Author Topic: Akombe the true story - her 1 yr sabbatical was ending  (Read 2615 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Akombe the true story - her 1 yr sabbatical was ending
« on: October 20, 2017, 11:47:23 AM »
I bet she never revealed this - she has zero integrity.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Akombe the true story - her 1 yr sabbatical was ending
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 12:46:33 PM »
I thought you would write her lover in NY was about quit. You can give the whole saga any spin you wish, but the Akombe has exposed the rot that is at the IEBC. No wonder they tried to stop her from leaving the country directly after the 8/8 elections. Jubilee knew what buggage it was carrying.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 12:51:50 PM »
I thought you would write her lover in NY was about quit. You can give the whole saga any spin you wish, but the Akombe has exposed the rot that is at the IEBC. No wonder they tried to stop her from leaving the country directly after the 8/8 elections. Jubilee knew what buggage it was carrying.

The Jubilidiots are angry that Akombe escaped their dreaded killer squad.  Murkomen and that other old GEMA mafia geezer the other day even made claims that Akombe's dual citizenship was a crime.

"Why is she saying all that whilst outside the country?  Mwambie asnge hapa karibu!"  Yes so that you do what exactly?

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 06:24:13 PM »
All amusing stuff.   So, let me amuse myself for a minute.   

There are images out there of what may reasonably be taken to be authentic internal IEBC memos---from Chebukati, Chiloba, Akombe, etc.   Leaked, presumably.    Compare them with the one here.   Start with a careful comparison of the general form of the memos we know to be (or have good reason to believe are) authentic, proceed to the style and format of the "reference number" at the opening, the sloppy "paragraphing", ..., and conclude with the fact that this memo is unsigned and Chebukati has suddenly forgotten that he needs a "." after the second "W" in his name.   

Of course, it could be authentic ... maybe the guy was drunk when he wrote it.  Or maybe it's outsourcing to River Road and people working to meet tight deadlines.   Or something.

Anyways ... carry on with the entertainment.    Elections still on for next week?
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 06:49:30 PM »
Collins Ajuok writes;

"This morning, spare a thought for William Samoei arap Ruto.
He had well laid plans. Some might even say watertight plans. Everything was meant to easily fall in place. Raila was to accept another fraudulent election because he is a statesman. Uhuru was to run his last five years. Ruto was to take over in another sham election come 2022. And he calculated that 2027 would be a formality, then he would remove term limits or arrange another sham for one of his puppets. Did I say Uhuru was to run his last five years? No, that is not the gospel according to Saint Samoei! As soon as Uhuru would have been sworn in in August, Samoei foresaw himself playing the presidential role as Uhuru immediately entered lame duck phase. He considers himself the ultimate alpha male, this Samoei. His plans were to install the beacons of his impending rule step by step as Uhuru and his people watched.
But he had not reckoned with Raila's proverbial "risasi moja".

At 72, Raila realised that if he accepted the fraud and retired, there would never be another election, just arranged coronations. And all his struggles would have been in vain. So he finally decided to put his life and reputation on the line for future generations of Kenyans. Justice Maraga played a huge role here, because the other route would have unravelled even faster (story for another day).

Back to Ruto. He had been told Kikuyus will not rudisha mkono in 2022. Fine, he thought. I don't need them. With my Kalenjin base intact, I just need one big tribe (Luo or Luhya) and one not so big one (Kisii or Meru) to neutralise the influence of the side that the Kikuyus would support. But in the meantime, my puppets will continue to issue subtle threats directed at the Kikuyu about not rudishaing mkono in 2022. Arrows are not walking sticks, you know. I know they will not support me, but they would rather pray their man does not beat me. This is the Charles Taylor template. Elect the bad me because if the bad me is not in power, my followers will make life bad for you.
Then Raila, that mganga, mtu ya kitendawili, ngetet, mtu ya story refused to play ball.
Surely, this was meant to be touch and go. Damn you mganga!
Now, the longer the crisis drags, the more each of the tribes Ruto was eyeing for an alliance in 2022 gets more radicalized. His relationship with the Luo is damaged beyond repair. This one, even if Raila himself was to come present Ruto to the Luo and give one of those chanda na pete kitendawilis, this one can't work. Sometimes the Luo also tell Raila to go jump in the lake. Remember when Raila tried to defend a sanamu that some wahindi had constructed in the middle of Kisumu? Yeah, that one! Kisumu people told Raila and his muhindis to take their sanamu and go jump in the lake! Well, I am exaggerating the language here, but you get the point?

