Author Topic: Uhuru assent to new laws  (Read 1126 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Uhuru assent to new laws
« on: October 13, 2017, 12:35:23 PM »
Now rush to the court and have them declared unconstitutional.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Uhuru assent to new laws
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 01:01:58 PM »
It will happen next week.

Now rush to the court and have them declared unconstitutional.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 02:15:29 PM »
Waste of time. Why make rules that gives you unfair advantage in a game which you are playing by yourself. There will be an event on October 26th but it will not be a presidential election. Some people will be voting while a vast majority of Kenyans will be going about there business.  Personally, I do not think NASA should even dignify that event with demonstrations. They should just ignore it and resume demonstrations on the next day.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 04:35:39 PM »
He has to make sure that what was illegal is now legal. Why change wayward behavior when you can regularize it?  It is a proud moment for a jubilant.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 04:43:44 PM »
He needs to hurry up and put the Rigger's Charter in motion.  No free, fair and credible elections, we are Kenyans!

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 04:54:25 PM »
Its such a waste of time and money to rig an election of which you are the only candidate. October 26, will be a very interesting day if they go ahead and hold these elections. Kikuyus and Kalenjins will be voting for their president while half of the country will be going about their business as if they lived literally in a different country. TV stations owned by GEMA Ouru will then fake enthusiasm and integrity in journalism as they rush to beat their competitors and  project ouru to have won the elections one second after the polls close at 6PM.  Hopefully by 7pm news, we will start discussing when we can have a national presidential elections and how to reconstitute the IEBC. Who could have thought only a few months ago that Ouru would beat  Kagame. 

I think Chebukati in the spirit of fairness should adjust the results  little bit for the other candidates combined to get at least 1% so that ouru wins by 99% instead of 100% to make it look a little legitimate but at the same time a decisive performance.

He needs to hurry up and put the Rigger's Charter in motion.  No free, fair and credible elections, we are Kenyans!

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 06:36:59 PM »
agreed, NASA should give Jubileeidiots a break to celebrate Uhuru Birthday.
Whatever happens on 26th of octomber should be used as yard stick for secession.

Waste of time. Why make rules that gives you unfair advantage in a game which you are playing by yourself. There will be an event on October 26th but it will not be a presidential election. Some people will be voting while a vast majority of Kenyans will be going about there business.  Personally, I do not think NASA should even dignify that event with demonstrations. They should just ignore it and resume demonstrations on the next day.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 06:46:40 PM »
Very true. If NASA can get the total voters for Ouru  to below 50% of registered voters then I think it will meet the UN threshold to put in a petition for recognition for secession.

agreed, NASA should give Jubileeidiots a break to celebrate Uhuru Birthday.
Whatever happens on 26th of octomber should be used as yard stick for secession.