Author Topic: Just like that....Akombe is gone  (Read 10622 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Just like that....Akombe is gone
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2017, 08:38:20 AM »
Termie,
 KTN is reporting that Akombe was threatened with death and asked to leave the country. Jubilee on the other hand detained her at JKIA and as you observed, they seemed hellbent to detain her in the country
Vooke,

She says she knew she could not do her resignation in Nairobi and be able to leave https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16P_0njH9dM&t=11m54s.  Being able to leave weighed heavily on where she was when her resignation took place. 

Here is the whole clip.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2017, 10:23:37 AM »
Jubilee is vengeful.....as expected

Friends, Keep your eyes on 26th October, 2017. Ignore the sideshows...

As Wahome Thuku puts it nothing much here.

Akombe, is one of the 7 commissioners, Six are in office....

Then there is view by this guy...

By Bottleman

Roselyn Akombe is a  schemer par excellence.

Her exit does not change anything in terms of elections on 26th October 2017

But she raises many issues and we must therefore ask was she clean herself?

He who comes to Justice, they say, must come with clean hands

1. MY LIFE IS IN DANGER

Now Roselyn claimed her life was in danger. But was it? The answer is a firm No.

She has used her years as an employee of UN in New York to ensure her family enjoyed the American Dream.

The only person she had been unable to take abroad is Steve Moseti her younger brother and the claims on her life enabled her to finally get him and family to the USA under Political Asylum.

2. I AM DETAINED AT THE AIRPORT

Akombe called the USA embassy from the airport and complained she was being stopped from travelling based on a travel clearance letter.

She also called several Gvt officials. Her issue was sorted in a matter of minutes.

Apologies were made and her travel clearance letter was delivered, but the next flight was in the morning.

She was asked to go home but she refused and instead chose to spend at the VIP Lounge. At midnight KAA, as usual, asked to close the Lounge

but she stood her ground and made calls to journalists to sell her version of the story.

3. AKOMBE - ATTEMPTED SUICIDE AND UN MENTAL PROGRAMME

Roselyn attempted suicide in her early days as a UN staffer. She wanted to throw herself on a moving train, but some friends restrained her.

She was then put on a special staff programme for 'mental instability'

Her frustration at the time was the fact that her baby Daddy had abandoned her - the baby Daddy, FYI is Richard Onyonka, who by the way, is vying for MP on a Nasa affiliate party - Ford Kenya, in the
Kitutu Chache South Parliamentary seat election set for November 7th, 2017

4. THE CHILOBA MEMO

The author of the famous show cause Memo to IEBC CEO Ezra Chiloba is
none other than Akombe.

At one time during the Bomas period, Chebukati admitted to the Nation
that he could not do anything without Akombe.

She was the unofficial chair of the commission

5. THE ORENGO NIGHT MEETINGS

After the Supreme Court decision, Akombe met several times with
Senator James Orengo. The idea was simple she was ready to use her
leverage in the commission to present the opposition agenda.

In return, Nasa promised her a slot as CS Foreign Affairs, on this one
occasion she dropped her guard and shared the 'Good News' with friends
via text and calls.

Attempts to push her agenda however failed and that explains her exit

Her exit was not a surprise, she prepared us through -
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/IEBC-s-Akombe-will-return-to-the-UN--fairly-soon---says-Haq/1056-4064588-xdfx99z/index.html

6. SO WHAT WITH HER EXIT?

Nothing.

The commission is intact even with her resignation

The IEBC Act allows any commissioner to resign at any time of their
career by writing to the President, after which such a vacancy will be
declared within seven days, and a new recruitment to start.

State House, PSCU, State House/Government Spokesman and even Dennis
Itumbi have not indicated such a letter has been written.

President Uhuru must, however, sign the election (Amendment) bill 2017, urg

Though I personally doubt Chebukati will leave, it is good to seal the
loopholes.