Hidden deep in this quagmire for Ruto has been one dilemma; If the Kikuyu don't support me in 2022, and I have clearly lost the Luo, is there a chance of the two combining against me? Because when the two unite (2002), it is a landslide for their side. The last few elections have basically been a contest of the three tribes, in which two unite against one (and their supporting cast of smaller tribes) to win. 2002, Kikuyu-Luo against the Kalenjin. 2007, Luo-Kalenjin against the Kikuyu. 2013, Kikuyu-Kalenjin against the Luo.
But Raila had to come in and mess up the well laid plans of 2017.

Anyway, so Ruto totally lost any remnants of respect among the Luo.

The Luhya have become so radicalized they want to secede. The Kisii have never quite warmed up to Ruto since PEV, and this Maraga-Akombe collabo just makes it worse. The Meru will most likely lead him on like an unpredictable mate, then go with the Kikuyu in 2022. The Kamba now believe Raila is sweeter that Kitui asali. The longer the election crisis drags on, the more all these tribes harden their positions. You can't even say the Kalenjin base will be intact in those five years.

First, there is the Gideon Moi problem among the Tugen. Then the restive Marakwet. The utterly uncontrollable Pokot. The unpredictable Keiyo. The rebellious Kipsigis. Trying to keep all of them happy in five years as they wait is itself a massive challenge. Even his own Nandi have their issues. There is the perceived invasion of Eldoret, a Nandi jewel, by Kikuyu-Keiyo forces that saw Nandi nationalism resurrect on the streets of Eldoret as Mandago supporters chanted war songs. The Nandi have deepseated marginalization fears, and even though they don't say it, they feel Ruto routinely looks away as this happens. The Nandi might just opt for a rabid Nandi like Mandago, who is finishing his tenure at the Governor's mansion, and may just look for greater things, while carrying the dreams of his people.
All these calculations would not have to be made if mganga had not come to spoil the party in 2017.
The result is that Ruto is degenerating into an out of control angry man. He speaks with veins protruding out of his neck, issues more threats than a helpless weaver bird does to a snake invading its nest, and generally behaves like a village bully gone rogue. Have you noticed Ruto does not take a break in between speeches to connect with the crowd like all top politicians in the world do? He picks the microphone and begins ranting non stop until he hands it over! He would like to even spew more insults, but he fears his audience may cheer but begin to have doubts of their own about his suitability. He is losing it.

And as all this goes on, I know two people who watch in horror; Mama Ngina Kenyatta and her son Muhoho. You see these two are creatures of wealth and the sustainability of wealth. They know wealth loves serenity. They know political grandstanding has never sustained wealth. They also know that there will never be bigger losers on this land than them if things go South. So obviously they don't like what Ruto has turned Uhuru into. A ranting angry man. Notice that Uhuru does not have original insults. He picks up the insults Ruto has used. Ruto says Mganga today, tomorrow Uhuru picks it. Ruto says mchawi wa kitendawili today, tomorrow Uhuru adopts it. Basically, Uhuru is an aristocrat living under the heavy peer pressure burden of a village chicken seller! In the process, he has forgotten he needs to take a brief break from this village stalker to try and talk his country back on track. Uhuru is carrying out Ruto's wishes. Ruto would rather burn everything and be president of ashes, but Uhuru hasn't realised that his aristocratic background should not defer to destructive chicken seller whims.

Meanwhile, there is Raila Odinga
Which means that there will be no
 settlement that pleases Ruto next week. Even if they force a two tribe election and the rest secede or swear in their own president, the chance of that well laid 2022 blueprint gets remote by the day. All the billions amassed for this will have to do something else. The bridges have been burnt. Alliances betrayed. Tribes radicalized.

And nothing makes Ruto angrier!"

I bet she never revealed this - she has zero integrity.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 07:59:38 PM »
I know Ruto and Raila are polarizing personas, but NASA pundits are working hard to make Ruto a boogeyman. It's good strategy - attacking Uhuru only petrifies Gema behind Ruto who now see him as a savior.

"Arap Mashamba", "Arap Mwizi", "Arap Kipindupindu"

After this election - 2017 to -22 - expect Uhuru and Kikuyus to get a complete pass - as poor Ruto gets the brunt. I wonder how many tricks are still in the book.

We're onto the Raila v Ruto finale. A full certified World Cup.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2017, 10:10:14 PM »
Ruto brought it upon himself.  He has been the meanest attacker of Raila.  Ouru just started being mean and angry when t things got tough but "mtu wa hasira" has been the hatchet man for a long time. Also, ouru has leverage, he can easily negotiate a second term for himself in exchange for something  but Ruto has no leverage to negotiate anything for himself and that is why he is correctly perceived  as the stumbling block against any kind of talk. 

I know Ruto and Raila are polarizing personas, but NASA pundits are working hard to make Ruto a boogeyman. It's good strategy - attacking Uhuru only petrifies Gema behind Ruto who now see him as a savior.

After this election - 2017 to -22 - expect Uhuru and Kikuyus to get a complete pass - as poor Ruto gets the brunt. I wonder how many tricks are still in the book.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2017, 10:40:35 PM »
Joho has been very effective in this branding and singling of Ruto. I see him as a worthy successor of the opposition mantle. If Raila steps aside. The other NASA men have nothing on Joho.

Ruto brought it upon himself.  He has been the meanest attacker of Raila.  Ouru just started being mean and angry when t things got tough but "mtu wa hasira" has been the hatchet man for a long time. Also, ouru has leverage, he can easily negotiate a second term for himself in exchange for something  but Ruto has no leverage to negotiate anything for himself and that is why he is correctly perceived  as the stumbling block against any kind of talk. 

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2017, 11:28:25 PM »

The non kale RV residents KNOW ruto very well including the kikuyu diaspora.   It's only central based kikuyu that habour misplaced romanticism towards the butcher of eldoret. 

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2017, 01:56:07 AM »
I think kikuyus know Ruto very well but they still need him. Once Ouru gets re-elected, then I cannot think of any reason why Kikuyus would need him.  Politics is all about interests.  Why would kikuyus sit around for Ruto to rule for 10 years to get it back while they can get it back sooner without Ruto. When they no longer need him, Kikuyus will get rid of Ruto to repair their tarnished image. This is why I do not understand why Ruto alienated others with such vengeance.  He really did not have to be so mean spirited to achieve his current goal.

