Author Topic: NASWA's next Frontier  (Read 4069 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
NASWA's next Frontier
« on: October 12, 2017, 05:46:06 AM »
1. Whine in court of appeal and SCOK about the value and power of a SCOK Obiter
2. Contest whether the so called parts of 2017 judgement were Obiter
3. Contest constitutionality of gazetted candidates since it's less than 21 days to election
4. Refuse to fill 24A while claiming to have withdrawn so as to form grounds of Petition

5. Plausibly deniable chaos If When all fails, stop elections in at least one constituency  and claim the election was unconstitutional
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Re: NASWA's next Frontier
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 06:15:32 AM »
Jubilee should just go ahead with the coronation,  ama they need odinga to hold the sword on their behalf?  He has exercised his rights and refused to participate in a rigged lottery game.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 06:22:37 AM »
That hopeless.Scork gave him a second chance based on flimsy cooked evidence and he repaid their faith by acting like a moron.They probably expected he go on to campaign vigorously and try bridge the gap.But NASA think the court is their candy shop.It over for Raila.Career kwisha.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 12:30:36 PM »
Havi says he has appealed Mativo ruling

Claims Baba withdrew before the ruling so Baba is not bound
Claims SCOK can interpret katiba and a presidential Petition is interpreting katiba!
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 12:41:11 PM »
He is an idiot. SCORK has original jurisdiction only on presidential petition - and they are restricted to either annulling or validity election. High court enjoys original juridisction over any other matter - which is why Maraga sent Aukot down here.

Claims SCOK can interpret katiba and a presidential Petition is interpreting katiba!

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 12:45:15 PM »
NASA's goal is to change the political direction of this country and I believed the withdrawal was the beginning of that political change of direction which the Ruto wing has been fighting so hard. Ruto has invested a lot of money in this rigging machine which he intends to use now and then into 2022 and beyond.  NASA's game plan is to destroy that scheme and take this country to a different political trajectory which is more inclusive and therefore more stable.  Ruto's attitude, 'tyranny of numbers" plan will only lead to instability, make this country ungovernable and will lead to civil war and eventually to secession.  Elections being held on the 26th of October without NASA is a declaration of war, I can tell you that for free.  It will only lead to an illegitimate Ouru presidency which will continue until there are proper elections in a year or two.  This so called tyranny of numbers cannot govern this country as you can see and a rubber stamp election rushed on October 26th is not going to change anything.  The sooner the elders in this country take over and push Arap Mashamba aside and start serious negotiation for the heart and soul of this country the better for everybody.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 12:51:19 PM »
NASA's goal is to change the political direction of this country and I believed the withdrawal was the beginning of that political change of direction which the Ruto wing has been fighting so hard. Ruto has invested a lot of money in this rigging machine which he intends to use now and then into 2022 and beyond.  NASA's game plan is to destroy that scheme and take this country to a different political trajectory which is more inclusive and therefore more stable.  Ruto's attitude, 'tyranny of numbers" plan will only lead to instability, make this country ungovernable and will lead to civil war and eventually to secession.  Elections being held on the 26th of October without NASA is a declaration of war, I can tell you that for free.  It will only lead to an illegitimate Ouru presidency which will continue until there are proper elections in a year or two.  This so called tyranny of numbers cannot govern this country as you can see and a rubber stamp election rushed on October 26th is not going to change anything.  The sooner the elders in this country take over and push Arap Mashamba aside and start serious negotiation for the heart and soul of this country the better for everybody.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 01:57:37 PM »
There you go again, trying to belittle NASA. This country does not belong to Jubilee just because a flawed election gave it a 1.5 million majority. It's a country of 45-50 million people. The October 26th event without Raila will be like having a party without guests and will be laughable as was Kagame's. It will be a joke as half the country votes and another goes about its business as if nothing is happening.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2017, 02:04:42 PM »
There you go again, trying to belittle NASA. This country does not belong to Jubilee just because a flawed election gave it a 1.5 million majority. It's a country of 45-50 million people. The October 26th event without Raila will be like having a party without guests and will be laughable as was Kagame's. It will be a joke as half the country votes and another goes about its business as if nothing is happening.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2017, 02:27:19 PM »
The sooner you stop focusing on Raila the person, the sooner your eyes will open to what's going on. We are way beyond the legalese as they now become background noise. This is now real politic beyond IEBC, Chiloba and Chebukati who are now irrelevant. Chebukati had his chance but he blew it and at this point we in NASA do not care anymore what his decisions are. When the real elections are held, he will be long gone and forgotten.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2017, 03:15:04 PM »
NASA 'frogs won't stop us from drinking water', Jubilee

