Author Topic: RAO Best strategy is obvious  (Read 1357 times)

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
RAO Best strategy is obvious
« on: October 12, 2017, 07:18:21 AM »
Question still remains whether this is a fresh election or a mere repeat. It can be challenged legally whether the candidates were properly noinated, whether they were given a fair chance to contest against the incumbent, etc. Now that all eight candidates can run again (that implies a fresh election) there are obvious things NASA can and will do to give their rivals a big headache. I will not reveal more.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: RAO Best strategy is obvious
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 07:37:07 AM »
Why reveal what is obvious.Please keep it a secret.Raila supported Aukot inclusion.Your guy has no aces.The sooner you accept the better.Your delusion is your right.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 12:29:36 PM »
Question still remains whether this is a fresh election or a mere repeat. It can be challenged legally whether the candidates were properly noinated, whether they were given a fair chance to contest against the incumbent, etc. Now that all eight candidates can run again (that implies a fresh election) there are obvious things NASA can and will do to give their rivals a big headache. I will not reveal more.

The only headache for the jubilant are transparent and verifiable elections and a court that insists on them.  As it stands now, the former no longer looks like a possibility.  I am not sure if the SCOK has the stomach to stay in the mud and keep at it the way the jubilant and IEBC do.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 12:45:39 PM »
The sooner we accept what and the better for who. I see where Arap Mashamba's arrogance is coming from. Our advantage is in our numbers and the sooner Mashamba realizes that he cannot take this country back to the dark days the better.  Our struggle is not against time like he.  We have all the time we need to stop him.

Why reveal what is obvious.Please keep it a secret.Raila supported Aukot inclusion.Your guy has no aces.The sooner you accept the better.Your delusion is your right.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 01:06:35 PM »

The only headache for the jubilant are transparent and verifiable elections and a court that insists on them.  As it stands now, the former no longer looks like a possibility.  I am not sure if the SCOK has the stomach to stay in the mud and keep at it the way the jubilant and IEBC do.
Quite

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 01:42:46 PM »
Ruto job is to send Raila and his groupies to the periphery of our politics and it's happening. Parliament just passed the laws without any NASA mp ever appearing. Kenya is going to move forward with or without you guys. And Ruto just go started - by time he is done persuading sitting pro-NASA governors to convert to Jubilee - you'll be long gone here.
The sooner we accept what and the better for who. I see where Arap Mashamba's arrogance is coming from. Our advantage is in our numbers and the sooner Mashamba realizes that he cannot take this country back to the dark days the better.  Our struggle is not against time like he.  We have all the time we need to stop him.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2017, 03:18:57 PM »

Quite

Clean elections ruin the narrative.  The last month has seen an open campaign from IEBC and Jubilee for an opaque process.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman