Author Topic: Babu Goes Ham on UK and Trumpistan  (Read 3321 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Babu Goes Ham on UK and Trumpistan
« on: October 20, 2017, 08:45:58 AM »
?STATEMENT ?ON THE IEBC, THE US AND THE UK AND THE SUPREME COURT confession By IEBC chairman Webukati that he cannot guarantee? ?that the election slated for 26 October will be free and fair,

?With their silence, the US and the UK are doing grave damage to their standing in Kenya and Africa?, and abetting the naked power grab by President Uhuru Kenyatta
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2rMMQJiqMB8clB5OXJLSHRiSkk
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Babu Goes Ham on UK and Trumpistan
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 09:53:48 AM »
Salim Lome trying to work the international angle - but where is the leverage - UK and US will only intervene if there is lots of deaths - so far nothing of that sort has happened or is about to happen.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 01:27:46 PM »
NASA just shown the whole alphabet soup of western diplomats the middle finger

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 04:23:10 PM »
Uhunye should not sign the amendments

Baba stop interfering, your withdrawal is regrettable

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 04:32:13 PM »

Maybe the Kenyan envoy in DC should also hold a presser giving suggestions on the crisis in US democracy, anti-black police violence and alt-right intimidation :D.  Bazungus are simply out of their depths on this one trying to speak from both sides of the mouth.  The chairman of IEBC has already told them it can't happen, why are they insisting he can do what he clearly thinks cannot be done?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 04:50:53 PM »
This is the Bora elections crowd.  Its just as silly as those who came up with mlolongo.   I have never heard anybody say that an election which one half of the country is boycotting and the electoral body is in disarray  is democratic and should go ahead.

Maybe the Kenyan envoy in DC should also hold a presser giving suggestions on the crisis in US democracy, anti-black police violence and alt-right intimidation :D.  Bazungus are simply out of their depths on this one trying to speak from both sides of the mouth.  The chairman of IEBC has already told them it can't happen, why are they insisting he can do what he clearly thinks cannot be done?
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2017, 05:04:37 PM »
This is the Bora elections crowd.  Its just as silly as those who came up with mlolongo.   I have never heard anybody say that an election which one half of the country is boycotting and the electoral body is in disarray  is democratic and should go ahead.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2017, 05:07:34 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2017, 05:22:34 PM »
Looks like US are fed up with NASA shenanigans.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2017, 05:32:10 PM »
A lion is NOT a cat regardless of whether the US says otherwise. All we know is that an election which half the country is sitting-out, and which some commissioners has said cannot be free and fair is not an election regardless of whether the US says otherwise.  The US and the Europeans should have called for the postponement until a solution is found if  they were sincere and really wanted to have peace in Kenya.  These are the same people who certified the rigged 8/8 elections just to be nullified by the SCOK.  They do not have credibility anymore and should not be taken seriously.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2017, 05:36:55 PM »

Maybe the Kenyan envoy in DC should also hold a presser giving suggestions on the crisis in US democracy, anti-black police violence and alt-right intimidation :D .  Bazungus are simply out of their depths on this one trying to speak from both sides of the mouth.  The chairman of IEBC has already told them it can't happen, why are they insisting he can do what he clearly thinks cannot be done?

They want things to get back to happy go lucky as quickly as possible.  They cannot understand why they should endure some discomfort because an African wants to fix some things long term in his backyard.  To some extent they are just as inaccessible as a jubilant in his echo chamber.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2017, 05:38:04 PM »
Where will these NASA men run when Tobiko issues arrest orders? I doubt Magufuli can host them.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2017, 06:08:55 PM »
A lion is NOT a cat regardless of whether the US says otherwise. All we know is that an election which half the country is sitting-out, and which some commissioners has said cannot be free and fair is not an election regardless of whether the US says otherwise.  The US and the Europeans should have called for the postponement until a solution is found if  they were sincere and really wanted to have peace in Kenya.  These are the same people who certified the rigged 8/8 elections just to be nullified by the SCOK.  They do not have credibility anymore and should not be taken seriously.

Quite.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2017, 06:09:52 PM »
Where will these NASA men run when Tobiko issues arrest orders? I doubt Magufuli can host them.

Tobiko the partisan Jubilee hack?  I think the government has more pressing matters than to harass nasa leaders

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2017, 08:35:05 PM »
[18:25, 10/23/2017] Dennis: KISII
OCTOBER 23, 2017.

Presidential candidate Raila Odinga said envoys are hell-bent on pushing Kenyans into an election that will not be credible and which will only throw the country into deeper political crisis.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2017, 08:42:40 PM »
The whole world can now see how madman for who he really is...jubilee should not hesistate to throw the nasa principals behind bars

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2017, 08:56:42 PM »
They can start throwing people behind bars whenever they are ready.

The whole world can now see how madman for who he really is...jubilee should not hesistate to throw the nasa principals behind bars

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2017, 09:09:13 PM »
Why not.no leverage.no friends.spend a weekend or two in cell for treason

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2017, 09:19:57 PM »
Nothing is working for NASWA

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2017, 09:56:54 PM »
The withdrawal was meant to push the re-run to Feb 2018 - and prolong the crisis - but turned into a blunder. After Thursday NASA can then meet Jubilee to discuss any reforms - that are objective and longterm - to be applied in 2022. Poor Chebukati will probably be added to the new minimums - and join Isaak, Chiloba and Oswago in early retirement.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527