Author Topic: Aukot rescues Kenia from a certain ‘Constitutional Crisis’  (Read 6880 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Aukot rescues Kenia from a certain ‘Constitutional Crisis’
« on: October 07, 2017, 08:07:06 PM »
Magaya
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Aukot rescues Kenia from a certain ‘Constitutional Crisis’
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 08:33:59 PM »
How so? How will Aukots candidacy cause voters in NASA strongholds to vote? No elections means No National elections.  There maybe elections in some parts of the country but that does not constitute national elections for electing a president?.

Magaya
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 09:01:31 PM »
Would Only guarantee no elections on the 26th

Magaya
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Ole

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 09:07:38 PM »
I think jubilee will make sure they have enough security officers in every odm polling station to make sure a handful of people vote thus overcoming the constitutional clause that makes the election invalid.
How so? How will Aukots candidacy cause voters in NASA strongholds to vote? No elections means No National elections.  There maybe elections in some parts of the country but that does not constitute national elections for electing a president?.

Magaya

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 09:38:47 PM »
You have to be smoking something very bad.  They cannot even handle demonstrations in major centers like Kisumu, Homa-Bay and Siaya.  Now tell me where they are going to get security police into all polling stations in western, Nyanza, coast, and ukambani, just to mention a few.?  HOW?

I think jubilee will make sure they have enough security officers in every odm polling station to make sure a handful of people vote thus overcoming the constitutional clause that makes the election invalid.

Magaya

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 09:54:29 PM »
Final gasp of jubilee regime, no one seems to know what jubilee end game is but the end is fast approaching.  We will eventually get to reset National values and moral compass. Viva Kenya

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2017, 05:10:24 AM »
You have to be smoking something very bad.  They cannot even handle demonstrations in major centers like Kisumu, Homa-Bay and Siaya.  Now tell me where they are going to get security police into all polling stations in western, Nyanza, coast, and ukambani, just to mention a few.?  HOW?

Magaya
You are high on weed if you hallucinate disrupting elecions
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2017, 07:32:29 AM »
Tough luck if you think disrupting elections will invalidate elections where Uhuru goes to score 99 percent

Offline Ole

• Regular
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2017, 08:15:20 PM »
Kichwa-mmeza.
The ruling party had enough machinery to ensure the election takes place in hostile regions. The best thing that Raila could done is to use the momentum of election nullification to campaign very hard. I can tell you for free that jubilee has covered alot of ground since August 8th. Odm in Narok county and kajiado has literally crumbled and is significantly losing key supporters in their own strongholds. Jubilee has bought everybody. Destruction of property by odm goons during demostrations have not helped matters.You are high on weed to think that nasa still has a chance. Raila and his group are acutely aware that victory has slipped through their fingers and this the idea to boycott the election so they have a reason to claim that they were not defeated. 

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2017, 08:46:08 PM »

Democracy does not work that way pundit. You cannot rule people by force "peaceful" and still have a robust economy.  Democracy can only happen by consent.  Nobody is saying that Ouru will not be sworn in by force like Kibaki was but it is not going to be 2013 again. Sometimes in the future Kenya will either have a free and fair elections agreed upon by everyone or we can start talks about secession.  That kifua attitude will not work.

Tough luck if you think disrupting elections will invalidate elections where Uhuru goes to score 99 percent

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2017, 08:53:54 PM »

Ole. We are not blind.  NASA  is NOT competing with Jubilee's ability to buy, coerce and intimidate Kenyans inorder to acquire a fake  majority.  However, a majority acquired by such under handed methods is not a majority as envisioned by the concepts of democracy.  We do not therefore recognize such a "majority".

Kichwa-mmeza.
The ruling party had enough machinery to ensure the election takes place in hostile regions. The best thing that Raila could done is to use the momentum of election nullification to campaign very hard. I can tell you for free that jubilee has covered alot of ground since August 8th. Odm in Narok county and kajiado has literally crumbled and is significantly losing key supporters in their own strongholds. Jubilee has bought everybody. Destruction of property by odm goons during demostrations have not helped matters.You are high on weed to think that nasa still has a chance. Raila and his group are acutely aware that victory has slipped through their fingers and this the idea to boycott the election so they have a reason to claim that they were not defeated.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2017, 09:26:12 PM »
precisely. Raila is now rumoured to disappear in UK until 22nd october. They show up on 26th and they get an historic beating.
Kichwa-mmeza.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2017, 09:30:50 PM »
As long as the discontent is limited to few places - like Luo Nyanza - then GOK will function like it has done since 1966. That is why UhuRuto are busy working on bringing everyone on board. The few elements that want to stay militant and obstinate will remain on the periphery of kenya politics. So far if you see the demos - it seem only Kisumu and few such places are buying the bait.

Once again you guys [luo intelligensia] instead of cutting your losses and living to fight another day - you're driving yourself to the periphery - further isolating your people from Kenyan nations. Look Kalenjin lost 1963 elections as KANU won - it's leaders warmed it's way back to power. They would stay in power until 2002. Again less than 10 yrs it's leader worked it;s way back to power and now to the main stage of national politics.

You play smart politics - or you can fight and fight - waiting for perfect democracy - which will not happen.

Jubilee has parliament & senate with near super-majority - it gonna work to own the judiciary - it already own the media - and after that tell me which part of "democracy" you guys will use?

Democracy does not work that way pundit. You cannot rule people by force "peaceful" and still have a robust economy.  Democracy can only happen by consent.  Nobody is saying that Ouru will not be sworn in by force like Kibaki was but it is not going to be 2013 again. Sometimes in the future Kenya will either have a free and fair elections agreed upon by everyone or we can start talks about secession.  That kifua attitude will not work.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2017, 09:41:26 PM »
Off course this is the kind of rubbish and dumpster punditry that they want you to believe.  This kind of nonsense does not belong here maybe at a bus stop or a bar somewhere. 
Kichwa-mmeza.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2017, 09:55:05 PM »
Pundit, warming up to the government of the day or taking Ruto's money and becoming his lap dog or even laying low like an envelop in fear is not rocket science that requires your "wise" counsel. Yours is the continuation of a propaganda.  After you have bought, intimidated and scared everybody, there will still be enough Kenyans left who will not be bought, intimidated or deterred from liberating country.

As long as the discontent is limited to few places - like Luo Nyanza - then GOK will function like it has done since 1966. That is why UhuRuto are busy working on bringing everyone on board. The few elements that want to stay militant and obstinate will remain on the periphery of kenya politics. So far if you see the demos - it seem only Kisumu and few such places are buying the bait.

Once again you guys [luo intelligensia] instead of cutting your losses and living to fight another day - you're driving yourself to the periphery - further isolating your people from Kenyan nations. Look Kalenjin lost 1963 elections as KANU won - it's leaders warmed it's way back to power. They would stay in power until 2002. Again less than 10 yrs it's leader worked it;s way back to power and now to the main stage of national politics.

You play smart politics - or you can fight and fight - waiting for perfect democracy - which will not happen.

Jubilee has parliament & senate with near super-majority - it gonna work to own the judiciary - it already own the media - and after that tell me which part of "democracy" you guys will use?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2017, 10:10:58 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID
Babu ain't sure the exact implication of his abandonment is.

Should Aukot get his way, Babu will jet back in the next few hours

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2017, 10:22:41 PM »
Kichwa-mmeza.

I would like to believe you, but having been to mashinani and also through monitoring the overwhelming negative response to Jubilee's tweets, I tend to disagree.  And if Narok has crumbled under jubilee corruption, then it is fair to assume that Narok was not made for the fight for freedom that we face for lack of mettle.  They are flakes...and probably deserve the corruption that they will endure especially once Ruto gets his hands on the Mara.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2017, 12:07:13 AM »
You are dreaming. Jubilee is setting itself for a spectacular collapse.

Last time i said too much and got in trouble. This time zip
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2017, 12:26:19 AM »

Its jubilee who are not sure of what is going down.  They are all over the place trying to figure out what NASA will do next and scrambling with all kinds of solutions to a problem they have not yet figured out.  NASA has several options while Jubilee can only bank on rigged elections.  You take away the rigged or the elections from them and they do not know what to do.

Invalid Tweet ID
Babu ain't sure the exact implication of his abandonment is.

Should Aukot get his way, Babu will jet back in the next few hours

Offline Ole

• Regular
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2017, 06:05:28 AM »
Kichwa-mmeza.

I would like to believe you, but having been to mashinani and also through monitoring the overwhelming negative response to Jubilee's tweets, I tend to disagree.  And if Narok has crumbled under jubilee corruption, then it is fair to assume that Narok was not made for the fight for freedom that we face for lack of mettle.  They are flakes...and probably deserve the corruption that they will endure especially once Ruto gets his hands on the Mara.
BRYAN75,
Doesn't matter what ruto will or will not do. He already had a grip of the mara through the governor but you have to know that people a lot of time vote against tg heir self interest. The truth of the matterm is that all odm leaders in Narok have defected to JP. Former governor nkedienye a beloved odm member is defecting tomorrow. I have been in mashinani from the last campaigns upto now and I can tell you for free that the tide is drastically changing against nasa. Tribal and money numbers are hard to beat. Let's wait and see.