Author Topic: Ruto has hijacked Ouru's presidency and destroyed his legacy  (Read 2325 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Ruto has hijacked Ouru's presidency and destroyed his legacy
« on: October 16, 2017, 02:02:22 PM »
The Ouru 10 then Ruto 10 deal which is being financed  with massive looting of the government coffers and sustained with a well oil rigging machine has been NASWAD. The 20 year plan will not last beyond Ouru as Ruto had planned. It has also destroyed Ouru's legacy completely because Ouru is too dumb to realize that Ruto has destroyed his legacy completely. 
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Ruto has hijacked Ouru's presidency and destroyed his legacy
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 02:36:00 PM »
Uhuru is basic - innocent & naive - he does not deserve a legacy. You give him too much currency. Uhuru had thrown in the towel before Ruto encouraged him - and promised to fend off bad boy Raila - who Uhuru had witnessed mess with poor Kibaki whose "working nation" mantra Raila peed on. This was the Ruto presidency all along. He could barely conceal his fangs over weekend after Raila provoked him.

Uhuru and Kikuyus are a collateral beneficiary of Raila vs Ruto fight... Jubilee is a NARC redux. This will continue into the 2020s and probably 30s. So long as the Luo maintain a jilted approach to politics power will elude them.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 02:40:00 PM »
OOps I thought Ruto was powerless :) as he got played by Uhuru's GEMA machine.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 02:47:10 PM »
 :D :D ODM folks gave up driving wedge in Jubilee. Now it's fulltime whining and brinkmanship.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 03:25:38 PM »
I hope they don't extend the hate to every kalenjin like they did in 90s during Moi time.
:D :D ODM folks gave up driving wedge in Jubilee. Now it's fulltime whining and brinkmanship.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2017, 03:30:29 PM »
Jubilee is too savvy for that. They don't know who to finger as boogeyman - Kalenjin or Gema.

I hope they don't extend the hate to every kalenjin like they did in 90s during Moi time.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2017, 03:59:04 PM »

:lolz: :lolz:
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2017, 04:13:27 PM »
Robina, your political analysis is too dependent on RV Pundits kalenjin mafia propaganda.  The wedge is already in, it just needs  some more widening.  Ouru is complaining loudly because he is receiving so much pressure from inside GEMA to stop listening to Ruto.  Ruto murdered Kikuyus and they were going to start dealing with him after he helped them get back to power in 2017. Now he wants to kill luos too and soon he will be the butcher of Lyon. His chances of ruling Kenya were small but each time a bullet pierces through a Luo heart, his chances diminishes.

In addtition, Ruto has invested so much money into the rigging machinery of the Elections in Kenya.  BTW MOAS a.k.a "tyranny of numbers" is the psychological part of that rigging machinery.  Ruto cannot  therefore allow any negotiations which will clean up the JEBC.  Ruto labels such negotiations  "Nusu Mkate" so that his expensive rigging machine remains intact for 2022.  He is therefore holding Ouru hostage because he is afraid that Ouru will give away his rigging machine.

If you cannot understand that and allow yourself to be led by the nose into RV Pundits propaganda then I cannot help you.

Jubilee is too savvy for that. They don't know who to finger as boogeyman - Kalenjin or Gema.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2017, 04:18:42 PM »
You really excel in witchcraft.
Robina, your political analysis is too dependent on RV Pundits kalenjin mafia propaganda.  The wedge is already in, it just needs  some more widening.  Ouru is complaining loudly because he is receiving so much pressure from inside GEMA to stop listening to Ruto.  Ruto murdered Kikuyus and they were going to start dealing with him after he helped them get back to power in 2017. Now he wants to kill luos too and soon he will be the butcher of Lyon. His chances of ruling Kenya were small but each time a bullet pierces through a Luo heart, his chances diminishes.

In addtition, Ruto has invested so much money into the rigging machinery of the Elections in Kenya.  BTW MOAS a.k.a "tyranny of numbers" is the psychological part of that rigging machinery.  Ruto cannot  therefore allow any negotiations which will clean up the JEBC.  Ruto labels such negotiations  "Nusu Mkate" so that his expensive rigging machine remains intact for 2022.  He is therefore holding Ouru hostage because he is afraid that Ouru will give away his rigging machine.