You see Akombe was not being paid by the taxpayer and with no salary it was easy for her to quit
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2017, 12:14:34 PM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2017, 01:12:49 PM »

And the same Akombe says the elections on 8th August were credible 8) Hers are just Njoki-esque rants. The commission runs by majority - she needs to learn democracy.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2017, 03:11:42 PM »

And the same Akombe says the elections on 8th August were credible 8) Hers are just Njoki-esque rants. The commission runs by majority - she needs to learn democracy.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2017, 03:34:54 PM »
Was looking for this memo

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2017, 04:48:21 PM »

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2017, 04:55:16 PM »

The strange behaviour from the employees of IEBC does suggest that the organisation has been hijacked and most staff threatened with  death.  I imagine that there are shadowy characters permanently stationed at anniversary towers.  I wouldn't b surprised if Chebukati's expanded "security" is actually to keep him from escaping.  They're more like minders.

What I don't understand is why NASA are not talking about these hijackers, because I am sure they know. 

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2017, 05:04:49 PM »

The strange behaviour from the employees of IEBC does suggest that the organisation has been hijacked and most staff threatened with  death.  I imagine that there are shadowy characters permanently stationed at anniversary towers.  I wouldn't b surprised if Chebukati's expanded "security" is actually to keep him from escaping.  They're more like minders.

What I don't understand is why NASA are not talking about these hijackers, because I am sure they know. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2017, 05:18:08 PM »
OCTOBER 19, 2017
AKOMBE, CHEBUKATI REVELATIONS CONFIRM OCTOBER ELECTION IS A SHAM:

All peace-loving Kenyans have been horrified by developments at the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) over the last 48 hours.

First was Commissioner Roselyn Akombe's resignation and escape to the USA. As she has explained, a majority of her former colleagues at the Commission have absconded their oath of office and turned so politically partisan that her continued presence among them was adding no value to the preparation for the October 26 election. Her honest assessment is that IEBC, as currently constituted, cannot conduct any election that meets the standard set by the Supreme Court ruling of September 1.

She has told the world that the so-called election being organized by the IEBC is a sham. She has disowned her previous statements alleging IEBC is ready for elections

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2017, 05:23:36 PM »
So it seem they are having a problem with "partners" and are getting threatened. Demos on 26th - the day of election - Okay that led to lots of bloodshed.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2017, 05:44:53 PM »

By Bottleman

1. MY LIFE IS IN DANGER

Now Roselyn claimed her life was in danger. But was it? The answer is a firm No.

She has used her years as an employee of UN in New York to ensure her family enjoyed the American Dream.

The only person she had been unable to take abroad is Steve Moseti her younger brother and the claims on her life enabled her to finally get him and family to the USA under Political Asylum.

Akombe called the USA embassy from the airport and complained she was being stopped from travelling based on a travel clearance letter.

She also called several Gvt officials. Her issue was sorted in a matter of minutes.

Apologies were made and her travel clearance letter was delivered, but the next flight was in the morning.

She was asked to go home but she refused and instead chose to spend at the VIP Lounge. At midnight KAA, as usual, asked to close the Lounge

but she stood her ground and made calls to journalists to sell her version of the story.

Roselyn attempted suicide in her early days as a UN staffer. She wanted to throw herself on a moving train, but some friends restrained her.

Her frustration at the time was the fact that her baby Daddy had abandoned her - the baby Daddy, FYI is Richard Onyonka, who by the way, is vying for MP on a Nasa affiliate party - Ford Kenya, in the

4. THE CHILOBA MEMO

none other than Akombe.

via text and calls.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/IEBC-s-Akombe-will-return-to-the-UN--fairly-soon---says-Haq/1056-4064588-xdfx99z/index.html

Nothing.

loopholes.

You see Akombe was not being paid by the taxpayer and with no salary it was easy for her to quit

I see the i36 machine has been deployed to "destroy" Akombe.  Next we'll hear that she's been sh@gging so and so and is infact a bloke...probably gay and likes uji for brekkie.  The i36 are bottom feeders of the lowest level.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2017, 06:23:27 PM »
Whoa!!!
Sorry I can not stand by when my friend is trashed because she stood for truth.
The Pundits of Kenya have taken over, spreading gossip like wind fire. Truth to them is something to be manipulated to the hilt.
These people have borrowed Ronald Trumps Model of lying and are in the process of making it more potent.
Thats my two cents.

By Bottleman

1. MY LIFE IS IN DANGER

4. THE CHILOBA MEMO

none other than Akombe.

via text and calls.

Nothing.

loopholes.