The non kale RV residents KNOW ruto very well including the kikuyu diaspora.   It's only central based kikuyu that habour misplaced romanticism towards the butcher of eldoret.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2017, 07:13:57 AM »
After 2010 constitution - no single tribe can do it - the reality is a coalition will win in 2022 - Jubilee is a coalition of equals - why would kikuyu give up 50% in hand through Ruto - to go hunt for 50% in the push. You see Ruto doesn't sit there like Kalonzo or MaDVD waiting to be endorsed. He has worked his arse all his life - so right most of Jubilee support outside GEMA is thanks to him - if you go by the numbers in parliament & elsewhere - you can tell Ruto has added a third leg to the two-legged GEMA-RV alliance of 2013 - Ruto controls Jubilee now -  coz he owns two legs. We can go on and on...but I suspect we will be revisiting this issue until Ruto is sworn as PORK in 2022.
I think kikuyus know Ruto very well but they still need him. Once Ouru gets re-elected, then I cannot think of any reason why Kikuyus would need him.  Politics is all about interests.  Why would kikuyus sit around for Ruto to rule for 10 years to get it back while they can get it back sooner without Ruto. When they no longer need him, Kikuyus will get rid of Ruto to repair their tarnished image. This is why I do not understand why Ruto alienated others with such vengeance.  He really did not have to be so mean spirited to achieve his current goal.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2017, 07:17:25 AM »
Joho may well inherit ODM - whatever will be left of it - which won't be much - maybe Luo+mijikenda? but there are many ambitious Luo politician who will not accept that...start with Orengo...everybody knows Joho sucks up to Raila because of Luo+Luhya diaspora in Mombasa. Raila knows that. Luos knows that.  My money right now is that Luo Nation will want Orengo up there negotiating for them a deal in future coalition - there is unfinished business with Luhya & Kamba nation --where it probably Luo turn to play second fiddle - something they will find hard to do.

Joho best strategy is to figure out how to win Mijikenda - that is tough when he is not a mijikenda. He can dream of inheriting Raila mantle - but he'll discover it's not inheritable.

SO as the texas says - Joho is big hat no cattle. He has drug money but has lost Mombasa asian tycoons to Jubilee & UhuRUto will continue squeezing his balls. In short my prognosis for Joho is not good.
1) In unlikely event Raila retires (my bet is he won't) - Luo Nation will pick Orengo - south nyanza Luos will protest.
2) Joho is not running again for governorship - so Mombasa mambo yake kwisha
3) Mijikenda - will splinter - Digo kwale will go their way - Giriama their way (Kingi) - and all do not accept Joho as their leader.
Joho has been very effective in this branding and singling of Ruto. I see him as a worthy successor of the opposition mantle. If Raila steps aside. The other NASA men have nothing on Joho.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2017, 09:31:48 AM »
Pundit are you saying Raila will run for PORK in 2022? What do you see happening to NASA after nusu mkate fails to materialize?

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2017, 11:42:56 AM »
Pundit are you saying Raila will run for PORK in 2022? What do you see happening to NASA after nusu mkate fails to materialize?

NASA will not negotiate a coalition government with electoral fraudsters.  It's jubilidiots selling that duff idea

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2017, 01:04:05 PM »

NASA will not negotiate a coalition government with electoral fraudsters.  It's jubilidiots selling that duff idea

bryan this is a guess you're asserting as fact. The reality looks different in my eyes. The Machiavellian tactics NASA has applied since the annulment - and now after so much defection - screams power sharing. The minimums, the demos, the boycott. The appeal to the international community, the foreign trips, the Cartham speech.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2017, 01:59:28 PM »
Joho may well inherit ODM - whatever will be left of it - which won't be much - maybe Luo+mijikenda? but there are many ambitious Luo politician who will not accept that...start with Orengo...everybody knows Joho sucks up to Raila because of Luo+Luhya diaspora in Mombasa. Raila knows that. Luos knows that.  My money right now is that Luo Nation will want Orengo up there negotiating for them a deal in future coalition - there is unfinished business with Luhya & Kamba nation --where it probably Luo turn to play second fiddle - something they will find hard to do.

Joho best strategy is to figure out how to win Mijikenda - that is tough when he is not a mijikenda. He can dream of inheriting Raila mantle - but he'll discover it's not inheritable.

SO as the texas says - Joho is big hat no cattle. He has drug money but has lost Mombasa asian tycoons to Jubilee & UhuRUto will continue squeezing his balls. In short my prognosis for Joho is not good.
1) In unlikely event Raila retires (my bet is he won't) - Luo Nation will pick Orengo - south nyanza Luos will protest.
2) Joho is not running again for governorship - so Mombasa mambo yake kwisha
3) Mijikenda - will splinter - Digo kwale will go their way - Giriama their way (Kingi) - and all do not accept Joho as their leader.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.