Author Topic: This bukusu boy has been haunted for no reason at all -  (Read 1207 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
This bukusu boy has been haunted for no reason at all -
« on: October 20, 2017, 04:28:10 PM »
I can feel him - in fact they even haunted my MOASS - as part of some rigging scheme. You see Chiloba didn't invent tribal politics and didn't make Raila un-electe-able. Even Maj (rtd) Oswago from Bondo - Raila's hometown- could not help Raila when he was IEBC CEO - how can this humble Bukusu young man help or impede Raila futile quest for PORK.

The CEO of IEBC power doesn't include making someone PORK - it really end with administrative paper-pushing.The real deal is out there - political players with some following making moves in the political chessboard - and some winning- some losing.

Please leave this small bukusu young man alone - and deal with UhuRuto who are deploying all arsenals they got to make baba history. The rest of us are just by-standers watching the accident called Raila happen. Don't blame us - blame WSR who just drove Uhuru's 18 wheeler truck right through Jakom's mercedes benzs.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Ezra-Chiloba-IEBC-CEO-speaks-on-his-tribulations/1056-4148532-13yhmia/index.html

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Re: This bukusu boy has been haunted for no reason at all -
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 04:58:03 PM »
The low intelligence rig failed nanii...

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 07:30:45 PM »
Poor Chiloba. At least he has the balls to give NASA the middle finger. Simply say a firm No to the bullies.

But the caveat applies. There was full disclosure and all these people knew this is a kamikaze mission. Surviving this job - as commissioner or staff - is an accolade that can be quoted in various other gigs.

Resilient - proof: I served as election officer in 2017 without quitting, disappearing or dying.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 05:44:59 AM »

The MOASS only works under very strictly rigged circumstances. With Chiloba out of the picture, MOASS is no longer feasible.

I can feel him - in fact they even haunted my MOASS - as part of some rigging scheme. You see Chiloba didn't invent tribal politics and didn't make Raila un-electe-able. Even Maj (rtd) Oswago from Bondo - Raila's hometown- could not help Raila when he was IEBC CEO - how can this humble Bukusu young man help or impede Raila futile quest for PORK.

The CEO of IEBC power doesn't include making someone PORK - it really end with administrative paper-pushing.The real deal is out there - political players with some following making moves in the political chessboard - and some winning- some losing.

Please leave this small bukusu young man alone - and deal with UhuRuto who are deploying all arsenals they got to make baba history. The rest of us are just by-standers watching the accident called Raila happen. Don't blame us - blame WSR who just drove Uhuru's 18 wheeler truck right through Jakom's mercedes benzs.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Ezra-Chiloba-IEBC-CEO-speaks-on-his-tribulations/1056-4148532-13yhmia/index.html
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 06:28:33 AM »

The MOASS only works under very strictly rigged circumstances. With Chiloba out of the picture, MOASS is no longer feasible.

I disagree.  The change in attitude indicates that the moas has been successfully uploaded into the kiems and rts.  The rig is in.