Author Topic: Preparation for 26th Election in High gear  (Read 1209 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Preparation for 26th Election in High gear
« on: October 19, 2017, 05:07:41 PM »
1) Matiangi gazette it a holiday
2) Algurair has printed all the ballots papers and are ready for shipping. First batch to arrive on Saturday.
3) Outside Luo Nyanza - IEBC has not had it's preparation impeded by anyone.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Preparation for 26th Election in High gear
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 06:37:53 PM »
In Luo Nyanza it's official county policy not to allow elections. Voters and IEBC will need GSU protection - if possible don't dip their fingers in purple ink - that's suicidal.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 07:59:46 PM »
I don't know if POS and clerks will let go of IEBC money - plus the suppliers. Obviously we expect very few if any votes. In any case Jubilee margin of victory will be huge.
In Luo Nyanza it's official county policy not to allow elections. Voters and IEBC will need GSU protection - if possible don't dip their fingers in purple ink - that's suicidal.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 08:14:56 PM »
Bandika MOAS

I don't know if POS and clerks will let go of IEBC money - plus the suppliers. Obviously we expect very few if any votes. In any case Jubilee margin of victory will be huge.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 07:43:18 AM »
Uhuru 98% - the rest 2%.
Bandika MOAS

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 10:42:45 AM »
The greatest preparation is the killing of anybody not likely to vote for fraud, as well as the intimudation/bribery of just about everybody else. Deserves a MOASS.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2017, 12:33:59 PM »
The greatest preparation is the killing of anybody not likely to vote for fraud, as well as the intimudation/bribery of just about everybody else. Deserves a MOASS.

Quite.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2017, 12:34:51 PM »

Wow, Jubilee win at near 100% in their strongholds.... just wow...