Author Topic: IEBC has started fake results  (Read 2040 times)

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
IEBC has started fake results
« on: October 26, 2017, 09:16:16 PM »
How do they obtain 48 percent fake turn out Chebukati says.

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: IEBC has started fake results
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 09:20:34 PM »
Wholly shit.

Nigga just said it's a estimate. Chiloba must be working behind scene

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 09:22:40 PM »
Seems very possible for huru to get 70% of registered voters :)

wembe ni ule ule

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 09:37:50 PM »
IEBC should not have a problem sealing loopholes in this one.  For purposes of the petition(yes there will be one), this should be one of those where everything adds up with zero errors from polling station to NTC, given the minimal attention it is getting.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 09:47:34 PM »
How about average turnout out of the 19K 34As received already?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2017, 09:48:42 PM »
Wakora hawa President.

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2017, 10:00:09 PM »

IEBC should publish actual results, not estimates or projections.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2017, 10:10:58 PM »

Wow, 9m voted today?  This myth will be dismantled within five minutes of reviewing the twitter handle #ElectionBoycottKE where there is a running stream of photos and commentary demonstrating the poor turnout throughout the country .  9 million Kenyans did not cast their votes today.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2017, 11:09:49 PM »

I believe there are about 40K polling stations, and 19 out of 40 is about 48%.    :D :o :D
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2017, 11:38:54 PM »

Wow, 9m voted today?  This myth will be dismantled within five minutes of reviewing the twitter handle #ElectionBoycottKE where there is a running stream of photos and commentary demonstrating the poor turnout throughout the country .  9 million Kenyans did not cast their votes today.

Uncle Chebsey has revised turnout to 33%.   Tyranny has disappeared like a fart in the wind. Pffft.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2017, 11:39:46 PM »

I believe there are about 40K polling stations, and 19 out of 40 is about 48%.    :D :o :D

~30%
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2017, 01:11:17 AM »
Scok quorum hitch was a blessing in disguise.  CNN reporting 27% turnout but I believe it's around 20 - 23% turnout. Wacheni Raila aitwe Baba

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2017, 02:36:30 AM »
Scok quorum hitch was a blessing in disguise.  CNN reporting 27% turnout but I believe it's around 20 - 23% turnout. Wacheni Raila aitwe Baba

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2017, 12:46:07 PM »

Uncle Chebsey has revised turnout to 33%.   Tyranny has disappeared like a fart in the wind. Pffft.

Bryo that's a quotable quote. Talk about unintended consequences. Tuvifalangalanga.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2017, 01:17:03 PM »
BITTER TRUTH RAILA BOYCOTT UNMASKED
1. Kikuyu aren't the majority in Kenya luhyas are but kikuyu have access to the instruments of power to manipulate real truth.

2. Kiambu doesn't have 2.1million voters it's a manipulated figure , yesterday kikuyu truly voted how voter turnout turned less 600k it's only the devil that can explain.

3. Uhuru never got 8.4million indeed devil has ashamed him , kikuyu and our kalenjin voted in numbers as they did August it's shocking that only 6million votes they reached , this has exonerated Raila and mudavadi who said uhuru had 6.4 million Raila had 8.1 ukweli uwazi now .

4. IEBC and Jubilee said there were over 1.6 million from central Kenya who only voted the president but  never voted other candidates from Mca to governor,so where did this people go yesterday?? 

5. There was nearly 165,000 votes from nyamira county is it magic it went to less 10,000 ? Kajiado county jubilee had nearly half a million is it magic now less 100k ??

6. Bungoma county jubilee outshined nasa sasa what happened yesterday jubilee was ashamed  with less 100k recall we have two sabaot kalenjin constituencies in bungoma contributed near 80,000 votes  ..

In general IEBC was JEBC and indeed truth imejidihiiza hapa pole kidogo .. Government manipulated IEBC using state power  sad .. As daughter of the soil from beautiful hills of Sacho and Kanu maestro I never whatsoever stomach lies and mediocrity , ethics drives me not ethnicity and stupid propaganda
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2017, 01:23:05 PM »
Kichwa you're on point as usual. Only thing is to correct your rusty Swahili (kujidhihirisha, ama kuonekana waziwazi). I mentioned here that once a people's government takes over the country must revisit census figures. It appears Moi and Kenyatta really cooked the figures to justify election gerrymandering and manipulation of figures.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2017, 04:28:36 PM »
Thanks Gee, but I cannot take credit for it because I just lifted it from elsewhere and bandikad it here.

Kichwa you're on point as usual. Only thing is to correct your rusty Swahili (kujidhihirisha, ama kuonekana waziwazi). I mentioned here that once a people's government takes over the country must revisit census figures. It appears Moi and Kenyatta really cooked the figures to justify election gerrymandering and manipulation of figures.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2017, 05:12:18 PM »

Bryo that's a quotable quote. Talk about unintended consequences. Tuvifalangalanga.

It truly is a great time.  Pffft.  Gone.  Millions of "votes".

One can only hope that Jubilee had money back guarantees from recipients of the losers' fund.