Author Topic: The elephant in the Jubilee toilet  (Read 808 times)

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
The elephant in the Jubilee toilet
« on: October 11, 2017, 10:23:38 PM »
Its a pity Omollo isnt here to brutally expose sme myths. Let me try.
1. Is Oct 26 a fresh or repeat election?
2. If it is a fresh election, how should it be conducted?
3. If some or all eight candidates are running again on 26th, how does the Ekuru Aukot ruling today impact on their candidature in terms of equal opportunity to run?
4. Has JEBC been non-partisan in its civic education on the Oct 26th repeat or fresh election? For example, numerously it has gone to town to say and put it on record there are only two candidates running on 26th.
5. What are the implications of presidential incumbency on the repeat/fresh elections? For example, some of the candidates expected to run had their official security withdrawn during the campaign period and the incumbent or his stooges beast about it.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Re: The elephant in the Jubilee toilet
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 10:25:45 PM »
Right away Dida has been denied precious time to campaign and purchase defectors.  He also needs 6weeks to catch up.   

Merry Christmas jubilidiots.

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: The elephant in the Jubilee toilet
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 11:32:55 PM »
Omollo should remain in the bunker at undisclosed location and leave the jubileeidiots to figure out the election timeline all by themselves. off my head I know
From gazzetment of all presidential candidate to elections you need atleast 21 days.

Its a pity Omollo isnt here to brutally expose sme myths. Let me try.
1. Is Oct 26 a fresh or repeat election?
2. If it is a fresh election, how should it be conducted?
3. If some or all eight candidates are running again on 26th, how does the Ekuru Aukot ruling today impact on their candidature in terms of equal opportunity to run?
4. Has JEBC been non-partisan in its civic education on the Oct 26th repeat or fresh election? For example, numerously it has gone to town to say and put it on record there are only two candidates running on 26th.
5. What are the implications of presidential incumbency on the repeat/fresh elections? For example, some of the candidates expected to run had their official security withdrawn during the campaign period and the incumbent or his stooges beast about it.