I see the i36 machine has been deployed to "destroy" Akombe.  Next we'll hear that she's been sh@gging so and so and is infact a bloke...probably gay and likes uji for brekkie.  The i36 are bottom feeders of the lowest level.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2017, 09:12:33 PM »
Heard a short clip of Akombe saying that Chebu was of the idea of postponing the elections and hold Fresh nominations on the basis of unpreparedness and wanted to approach SCOK for guidance.

Say IEBC cancelled the election and Mativo ruled as he did. Would the cancellation have been nullified?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2017, 02:03:39 AM »
The important thing is that those 'beans' she's spilling are internal to the IEBC. It's like Njoki narrating how the judges argued before she lost and claiming this is proof of bias. Commissions run by majority vote. Mutunga was in the minority a few times and sucked it up.

She says 4 commissioners are Jubilee stooges. Does she get the counter he-says-she-says - 3 commissioners are NASA stooges?

Even failing to fire Chiloba - if it was sanctioned by the majority - that is simply an IEBC decision. She reports these things as crimes or monumental revelations. I would imagine they are even minuted but are internal to the commission. She's not a whistleblower because she does expose any illegalities.

Without the death threats this resignation and outbursts would really damage her profile. It's not illegal or irregular for commissioners to vote on motions. Then, of course, third world elections are a tough job. That's not news. Raila is not surprised by rigging. Uhuru is not surprised by demos. How is an IEBC commissioner surprised by political pressure? After Chesoni, Kivuitu, Oswago, Isaak. That's the basic expectation and resisting it is the JD.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2017, 07:04:55 AM »
The important thing is that those 'beans' she's spilling are internal to the IEBC. It's like Njoki narrating how the judges argued before she lost and claiming this is proof of bias. Commissions run by majority vote. Mutunga was in the minority a few times and sucked it up.

She says 4 commissioners are Jubilee stooges. Does she get the counter he-says-she-says - 3 commissioners are NASA stooges?

Even failing to fire Chiloba - if it was sanctioned by the majority - that is simply an IEBC decision. She reports these things as crimes or monumental revelations. I would imagine they are even minuted but are internal to the commission. She's not a whistleblower because she does expose any illegalities.

Without the death threats this resignation and outbursts would really damage her profile. It's not illegal or irregular for commissioners to vote on motions. Then, of course, third world elections are a tough job. That's not news. Raila is not surprised by rigging. Uhuru is not surprised by demos. How is an IEBC commissioner surprised by political pressure? After Chesoni, Kivuitu, Oswago, Isaak. That's the basic expectation and resisting it is the JD.

Excellent summary.
Our media houses are running with 'Divided Commission' as if unanimity is the default.

Funny enough, she covers up for her time at the commission by awarding the same an A for nane nane. The lady is remorseful and obviously out to cover her rear.

Then again, like the infamous Chebu memo, we have a string of accusations without the benefit of the right of reply.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2017, 08:32:41 AM »

Excellent summary.
Our media houses are running with 'Divided Commission' as if unanimity is the default.

Funny enough, she covers up for her time at the commission by awarding the same an A for nane nane. The lady is remorseful and obviously out to cover her rear.

Then again, like the infamous Chebu memo, we have a string of accusations without the benefit of the right of reply.

We have divided SCORK and Parliament too. Big deal. Her rants are misconduct not whistleblowing. She should be telling us who killed Msando and such useful things.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2017, 09:09:29 AM »
She is confirming she was a NASA mole. The law is clear that election SHALL be held in 60 days. When confronted with facts - she break downs and cry - emotional blackmail.
Heard a short clip of Akombe saying that Chebu was of the idea of postponing the elections and hold Fresh nominations on the basis of unpreparedness and wanted to approach SCOK for guidance.

Say IEBC cancelled the election and Mativo ruled as he did. Would the cancellation have been nullified?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2017, 09:11:43 AM »
Precisely - If you read what other commissioner says today - the picture she is trying to paint is far from the truth. Like Chebukati - she wanted to upstage the commission - and do things that NASA wants done - however unprocedural or illegal.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2017, 11:37:11 AM »
Precisely - If you read what other commissioner says today - the picture she is trying to paint is far from the truth. Like Chebukati - she wanted to upstage the commission - and do things that NASA wants done - however unprocedural or illegal.

Are you denying that JEBC has been infiltrated and hijacked by Jubilee agents in a bid to rig ALL elections?