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2017, 03:18:14 PM »
Sorry there is no short cut to power. Uhuru is not looking to win a Nobel Laurate of Peace. He is looking to govern and Ruto has given him all tools he need. In fact Uhuru can go to sleep and everything will be handled by Ruto - we got near parliamentary super-majority - why would we negotiate with NASA? We control 33 and more counties - and their assemblies - why would we negotiate with NASA - we control senate - why would we negotiate with NASA - We have police, mungiki and warriors - why would we negotiate with NASA? We control the economy of this country - read GEMA+Kalenjin -so again why would we negotiate? NASA peeps are defecting en-masse - why would we negotiate with NASA?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2017, 03:40:41 PM »
We are not at your mercy so we do not need your arap mashamba brand of childishness. Both sides of the political divide have people power because the country is divided almost in the middle. What is in dispute is the state power which usually comes with winning free and fair elections. Since Jubilee is not interested in free and fair elections, we have withdrawn from those elections and we are therefore on the drawing board on how to determine who and how to control the state.  You can therefore have your own little elections on the 26th if you wish but it is not going to legitimize your control of state power because that requires our consent.  I know this is difficult for you to understand but do not worry-it will become clear as time goes by.

Sorry there is no short cut to power. Uhuru is not looking to win a Nobel Laurate of Peace. He is looking to govern and Ruto has given him all tools he need. In fact Uhuru can go to sleep and everything will be handled by Ruto - we got near parliamentary super-majority - why would we negotiate with NASA? We control 33 and more counties - and their assemblies - why would we negotiate with NASA - we control senate - why would we negotiate with NASA - We have police, mungiki and warriors - why would we negotiate with NASA? We control the economy of this country - read GEMA+Kalenjin -so again why would we negotiate? NASA peeps are defecting en-masse - why would we negotiate with NASA?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2017, 10:36:45 AM »
Kwamchetshi is rather brunt. It's surprising how fast the candidate withdrawal story has turned out. Looks like Aukot will not benefit either after the inclusion of other candidates.

http://www.nation.co.ke/oped/opinion/-Raila-has-no-escape-from-imminent-defeat-at-the-ballot/440808-4138738-piosc3z/index.html

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2017, 12:01:50 PM »
The sooner you stop focusing on Raila the person, the sooner your eyes will open to what's going on. We are way beyond the legalese as they now become background noise. This is now real politic beyond IEBC, Chiloba and Chebukati who are now irrelevant. Chebukati had his chance but he blew it and at this point we in NASA do not care anymore what his decisions are. When the real elections are held, he will be long gone and forgotten.

Km don't underestimate the power of the anti Odinga oaths.

Offline 804063

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2017, 03:33:35 PM »
We are not at your mercy so we do not need your arap mashamba brand of childishness. Both sides of the political divide have people power because the country is divided almost in the middle. What is in dispute is the state power which usually comes with winning free and fair elections. Since Jubilee is not interested in free and fair elections, we have withdrawn from those elections and we are therefore on the drawing board on how to determine who and how to control the state.  You can therefore have your own little elections on the 26th if you wish but it is not going to legitimize your control of state power because that requires our consent.  I know this is difficult for you to understand but do not worry-it will become clear as time goes by.

If UhuRuto Team has managed to steer Kenyan ship since 2013 without Luo nation support what difference will we see post 26th October Jubilee guaranteed win.

Offline 804063

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2017, 03:34:09 PM »

If UhuRuto Team has managed to steer Kenyan ship since 2013 without Luo nation support what difference will we see post 26th October Jubilee guaranteed win.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2017, 04:54:41 PM »

This will be different. It is very important to understand that in a democracy the consent of everyone to be governed is crucial and not just 50 plus one majority needed to win election.  The consent only comes from those who legitimately lose an election and accept it.  Ouruto stole elections in 2013 and did not therefore  have a mandate in the first place.  What made it possible for them to govern despite the stealing was the acquiescence of those they stole from.  This acquiescence emboldened Ouruto and they took it for granted and  they assumed they will do it over and over again until kingdom comes.   Lately when Ruto paraded Muhoho in Nandi, the message was very clear to none kikuyus and none kalenjins-that the two tribes were already jipangaring beyond Ruto's  supposedly assured 10 year presidency.  The problem now is that the computer generated "losers"  are no longer willing to acquiesce and this is a game changer.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2017, 08:13:07 PM »
Hmmm

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2017, 10:53:08 PM »