Author Topic: Just like that....Akombe is gone  (Read 10693 times)

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Just like that....Akombe is gone
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2017, 01:10:48 PM »
I think after she saw what Uhuru was doing to Wanjigi - she knew things were thick.

Chiloba is the man to be wathcing over his shoulder. I pity that young man.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2017, 01:16:20 PM »
Only a fool would stay and work under the current post election violence..what Uhuru is doing with mungiki shows he lacks character to be a leader. These elections are about who will continue looting. In these conditions a voter there is no need to participate. You vote just legitimizes corruption and murder
Quite

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2017, 01:42:51 PM »
Has Akombe fled or still in Nairobi? She needs clearance from Kinyua unless she sneaks out via Isebania as cargo.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2017, 02:07:37 PM »
Has Akombe fled or still in Nairobi? She needs clearance from Kinyua unless she sneaks out via Isebania as cargo.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2017, 05:04:38 PM »
Chilling interview
Listening to this interview again,

How come Akombe from the safety of US is still scared of naming individuals either interfering with IEBC or out to get her?

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2017, 05:07:29 PM »
Chilling interview

How come Akombe from the safety of US is still scared of naming individuals either interfering with IEBC or out to get her?

Maybe it might compromise sources.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2017, 05:09:16 PM »
Sigh. Thought she was dead.

She would have been had she hang around.. This is the post Msando world...

Yeah. I wouldn't join the IEBC if my life depended on it. Election management is one of those agencies we need to outsource to mzungu - along with the judiciary.

Prayers wont help Kenya. Satanism has taken over and justice can not live in the same compound with Satanic worshipers.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2017, 05:22:28 PM »
Chilling interview

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2017, 05:29:03 PM »
Chilling interview

I don't know for sure.  I am just guessing.  Sometimes revealing certain knowledge, especially the kind that is not so public, can give pointers to who else knew and put them in the firing line.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2017, 05:51:08 PM »
Chilling interview

I don't know for sure.  I am just guessing.  Sometimes revealing certain knowledge, especially the kind that is not so public, can give pointers to who else knew and put them in the firing line.

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2017, 05:59:51 PM »
Chilling interview

She has issues with NASA, but I doubt that would make her run away.  They are more like hecklers; stone throwers.  In any case, she mentions frustration of Chebukati's changes.  The jubilant is firmly opposed to any change more than cosmetic.

The more ominous, direct and personal threat would be the jubilant side who can do magic with the commissioners security.  I place her flight completely on the shoulders of the jubilant element.  She chose to do it while in Dubai because the jubilant element would have prevented her from leaving or worse if she resigned while in Nairobi.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2017, 06:13:17 PM »
Chilling interview

She has issues with NASA, but I doubt that would make her run away.  They are more like hecklers; stone throwers.  In any case, she mentions frustration of Chebukati's changes.  The jubilant is firmly opposed to any change more than cosmetic.

The more ominous, direct and personal threat would be the jubilant side who can do magic with the commissioners security.  I place her flight completely on the shoulders of the jubilant element.  She chose to do it while in Dubai because the jubilant element would have prevented her from leaving or worse if she resigned while in Nairobi.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2017, 06:20:31 PM »
I am sure she is still scared of them. Some governments can reach you even in the US through their agents, plus Akombe still has family living in Kenya and she probably has property and may get home sick someday and want to come to visit.  I think its reasonable for her to be cautious until she feels completely safe.  On the legal side, she needs to talk to her lawyers first in case she is sued, sue or may become a witness in a legal suit. On the financial part, she needs to explore whether she can make some money by writing a book, holding a paid interview, etc., before she spills all the beans in the public domain and make her experience worthless to her.

Chilling interview

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2017, 06:24:56 PM »
Chilling interview

I remember once Mungiki carrying out a hit in Atlanta.  Also Detective Troon did say that a GoK agent was sent to London to sort him out shortly after his Ouko report.  The attempt was foiled at Heathrow when the bungling assassin was arrested with his mishales...

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2017, 06:41:25 PM »
I am sure she is still scared of them. Some governments can reach you even in the US through their agents, plus Akombe still has family living in Kenya and she probably has property and may get home sick someday and want to come to visit.  I think its reasonable for her to be cautious until she feels completely safe.  On the legal side, she needs to talk to her lawyers first in case she is sued, sue or may become a witness in a legal suit. On the financial part, she needs to explore whether she can make some money by writing a book, holding a paid interview, etc., before she spills all the beans in the public domain and make her experience worthless to her.

Chilling interview

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2017, 09:13:35 PM »
They could not eliminate her because she is American, so they made it impossible for her to function. IEBC and all govt entities will never function as long as politics is injected into their daily function. So, back to 2001.

Termie,
 KTN is reporting that Akombe was threatened with death and asked to leave the country. Jubilee on the other hand detained her at JKIA and as you observed, they seemed hellbent to detain her in the country
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 09:32:48 PM by Parkerpen »

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2017, 09:34:48 PM »
Something went haywire here. Just posted the above and it came under VOOKE!!!

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2017, 01:10:38 AM »
Termie,
 KTN is reporting that Akombe was threatened with death and asked to leave the country. Jubilee on the other hand detained her at JKIA and as you observed, they seemed hellbent to detain her in the country
Vooke,

She says she knew she could not do her resignation in Nairobi and be able to leave https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16P_0njH9dM&t=11m54s.  Being able to leave weighed heavily on where she was when her resignation took place. 

Here is the whole clip.

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2017, 01:20:37 AM »
They could not eliminate her because she is American, so they made it impossible for her to function. IEBC and all govt entities will never function as long as politics is injected into their daily function. So, back to 2001.

Termie,

When it comes to life, you only have one and there is no need gambling on whether desperate guys are rational or not.

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2017, 01:29:35 AM »
The bridal maid for October 26th Ekuru Aukot does not like it one bit.

Harriet Tubman