Author Topic: Matianga outlaws demos in Kisumu,Mombasa and Nairobi CBD  (Read 1063 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Matianga outlaws demos in Kisumu,Mombasa and Nairobi CBD
« on: October 12, 2017, 01:32:41 PM »
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Anti-IEBC-demos-banned-in-Nairobi-Kisumu-Mombasa-CBD/1056-4136256-6ytip5/index.html

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Matianga outlaws demos in Kisumu,Mombasa and Nairobi CBD
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 02:54:53 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 03:23:54 PM »
Under which law, martial law?
Magara's court will send this edict to the dustbin.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 03:40:06 PM »
As if protests were ever allowed. Zero work done.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 03:56:48 PM »
Jubilee always speaking from both side of the mouth. Demos have zero impact, demos happening only in kondele and kibera, Nasa has zero leverage,   demos hurting the economy, Mungiki will deal with demonstrators. .....which is which? 
Stealing elections is a costly affair Uhuru and his minions are about to find that out. Friday demos in Nairobi will be huge, bigly.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 04:07:24 PM »
Matiang'i is an anachronism.  He would have really made a name for himself under KANU.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 04:15:20 PM »
He's quote the law. NASA are going to get desperate as the reality sets in that BABU is GONE GONE GONE GONE.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2017, 04:15:30 PM »
I was thinking about that too. Moi would have loved Matiangi the way he loved Chunga and Oyugi to do his tidy jobs. 

Matiang'i is an anachronism.  He would have really made a name for himself under KANU.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2017, 04:22:56 PM »
So long as you keep on  thinking like Arap Mshamba that somehow NASA is Raila and if Raila were to disapear then everybody will be bought and compromised so that your dream of "benevolent dictator" can be realized. First and foremost, Mshamba is to filled with anger and bitterness to be a "benevolent dictator".  All he can be is a nasty, cruel and ruthless dictator who will be deposed very quickly if he ever assent to that seat. The opposition will not go anywhere. No country has ever completely finished the opposition regardless of how many opposition leaders they kill, jail, bribe or intimidate.  Ouru can be a dictator like Kagame and Museveni but they cannot do it under this constitution.

He's quote the law. NASA are going to get desperate as the reality sets in that BABU is GONE GONE GONE GONE.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza