Author Topic: Jubilee & IEBC to appeal Mativo rulling  (Read 1800 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Jubilee & IEBC to appeal Mativo rulling
« on: October 11, 2017, 11:02:50 AM »
Okay this is now confusing.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Jubilee & IEBC to appeal Mativo rulling
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 12:07:22 PM »
Apparently IEBC has configured devices and ballots for only two candidates :)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 12:20:23 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 03:42:07 PM »
Uhuru must become president mpende mpende.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 03:46:45 PM »
I believe they had decided to declare kamwana President.  They were counting on Ekuru not being included.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 04:05:56 PM »
How hard is it to delete one candidate and add another candidate? They do not have to change rigging a logarithm just the labels.
The scok of Kenya directed Jebc to run fresh elections but the fools decided to do otherwise.  12 billion with b flushed down the toilet just like that..poor uhuru

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2017, 04:11:41 PM »
Just give notice to the voters who turn up Raila = Aukot. Problem kwisha.

Apparently IEBC has configured devices and ballots for only two candidates :)

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2017, 04:21:43 PM »
How hard is it to delete one candidate and add another candidate? They do not have to change rigging a logarithm just the labels.
The scok of Kenya directed Jebc to run fresh elections but the fools decided to do otherwise.  12 billion with b flushed down the toilet just like that..poor uhuru

I heard they paid something like USD 20 million to safron(I can't keep up with the latest names) to reconfigure the kits.  Even without knowing the details, this is obviously another ripoff.  Reconfiguring is most likely a straightforward wipiing off old data which, if well designed, can be done at the press of a button.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2017, 04:24:50 PM »
You cannot do a play by play on this one. There will be many turns and twists. I do not know exactly how long it will take but the liberation and the restoration of democracy in Kenya has began and will continue until we are liberated or we secede. There is no looking back now.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2017, 04:34:04 PM »

I heard they paid something like USD 20 million to safron(I can't keep up with the latest names) to reconfigure the kits.  Even without knowing the details, this is obviously another ripoff.  Reconfiguring is most likely a straightforward wipiing off old data which, if well designed, can be done at the press of a button.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2017, 04:49:43 PM »

It's doesn't have to be sequential.  They could all(should all) already have the software necessary for reconfiguration, which can be triggered by one command.  There is no good reason to believe that they don't have that kind of setup in 2017.  20 million USD is a huge project even in US fortune 500 companies.  So, someone in there is laughing at Kenyans, all the way to the bank.

Harriet Tubman

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2017, 06:02:13 PM »

Vooke you're beginning to sound like 80 men in one voice. JEBC.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2017, 06:07:27 PM »
They can hire 2000 more people. IEBC should stop dealing with Raila diversionary game and get on with preparation for election -24 7 .

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2017, 10:20:06 PM »
Okay this is now confusing.

Told you,  jubilee do not want the elections. Any elections, for they're scared.   Yesterday odinga had given them a ruse to cut straight to kasarani.   Now this Aokot has come in the way.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2017, 05:58:42 AM »

It's doesn't have to be sequential.  They could all(should all) already have the software necessary for reconfiguration, which can be triggered by one command.  There is no good reason to believe that they don't have that kind of setup in 2017.  20 million USD is a huge project even in US fortune 500 companies.  So, someone in there is laughing at Kenyans, all the way to the bank.
There's no Command to change their contents simultaneously because they are all stand-alone...must be plugged to something or the updates are pushed OTA.

I know updating takes time but IEBC is the one to dictate how long it takes and would probably lie if they can.

From reports, they will be fine