If you cannot understand that and keeps on being led by the nose into RV Pundits propaganda then I cannot help you.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2017, 05:31:58 PM »

The Kalenjin laity are victims themselves. I just hope Arap Mashamba will not use the gullible warriors to attack luos like they did Kikuyus in 2007.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2017, 07:46:14 PM »
I get you. You mean to acknowledge Uhuru is shoe-in 2017.., now your focus is Ruto 2022, and he has outsmarted you too so these are your excuses in advance of the future loss. In short you're conceding two elections pap! This is new :D

If you cannot understand that and allow yourself to be led by the nose into RV Pundits propaganda then I cannot help you.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2017, 07:53:30 PM »
By the way Kichwa, since 2017 is gone, for 2022 can Kalonzo be patriotic enough to bequeath Mutua the Kamba mantle. Mutua can negotiate Dpork with Ruto or Joho - instead of Kalonzo running at 70 :D - with dismal chances of getting Joho & the principals to step down for him.

I mean with 31 year olds in EU... it's getting ridiculous to see these wazee making a 3rd, 4th and 5th goes at power. M7 & Bob are insufferable enough.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2017, 09:00:02 PM »
The politics of age never made any sense to me in the first place and therefore I cannot answer your question. Ouru is 56 years old and I heard him make statements that I would associate with a 15 year old teenager and I have heard some 15 olds sound wiser than some 56 year olds.

By the way Kichwa, since 2017 is gone, for 2022 can Kalonzo be patriotic enough to bequeath Mutua the Kamba mantle. Mutua can negotiate Dpork with Ruto or Joho - instead of Kalonzo running at 70 :D - with dismal chances of getting Joho & the principals to step down for him.

I mean with 31 year olds in EU... it's getting ridiculous to see these wazee making a 3rd, 4th and 5th goes at power. M7 & Bob are insufferable enough.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2017, 09:26:35 PM »
The problem with our 70 year olds is they have been around simce their 30s. Currency of ideas is very important. We can have fresh octagenarians. I can stomach Trump because he just showed up - after running successful enterprise - while Clinton was a career politician. It's for the same reason I vehemently opposed a man like Kiraitu - 35yr venteran offering "fresh" ideas. I think he can apply his ideas in private business where they would actually be fresh.

These guys don't have to retire - they can do bridging courses :D - and get back to non-political nation-building. Today I have seen some Jubilee losers - Karua & Kabogo - holding press conferences. I think it's an addiction so they're stuck on what to do.

Kalonzo can resume diplomacy or law. Kabogo has his chainstores. Raila the autobiography. The Obamas are making good money.

The politics of age never made any sense to me in the first place and therefore I cannot answer your question. Ouru is 56 years old and I heard him make statements that I would associate with a 15 year old teenager and I have heard some 15 olds sound wiser than some 56 year olds.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2017, 09:29:44 PM »
Dr Ruto - incase Joho beats him in 2022 - can become a college professor.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2017, 09:52:18 PM »
I think age is the least of our problem in Kenya at this time.  We definitely have more important issues to worry about such as tribalism, corruption, Free and fair elections etc.

The problem with our 70 year olds is they have been around simce their 30s. Currency of ideas is very important. We can have fresh octagenarians. I can stomach Trump because he just showed up - after running successful enterprise - while Clinton was a career politician. It's for the same reason I vehemently opposed a man like Kiraitu - 35yr venteran offering "fresh" ideas. I think he can apply his ideas in private business where they would actually be fresh.

These guys don't have to retire - they can do bridging courses :D - and get back to non-political nation-building. Today I have seen some Jubilee losers - Karua & Kabogo - holding press conferences. I think it's an addiction so they're stuck on what to do.

Kalonzo can resume diplomacy or law. Kabogo has his chainstores. Raila the autobiography. The Obamas are making good money.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2017, 09:54:45 PM »
There's no honour amongst thieving bastards.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2017, 01:15:47 AM »
Yes indeed. The day of massive anti-corruption demos... I will praise them with the same enthusiasm I embrace business. But these ones about whose turn it is to eat...

I think age is the least of our problem in Kenya at this time.  We definitely have more important issues to worry about such as tribalism, corruption, Free and fair elections etc.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2017, 10:58:38 AM »
The only legacy to be hijacked is the looting. The sharing is now acceptable, thus the honour and glue amongst.

The looting is what will make the Kikuyus jittery. Like Wanjigi they will find too late, that the monster they fed too big to handle and thus relax as it chews on some of them like Kabogo. I expect Kabogo to get them memo very soon.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2017, 11:21:36 AM »
The only legacy to be hijacked is the looting. The sharing is now acceptable, thus the honour and glue amongst.

The looting is what will make the Kikuyus jittery. Like Wanjigi they will find too late, that the monster they fed too big to handle and thus relax as it chews on some of them.

You are correct in so many ways.  I remember the tears online back in 1998-2003.  Our GEMA brothers used to complain bitterly online, stuck abroad with the Kalenjin eating everything.  How the tune changed.  The f*ckers are completely oblivious of the all powerful presidency they created only for Moi to snatch it.