Author Topic: HON OTIENDE OMOLLO CALL FOR SECESSION  (Read 2252 times)

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
HON OTIENDE OMOLLO CALL FOR SECESSION
« on: October 20, 2017, 03:30:04 PM »

The Mashujaa rally in Bondo is loud and angry.  Uhuruto will be shaking in their boots.  The Luo nation has had.  Uhuruto need to stop and think, because they brought us to this point.

Divorce now! 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: HON OTIENDE OMOLLO CALL FOR SECESSION
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 03:57:44 PM »
Empty threats. Secede already.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 04:03:25 PM »

Do not worry.  Secession is a long process and we will go there only when we need to and at our own choosing.  Spare your arrogance for people who take you seriously.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 04:29:51 PM »
When you discover Oil or Uranium - come and we negotiate. I mean where is your LEVERAGE. Nyanza the waste-land to secede and become land-locked :) :) -  Kipsitet or Sondu will become border post :)
Do not worry.  Secession is a long process and we will go there only when we need to and at our own choosing.  Spare your arrogance for people who take you seriously.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 05:01:26 PM »
You reason like a child because you put kifua first like Ruto. If you really believe that half of Kenyans living in Kenya do not have leavarage even in numbers alone then you are an idiot. However, we have more than numbers. We are integrated in all nooks and crannies of this country and the five year stint of Ruto should  not make you think you own it more than us.

When you discover Oil or Uranium - come and we negotiate. I mean where is your LEVERAGE. Nyanza the waste-land to secede and become land-locked :) :) -  Kipsitet or Sondu will become border post :)
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 05:26:30 PM »
You reason like a child because you put kifua first like Ruto. If you really believe that half of Kenyans living in Kenya do not have leavarage even in numbers alone then you are an idiot. However, we have more than numbers. We are integrated in all nooks and crannies of this country and the five year stint of Ruto should  not make you think you own it more than us.

Of course Jubilidiots know that NASA have the numbers, otherwise they needn't have bothered to rig the elections.  Their panicky campaigns prove this everyday.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2017, 06:11:37 PM »

Both Muthama and Joho received a rousing welcome in Bondo.  I think Odinga is in the process of handing over the baton.  He may not be on the ticket going forward. 

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2017, 06:19:43 PM »
Otiende Amollo seems like a bright spark.  He may be destined for bigger things.  But he should watch over his shoulder.  People like him have a very short shelf life in Kenyan politics.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2017, 06:24:08 PM »
Otiende Amollo seems like a bright spark.  He may be destined for bigger things.  But he should watch over his shoulder.  People like him have a very short shelf life in Kenyan politics.

Very true.  I think he should navigate carefully and he may just be what we need.  He wrote our beautiful constitution. 

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2017, 08:34:44 PM »

Both Muthama and Joho received a rousing welcome in Bondo. I think Odinga is in the process of handing over the baton.  He may not be on the ticket going forward.

I hope so. Joho makes the cut - he needs Raila blessing to get the full grip - and make life hard for the Ruto non-Gema takeover. For the sake of democracy - we need a fitting Raila successor - and Kalonzo, Mudavadi & Weta are just not it.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2017, 08:36:32 PM »

Very true.  I think he should navigate carefully and he may just be what we need.  He wrote our beautiful constitution.

Oh is it? Aukot and Njoki seem to hog the credit.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2017, 08:13:51 AM »

He is a better politician than orengo,Luos seem to like him,Very articulate,

Without Prejudice.