Author Topic: Maraga seem to be regretting why he gave Raila a second chance  (Read 2429 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Maraga seem to be regretting why he gave Raila a second chance
« on: October 20, 2017, 02:29:19 PM »
He know realizes he was just a pawn in Raila quest for NUSU-Mkate. Raila instead of being greteful for the hail-mary -one in a million -never happened before in Africa - chance for second bite - and campaigning like crazy - has tried to abuse  the SCORK decision in endless fights with IEBC & alas! pulled out of the race!

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
Re: Maraga seem to be regretting why he gave Raila a second chance
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 03:02:30 PM »
Maraga made his decision based on emotions and trying to please Raila,After seeing the aftermath of his decision,he regrets every night.His body language during court proceedings has been very telling of late.By joining Uhuru at Uhuru park,It was a sign of making peace and abandoning anything to do with NASA,

Without Prejudice.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 03:09:22 PM »
In his naivety - he thought NASA will use the opportunity to re-organize and campaign - but now like an indolent kid - NASA wants Maraga to burn the country down if he cannot be PORK. The same regret is apparent in the foreign backers of Raila - the likes of US or UK or EU - clearly now understand the kind of monster they are dealing with. Raila has placed impossible demands at IEBC - don't work with Safaricom - don't work with Morpho - don't work with Algurair - and 100 such demands - that needed to be fulfilled in 60 days.  One minute he supports inclusion of Aukot - saying the obtier dicta decision in SCORK 2013 was no good - then next he has withdrawn and declared election null & void - based on the same advistory opinion.

Raila end-game is very clear. It been very clear. He knows he cannot win against UhuRuto. He wants Nusu-Mkate. To get there - he has to engineer political and constitutional crisis akin to 2007. Without warriors and with devolution lessening the winner-take-it-all pain - he has little leverage - exception maybe Maraga court. They already gave him first-in-africa hail mary pass and see what he has done with it - instead of taking the shot - and this time very well - he withdrawn until the goal post is brought one yard away so he won't miss.

Maraga made his decision based on emotions and trying to please Raila,After seeing the aftermath of his decision,he regrets every night.His body language during court proceedings has been very telling of late.By joining Uhuru at Uhuru park,It was a sign of making peace and abandoning anything to do with NASA,

Without Prejudice.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 03:19:41 PM »
The fact that Jubilee rigged the elections doesn't factor in,huh?  Jubilidiots kweli.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 03:21:20 PM »
Which polling station did Jubilee rig?
The fact that Jubilee rigged the elections doesn't factor in,huh?  Jubilidiots kweli.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 03:25:30 PM »

They tampered with 11k forms 34A as well as deleted the same off the servers.  Jubilee are electoral fraudsters. 

Maraga's conscience is very very clear.  He caught thieving bastards at it. 

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2017, 03:52:51 PM »
In 2007, Kibaki did not foresee the Kalenjin worriors when he stole the elections. In 2013 the stealing went seamless because the CJ was an idiot and it emboldened Ouruto.  Hubris set in and Ruto  started bragging and talking 2032.  In 2017, ouruto did not see Maraga and that is what Pundit is complaining about.  The Maraga ruling has changed the trajectory that Ouruto had carefully planned for this country and I know they think its not too late to salvage it and that is why we in NASA must remain vigilant.  Maraga therefore must stand firm.  All Maraga has to remember is that this  country does not belong to Kalenjins and Kikuyus only.  However, if Maraga forgets that, we are not dependent on him. We will not allow two arrogant childish tribalist to rule us by force. We will not submit to arap mashamba and we will secede if all fails.  I know jubilee is determined but I hava never seen so much determination on the NASA side.  We are not going back to that old rigged arrangement where the results of an election could be projected years before elections.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2017, 04:01:01 PM »
I feel your pain. It sucks.  Its like being stopped in the parking lot just as you are about to drive away with the stolen merchandise. 

Without Prejudice.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2017, 05:05:33 PM »
He know realizes he was just a pawn in Raila quest for NUSU-Mkate. Raila instead of being greteful for the hail-mary -one in a million -never happened before in Africa - chance for second bite - and campaigning like crazy - has tried to abuse  the SCORK decision in endless fights with IEBC & alas! pulled out of the race!

Here we see the Electoral Fraudsters trying to size up the Great Judge, maybe even intimidate him.... Little do they know that Maraga fears only God.  Thieving bastards are nothing to him.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2017, 08:16:12 PM »
Ruto may have outsmarted Raila in tribal alliances - by boxing Gema - but in the brinkman game he is no match for Raila Machiavelli Odinga.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2017, 09:51:11 PM »
I feel your pain. It sucks.  Its like being stopped in the parking lot just as you are about to drive away with the stolen merchandise. 

Without Prejudice.
Negro,
Your analogy just made my evening
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2017, 09:53:00 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2017, 10:46:44 PM »

Kenyans and the world may witness the chameleons change color on live HD. Jubilee will discover Maraga the Great. NASA will rehash korti bandia.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2017, 10:48:23 PM »
Maraga has balls the size of a small asteroid.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2017, 01:59:48 AM »
"Call me mkora right now in my face and see what I do to your face-kumbaff"

Here we see the Electoral Fraudsters trying to size up the Great Judge, maybe even intimidate him.... Little do they know that Maraga fears only God.  Thieving bastards are nothing to him.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2017, 06:31:25 AM »
   In Kericho, none of the seven MPs and the 47 MCAs attended the annual Mashujaa Day celebrations held at Kericho Green Stadium on Friday.   

V strange, thought this was jubilee to death zone.