Author Topic: IEBC vice chairperson Connie Maina aka Consolata Nkatha Maina  (Read 8184 times)

Offline patel

• Enigma
IEBC vice chairperson Connie Maina aka Consolata Nkatha Maina
« on: October 16, 2017, 11:40:15 PM »
Time to get to know who JEBC commissioners are....I wonder why and when this lady changed her name

http://melbournecatholic.org.au/Archive/Features/time-out-with-connie-maina

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: IEBC vice chairperson Connie Maina aka Consolata Nkatha Maina
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 11:46:27 PM »
First flag Education...

Connie Maina
Connie was born in Meru, on the slopes of Mount Kenya. A member of the Kikuyu tribe.
She received her primary schooling in Meru and then completed her first degree in sociology
at Nairobi university. She followed this up with a masters degree in communication, then in the
United States she completed a degree in culture and development culminating in an MBA in
Australia at RMIT.

Offline patel

• Enigma

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 01:46:15 AM »
Propaganda is vicious. If these shady stories - about sexual impropriety, theft, academic fraud and murder - were true NASA and other Kenyans would have long outed her. Jamiiforum is what Omollo calls an ethnic rag.

I believe what is in the properly edited and published stories - by named authors not veiled monikers - that Connie Bucha is an outstanding globally exposed Kenyan patriot in good repute. She is here to do nothing but ensure credible polls.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 06:29:23 AM »
Good greetings Robina, I hope all is well in Bay area.
Back to topic.  IEBC is a criminal enterprise stacked with compromised personal to execute a rigging plot. On our vice chairperson i started with a working theory  then am slowly putting the pieces together, make few phone calls to double check and soon as info. Check out I will post it here live live. What do we know so far
1. Her husband died under funny circumstances
2. Changed names, actually she has more than 5 names
3. Education is suspect
Etc etc ....I will post more later and yes I agree with you NASA should have done more research on these characters.

Propaganda is vicious. If these shady stories - about sexual impropriety, theft, academic fraud and murder - were true NASA and other Kenyans would have long outed her. Jamiiforum is what Omollo calls an ethnic rag.

I believe what is in the properly edited and published stories - by named authors not veiled monikers - that Connie Bucha is an outstanding globally exposed Kenyan patriot in good repute. She is here to do nothing but ensure credible polls.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 07:14:00 AM »
She will be the last one to resign. Jebc collapsing under its own weight.  God is great

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2017, 07:49:17 AM »
She will be the last one to resign. Jebc collapsing under its own weight.  God is great

The power hungry electoral fraudsters should cut to the chase and go ahead with the coronation

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2017, 11:15:17 PM »
sources cannot find a match of this lady name in Nairobi University department of sociology and social work....what is going on here?

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2017, 12:38:46 AM »
I agree her education is suspicious. I suggest you confirm from proper - IEBC, hansard, etc - records. Legal sources. Don't trust social media, blogs, the press - all these could be fake profiles meant to tarnish her name.

-BA sociology UoN
-MA communication Scotland
-BA culture US
-MBA RMIT, Aussie

Strange mix of qualifications - from far-flung institutions.

sources cannot find a match of this lady name in Nairobi University department of sociology and social work....what is going on here?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2017, 01:00:32 AM »
Connie is Consolata.
Nkatha is typical Meru female name.
Bucha is a common Meru male name. Likely her father's.
She married Maina Keengwe in 1988.

Consolata Nkatha Bucha-Maina

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2017, 01:03:21 AM »
Agreed. I started with UoN because the school and the department is known, digging up on the name of college attended in Scotland and US. will keep you posted
I hope she attended those colleges and this is nothing but a mix up of names because this would be the biggest fraud I have ever seen.

I agree her education is suspicious. I suggest you confirm from proper - IEBC, hansard, etc - records. Legal sources. Don't trust social media, blogs, the press - all these could be fake profiles meant to tarnish her name.

-BA sociology UoN
-BA culture US
-MBA RMIT, Aussie

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2017, 01:05:44 AM »
Connie is Consolata.

Consolata Rose Nkatha Bucha Maina

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2017, 01:13:13 AM »
First thing confirm this is her correct profile otherwise you could be digging up a fake. Are these degrees listed in her CV on IEBC records?

Agreed. I started with UoN because the school and the department is known, digging up on the name of college attended in Scotland and US. will keep you posted
I hope she attended those colleges and this is nothing but a mix up of names because this would be the biggest fraud I have ever seen.

-BA sociology UoN
-BA culture US
-MBA RMIT, Aussie

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2017, 01:20:01 AM »
Connie is Consolata.

Consolata Rose Nkatha Bucha Maina

I have 5 names too. If you dig up the degrees we can see whether the names have changed over the years. I know women who alternate surnames depending on their feelings for a dead spouse or father.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2017, 01:31:23 AM »
I rarely follow Aga Khan media but guess what?  this is what showed up a lot of inconsistency......??????
Consolata Nkatha Bucha Maina (vice-chairperson)

Born in 1960 in Meru, she attended primary and secondary schools in Meru and Nairobi counties.
She holds two diplomas from London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI), one in public relations and another in business studies.
Consequently, she has a master of business administration degree from University of Melbourne Australia, Master of Science in public relations from University of Stirling in Scotland and diploma in public relations.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Know-your-new-IEBC-commissioners/1056-3782820-6931lv/index.html

First thing confirm this is her correct profile otherwise you could be digging up a fake. Are these degrees listed in her CV on IEBC records?

-BA sociology UoN
-BA culture US
-MBA RMIT, Aussie

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2017, 01:36:46 AM »
A newspaper story is not a formal record. Try IEBC or hansard. What about that BA sociology from UoN??

I rarely follow Aga Khan media but guess what?  this is what showed up a lot of inconsistency......??????
Consolata Nkatha Bucha Maina (vice-chairperson)

Born in 1960 in Meru, she attended primary and secondary schools in Meru and Nairobi counties.
She holds two diplomas from London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI), one in public relations and another in business studies.
Consequently, she has a master of business administration degree from University of Melbourne Australia, Master of Science in public relations from University of Stirling in Scotland and diploma in public relations.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Know-your-new-IEBC-commissioners/1056-3782820-6931lv/index.html

-BA sociology UoN
-BA culture US
-MBA RMIT, Aussie

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2017, 01:43:14 AM »
It appears she got degrees in business, sociology, PR/communications, culture. Uh?

Legal docs are important because people cannot be liable for what media publishes. Say now papers and people are saying Ruto has a PhD in wetlands. If you go to UoN and confirm it's false,  you cannot say Ruto is a fraud because he did not print the newspapers. Only formal affidavits, hansard, oaths, or such legal records can be held against him.