Author Topic: Jubilee cite NASA before Supreme Court  (Read 2456 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Jubilee cite NASA before Supreme Court
« on: October 19, 2017, 05:04:05 PM »
Let see if the Wakora 4 will finally take responsibility of their mess.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Jubilee cite NASA before Supreme Court
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 06:39:43 PM »
This is for the record in case of petition.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 07:58:15 PM »
Exactly

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 08:28:14 PM »
 Jubilee is thoroughly confused.  Raila withdrew from this race publicly and even wrote a letter to IEBC.  What more do they need for the record incase of a petition.  #2nd, Raila has a constitutional right not to participate in an election and therefore the court cannot issue an order which is unlawful.  Its like you won a money award in court and then you refuse to take the money award from the dependent because the defendant is paying you with fake money . The court cannot force you to take that money if you do not want it. 

Having said that,  there will be a petition if Ouruto  force the IEBC to go through the motions and hold a mock presidential elections. We believe that  such an election will be overturned, a new date set, the IEBC will be reformed and NASA will participate in the next free and fair elections. Other than that we will spend whatever time it takes to do what we need to do   that would lead us to free and fair elections.

Exactly
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2017, 08:30:35 PM »
This is a bit rich of the electoral fraudsters.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2017, 08:31:27 PM »
Jubilee is thoroughly confused.  Raila withdrew from this race publicly and even wrote a letter to IEBC.  What more do they need for the record incase of a petition.  #2nd, Raila has a constitutional right not to participate in an election and therefore the court cannot issue an order which is unlawful.  Its like you won a money award and then refuse to take the money award from the person you took to court. The court cannot force you to take that money if you no longer want it.  There will be a petition if Ouruto  force the IEBC go through the motions and hold a mock presidential elections. We believe that elections will be overturned, the IEBC will be reformed and NASA will participate in the next free and fair elections. Other than that we will spend whatever time it needs doing things that would lead us to free and fair elections. We have all the time we need.

Exactly
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2017, 08:34:33 PM »
He cannot sign 24A because there were no fresh nominations. I believe the law is very clear when one needs to sign 24A.

Jubilee is thoroughly confused.  Raila withdrew from this race publicly and even wrote a letter to IEBC.  What more do they need for the record incase of a petition.  #2nd, Raila has a constitutional right not to participate in an election and therefore the court cannot issue an order which is unlawful.  Its like you won a money award and then refuse to take the money award from the person you took to court. The court cannot force you to take that money if you no longer want it.  There will be a petition if Ouruto  force the IEBC go through the motions and hold a mock presidential elections. We believe that elections will be overturned, the IEBC will be reformed and NASA will participate in the next free and fair elections. Other than that we will spend whatever time it needs doing things that would lead us to free and fair elections. We have all the time we need.

Exactly

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2017, 09:07:21 PM »
He cannot sign 24A because there were no fresh nominations. I believe the law is very clear when one needs to sign 24A.

Exactly
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2017, 09:32:21 PM »

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2017, 09:40:19 PM »
I think there's something.

Here's Tuju's affidavit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2rMMQJiqMB8N0haeTFTajhhemM/view?usp=drivesdk

The mortician has been very busy over the last few weeks.  His tricks will come to nought.  Evil never triumphs over good.  Simples.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2017, 12:36:45 AM »
Contempt?

Where in their ruling did they enforce all parties to run?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2017, 01:07:16 AM »
Contempt?

I read the contempt as attempting to interfere with the elections ordered - by mass action, disrupting IEBC training, Jubilee agents, etc. The objective is to make a NASA-led petition very dismissable.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2017, 04:51:04 AM »

That's silly. First and foremost, it is very unlikely that NASA will be the one challenge that election.  It will most likely be filed by a citizen voter.  2nd, Raila's refusal to run maybe completely irrelevant to the substance of that Petition.

Contempt?

I read the contempt as attempting to interfere with the elections ordered - by mass action, disrupting IEBC training, Jubilee agents, etc. The objective is to make a NASA-led petition very dismissable.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2017, 07:39:04 AM »
Solid petition by Tuju. Obviously Kichwa know their action indefensible and so they will go to court thro some citizen or ngo - who will act aggrieved for not voting in NASA stronghold or seek interpetration however belated on Raila withdrawal or whatever. Will SCORK be that suicidal to annull yet another election?

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2017, 12:56:40 PM »
Hearing is on 27th

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2017, 01:01:13 PM »
Contempt?

NASA need to (because I know they have the evidence) just progress the private prosecutions as well as lay bare the rigging infrastructure complete with the Jubilee agents that are permanently stationed at the anniversary towers.  Jubilee should be named and challenged for the electoral fraudsters that that are.  Giving them room leads to such bold moves as to approach the courts to secure unfavourable rulings against those looking for truth as well as fair, verifiable and open elections.  How can the chief poacher accuse everyone else of poaching?

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2017, 01:11:14 PM »
Contempt?

That's not contempt. That's called freedom of speech. Something foreign to Jubilee.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2017, 01:19:45 PM »
Hearing is on 27th
Contempt?

NASA need to (because I know they have the evidence) just progress the private prosecutions as well as lay bare the rigging infrastructure complete with the Jubilee agents that are permanently stationed at the anniversary towers.  Jubilee should be named and challenged for the electoral fraudsters that that are.  Giving them room leads to such bold moves as to approach the courts to secure unfavourable rulings against those looking for truth as well as fair, verifiable and open elections.  How can the chief poacher accuse everyone else of poaching?

IEBC f*cked up the previous elections- they can't be running it again. If Jubilee cared for the electoral process, they'd negotiate with NASA on running a fair and transparent election. Those f*ckers Jubilee haven't even dialed the f*cken phone to negotiate. The court should hold Jubilee in contempt for not working with NASA in conducting free and fair elections.