Author Topic: Boinett Dogs  (Read 4975 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Boinett Dogs
« on: October 01, 2017, 09:36:05 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Boinett Dogs
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 04:28:06 PM »
Boinnet must go.....looked at that clip and I could not believe a full grown man most likely a father can commit such a crime in uniform. Imagine if these so called police ended up in girls hostels what do you think would happen, rape?  Boinnet should take responsibility and resign in shame.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 04:33:37 PM »
At time 1:17 the guy shows some elements of remorse, perhaps shame, maybe even empathy when he reopens the window after the colleague shut it to prevent the fumes from escaping.  These thugs are operating under duress themselves.   
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 04:35:32 PM »
These are animals.  That is the government Ruto wants has always contemplated for Kenya. He stole our money so that he can buy a majority in the legislature to create an environment where he can take us to the Moi days. He has to be resisted by all means.

Boinnet must go.....looked at that clip and I could not believe a full grown man most likely a father can commit such a crime in uniform. Imagine if these so called police ended up in girls hostels what do you think would happen, rape?  Boinnet should take responsibility and resign in shame.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 04:37:50 PM »
IPOA should investigate such case of abuses although it seem this is now systemic and systematic to borrow Maraga words.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017, 04:49:02 PM »
This is the land of impunity.  Nothing will ever happen. They use these forces to intimidate the public and to keep their grip on power and they will never prosecute them because they are also scared of them. Whenever you use security forces to brutalize the citizenry, you also take away your power to control them.  This is why democracy is the best form of government no matter how messy it is.  When leaders obey the law, and do not need the security forces to cling to power, they can then be able to hold the security forces to the same standards.  However once you use them unconstitutionally then all you can do is watch them disobey the law and defend them or make excuses for them. Their maybe a useless investigation which ends nowhere.

IPOA should investigate such case of abuses although it seem this is now systemic and systematic to borrow Maraga words.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2017, 07:34:39 PM »
At this point I doubt we have a disciplined, law abiding police force this is nothing but a criminal gang to protect Jubilee criminal enterprise and whoever can afford to pay them. Parliament should pass law to break up national police force to county police force, let each county police itself with a little national oversight...

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2017, 08:04:26 PM »
This is a government by thieves, and murderers. They have used the police to cover for their crimes and to commit crimes on their behalf.  They cannot therefore reform the police because they are both compromised and the relationship is symbiotic.  This is why they cannot allow an "outsider" to come in and clean up the swamp.

At this point I doubt we have a disciplined, law abiding police force this is nothing but a criminal gang to protect Jubilee criminal enterprise and whoever can afford to pay them. Parliament should pass law to break up national police force to county police force, let each county police itself with a little national oversight...

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2017, 01:42:29 PM »
Charles Hornsby captured that best in his book before he was bought by jubilee.  Now they are tear gassing kindergarten kids.....something is not right with police leadership and the officers

This is a government by thieves, and murderers. They have used the police to cover for their crimes and to commit crimes on their behalf.  They cannot therefore reform the police because they are both compromised and the relationship is symbiotic.  This is why they cannot allow an "outsider" to come in and clean up the swamp.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2017, 04:12:25 PM »
When will professionalism come to these law enforcers?
Its the most disheartening thing to see abusers get away again and again.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2017, 03:02:20 PM »
This is how they relate to their wives, barmaids, mpango wa kandos and fellow walevi. The laughing in face of misery of others or in face of dead bodies is now a psychological national disasters from our leaders to everybody in the streets.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2017, 07:45:06 PM »
918424390198579200[/tweet]][/url]

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2017, 08:12:54 PM »
918424390198579200[/tweet]]

It looks like picketing or just being in the area now subjects you to wanton violence from the state.  I bet there is a jubilant somewhere cheering this.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2017, 08:35:51 PM »
At what point do citizens have to defend themselves against such police brutality? enough is enough

It looks like picketing or just being in the area now subjects you to wanton violence from the state.  I bet there is a jubilant somewhere cheering this.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2017, 08:47:56 PM »
Some Kenyans think that Democracy is about elections every 5 years. I work in a city where there is a demonstration of some kind every single day. Sometimes its only one man walking with a placard and sometimes its thousands of people. The notion that Matiangi can unilaterally ban demonstrations if laughable under this constitution. If the police cannot handle demonstrations every single day then we might as well tear the constitution and go back to the Moi era.  What is spent on demonstrations is way less than what WSR steals from government everyday before lunchtime.

At what point do citizens have to defend themselves against such police brutality? enough is enough

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2017, 08:53:04 PM »
I cannot get over this. Does this guy have kids or even nieces and nephews?  These are young kids trying to stay away from trouble and then you perpetrate  unyama against them.  At least the other cops humanity prevailed and he kept the window open.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2017, 09:05:10 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2017, 09:14:33 PM »

• Enigma

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2017, 04:49:24 AM »
They sure know how to burst Luo skulls

Graphic
https://s1.postimg.org/15qnzrd933/IMG_20171014_044615.jpg