Author Topic: News of a chopper crssh  (Read 1593 times)

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
News of a chopper crssh
« on: October 21, 2017, 11:39:43 AM »
Very disturbing news that a chopper has crashed into lake Nakuru.  Five dead.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: News of a chopper crssh
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 01:47:37 PM »

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 06:32:36 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 10:22:21 PM »
The helicopter is owned by Kenyatta family or if you like by a company owned by kenyatta family. I wonder why the media is so quick to blame the pilot based on unverified information instead of seeking helicopter service records, when it was registered, Insurance records, pilots record, flying hours and also demanding all other helicopter owned by the said company to be grounded until investigations are complete.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 10:42:22 PM »
For a country blowing up billions in silly jubilee elections they should have a better response unit fully equipped.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/10/21/search-for-bodies-chopper-wreckage-in-lake-nakuru-suspended_c1656579

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2017, 07:00:13 AM »
Kenya yetu Kweli.  The government had to bring a boat from naivasha.  It's not like lake Nakuru appeared overnight.  It's been there since the days before Jesus.

Also I hear the victims including the pilot had been out clubbing and drinking until 530am.

Tabia za drunk president.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2017, 10:47:23 AM »
Where is the security apparatus matiangi has setup for Oct 26th...They should be deployed at Nakuru to assist in this tragedy/accident.
Kenya yetu Kweli.  The government had to bring a boat from naivasha.  It's not like lake Nakuru appeared overnight.  It's been there since the days before Jesus.

Also I hear the victims including the pilot had been out clubbing and drinking until 530am.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2017, 01:45:16 PM »
i36 becomes i33 following this crash.  Msando spirit is causing havoc. 

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2017, 07:11:20 PM »

8 fucking hours before anybody reached the site of the accident in that  small puddle of water?

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2017, 06:23:22 PM »
The tragedy of African youths - You spend all your youth intellect, energies and soul defending corrupt governments for some cheap imported whiskies, T-shirt handouts and some coins when the mean politicians are in good mood, then such shit happens. The incompetent government you were praising all over, shutting down everybody, is nowhere to retrieve your body. Only for your poor relatives to spend days at the site helplessly as politicians move to their usual business. And like you preached to us, we accept and move on. "Mnataka tufanye aje?"
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution