours too) remain the same as pre-Kiai, even though that is not the optimal way to implement the law.

Chebu obeyed Kiai Case, no verification. If you watched the clips I shared yesterday and the SCOK judgement, they either are dumb or were too casual to appreciate what Kiai case did away with...explains why they charged Chebu with failure to verify

You are trying to beat SCOK at obfuscation because it hurts absolving Chebu..ok!

That partly explains your problem with the whole question.  Conflating Chebu's confusion for vindication.  Ignorantia juris non excusat.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #163 on: October 11, 2017, 04:38:40 PM »

The court found him, correctly, guilty of that.  His latest foray back to SCOK for an advisory, confirms he did not do it.  That he did not know how to do it is no excuse.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #164 on: October 11, 2017, 05:53:00 PM »

The court found him, correctly, guilty of that.  His latest foray back to SCOK for an advisory, confirms he did not do it.  That he did not know how to do it is no excuse.

• Enigma
« Reply #165 on: October 11, 2017, 06:22:18 PM »

following not understanding Kiai Case

Fixed that for ya.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #166 on: October 11, 2017, 07:38:28 PM »

Fixed that for ya.

• Enigma
« Reply #167 on: October 11, 2017, 07:43:26 PM »

Fixed that for ya.

Kiai did not forbid Chebukati and NTC from working in concert with CTC to verify.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #168 on: October 11, 2017, 08:24:35 PM »

Fixed that for ya.

Kiai did not forbid Chebukati and NTC from working in concert with CTC to verify.
CTC verification is final....no idea what concerts and Mozart mean

• Enigma
« Reply #169 on: October 11, 2017, 08:33:25 PM »

Fixed that for ya.

Yes.  It is final.  In concert with means together with.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #170 on: October 11, 2017, 09:13:40 PM »

Fixed that for ya.

And your concert is plain silly. NTC tallies and then sends the forms to CTC for signing

• Enigma
« Reply #171 on: October 11, 2017, 09:21:46 PM »

Fixed that for ya.

And your concert is plain silly. NTC tallies and then sends the forms to CTC for signing

Admittedly Chebukati shares your limited imagination.  Blame the ingrained habit I mention earlier on this thread.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #172 on: October 12, 2017, 05:36:44 AM »

Fixed that for ya.

Admittedly Chebukati shares your limited imagination.  Blame the ingrained habit I mention earlier on this thread.
Kiai limited his imagination. Not that he was hired to hallucinate. He was hired to follow the laws

• Enigma
« Reply #173 on: October 12, 2017, 12:12:00 PM »

Fixed that for ya.

Kiai limited his imagination. Not that he was hired to hallucinate. He was hired to follow the laws

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #174 on: October 12, 2017, 12:56:36 PM »

Fixed that for ya.

What are 32Bs?

• Enigma
« Reply #175 on: October 12, 2017, 03:07:09 PM »

Fixed that for ya.

What are 32Bs?

A typo.  It should say Kiai does not forbid him from tallying and verifying 34As against 34Bs

NTC and CTC both receive copies of transmitted 34As.  Chebukati and CTC could compare their respective copies of 34As for differences, existence etc.  If they check out, CTC is allowed to include them in their tally.  Chebukati could also give a green light to CTCs to transmit their tally.  This is one workflow that can allow him to verify 34As for purposes of creating correct 34Bs, make himself useful and still satisfy Kiai.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #176 on: October 12, 2017, 03:43:17 PM »

Fixed that for ya.

What are 32Bs?

A typo.  It should say Kiai does  forbid him from tallying and verifying 34As against 34Bs
It cannot be denied that the Chairperson of the appellant has a significant constitutional role under Sub- Article (10) of Article 138 as the authority with the ultimate mandate of making the declaration that brings to finality the presidential election process. Of course before he makes that declaration his role is to accurately tally all the results exactly as received from the 290 returning officers country-wide, without adding, subtracting, multiplying or dividing any number contained in the two forms from the constituency tallying centre. If any verification or confirmation is anticipated, it has to relate only to confirmation and verification that the candidate to be declared elected president has met the threshold set under Article 138(4), by receiving more than half of all the votes cast in that election; and at least twenty- five per cent of the votes cast in each of more than half of the counties.

NTC and CTC both receive copies of transmitted 34As.  Chebukati and CTC could compare their respective copies of 34As for differences, existence etc.  If they check out, CTC is allowed to include them in their tally.  Chebukati could also give a green light to CTCs to transmit their tally.  This is one workflow that can allow him to verify 34As for purposes of creating correct 34Bs, make himself useful and still satisfy Kiai.

Morbid nonsense. Chebu generates 34B and then sends them to CTC to declare before sending them back.

• Enigma
« Reply #177 on: October 12, 2017, 04:03:05 PM »

Fixed that for ya.

What are 32Bs?

A typo.  It should say Kiai does  forbid him from tallying and verifying 34As against 34Bs
It cannot be denied that the Chairperson of the appellant has a significant constitutional role under Sub- Article (10) of Article 138 as the authority with the ultimate mandate of making the declaration that brings to finality the presidential election process. Of course before he makes that declaration his role is to accurately tally all the results exactly as received from the 290 returning officers country-wide, without adding, subtracting, multiplying or dividing any number contained in the two forms from the constituency tallying centre. If any verification or confirmation is anticipated, it has to relate only to confirmation and verification that the candidate to be declared elected president has met the threshold set under Article 138(4), by receiving more than half of all the votes cast in that election; and at least twenty- five per cent of the votes cast in each of more than half of the counties.

Morbid nonsense. Chebu generates 34B and then sends them to CTC to declare before sending them back.

He does that in your limited imagination

Chebukati and CTC could compare their respective copies of 34As for differences, existence etc.  If they check out, CTC is allowed to include them in their tally.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #178 on: October 12, 2017, 04:12:40 PM »
Many have  noticed that IEBC  is very decisive and fast to make up their minds when the decision favors their masters in Jubilee but very slow and acts confused when they believe that the right decision is not going to give Jubilee an unfair advantage. Its almost as if Jubilee has a right to unfair advantage because of the Kalenjins and the kikuyus came together and other Kenyans should appreciate their "benevolent dictatorship".
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #179 on: October 12, 2017, 05:16:42 PM »
Many have  noticed that IEBC  is very decisive and fast to make up their minds when the decision favors their masters in Jubilee but very slow and acts confused when they believe that the right decision is not going to give Jubilee an unfair advantage. Its almost as if Jubilee has a right to unfair advantage because of the Kalenjins and the kikuyus came together and other Kenyans should appreciate their "benevolent dictatorship".
Substantiate your rant with an example