Author Topic: Akombe is killing any shred of legitimacy for 10/26/2017 mock elections  (Read 2497 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Akombe-blames-IEBC-CEO-Chiloba-for-bungled-polls/1056-4149428-10wjwva/index.html

How do you continue with this charade when an insider like Akombe is saying that there is no way it cannot be free and fair. Give it up already.  Ruto thinks that whatever votes they get on 10/26/2017 can be used as leverage of some sorts. How?
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Akombe is killing any shred of legitimacy for 10/26/2017 mock elections
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 05:28:15 PM »
Akombe sitting on tomb of information. Her media blitz from NPR, New York Times and others have inflicted maximum damage on JEBC.  Next week she will be on CNN and abc...I mean there is no way jubilee can salvage the situation.  They never saw Maranga coming and now Akombe sucker punch.....it's game over. Uhuru will more than likely call off elections on Monday or Tuesday. 

Offline Ole

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 08:28:51 PM »
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Akombe-blames-IEBC-CEO-Chiloba-for-bungled-polls/1056-4149428-10wjwva/index.html

How do you continue with this charade when an insider like Akombe is saying that there is no way it cannot be free and fair. Give it up already.  Ruto thinks that whatever votes they get on 10/26/2017 can be used as leverage of some sorts. How?
I don't get your statement.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 11:19:39 PM »
I agree. She's telling the world she was a NASA mole in the IEBC.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 11:24:25 PM »

She is merely stating what some of us had already inferred a while back.  Why are these folks so hell bent on denying people leaders of their choice?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2017, 12:02:59 AM »
You  can call Akombe NASA mole all you want (easy to say hard to prove in a court of law). NASA on the other hand can use her statements in court as  evidence.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2017, 07:02:31 AM »

How does this change the fact that the jebc is rotten?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2017, 07:21:29 AM »
She is exposing her NASA behind - that is all we are reading here.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2017, 09:32:48 AM »
This unlike you Robina, what has happened to you lately?  Evans Monari, Uhuru lawyers was always in contact with Akombe is Monari working for NASA too? How do you think SCOK will react to Akombe affidavit?
If there is one thing Akombe has accomplished is to expose JEBC fuckery to the whole world

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2017, 01:26:13 PM »
Anyone can swear affidavit, including the other commissioners, Chiloba and all those IEBC staff NASA has maligned.

You  can call Akombe NASA mole all you want (easy to say hard to prove in a court of law). NASA on the other hand can use her statements in court as  evidence.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2017, 01:48:19 PM »
Anyone can swear affidavit, including the other commissioners, Chiloba and all those IEBC staff NASA has maligned.

Abidebit or not doesn't change the fact the massive electoral fraud was committed Before, during and after the last election.  More fraud planned too.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2017, 01:48:48 PM »
We all see what we want to see patel. All the other IEBC staff can issue irresponsible statements and allege all kinds of things. Unlike Akombe they are responsible. NASA has worked tirelessly to undermine the IEBC, including branding it the JEBC, imposing demands, besmirching vice chair Connie Bucha and other commissioners and staff who won't toe resist NASA illegal demands, hounding staff like Chiloba, attacking staff in Nyanza. The list is endless.

NASA is lawless and undemocratic.

These IEBC was appointed recently following NASA demos and with their full involvement. The previous IEBC was appointed by Kibaki and Raila. We have seen suggestions from NASA that commissioners be appointed by the parties - while simultaneously claiming that commissioners are partisan. The court asked the IEBC to repeat the elections and follow the law - instead NASA acts as if it was appointed the supervisor of the repetition - complete with a list of irreducible minimums. :o

NASA wants to share power and is  simply doing it by making the elections impossible. As a NASA supporter in the previous elections, am terribly disappointed to discover they want power by hook or crook. In fact I no longer support any reforms - which is all nonsense - including changing a brand new constitution to parliamentary system - because the hypocrites who called it a government project now realize they cannot win the presidential elections.

This unlike you Robina, what has happened to you lately?  Evans Monari, Uhuru lawyers was always in contact with Akombe is Monari working for NASA too? How do you think SCOK will react to Akombe affidavit?
If there is one thing Akombe has accomplished is to expose JEBC fuckery to the whole world

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2017, 02:44:41 PM »
Thanks Robina for seeing thro these desparado quest for power without regard to any deceny or democracy.The wakora 4 fell hook,line and sink for same and like everyone else can now clearly see this was nothing but attempt at Nusu Mkate by folks without enough votes or resources to win.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2017, 06:18:00 PM »
In today's Kenya if Chiloba himself stood up and fessed up to rigging, he will be dismissed as a NASA mole.  This is the current state of affairs.  The jubilant is simply inaccessible.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2017, 06:37:40 PM »
What democracy?  The SCOK  already nullified the 8/8 elections and two of the commissioners including the Chairman is saying that the elections to be held on 10/26 cannot be free and fair.  Instead of agreeing for a new date, jubilee is trying to force an election on us.  Democracy is not just about  a bunch of people voting and others not voting.  The reason why millions of Kenyans will not be voting cannot be wished away. This is not a situation why people are not voting because they do not want to, this is a situation of people not voting because they do not have faith in the electoral process and you cannot dismiss them simply as people who do not want to vote. What kind of a democracy is it where half the voting population do not trust the voting process?

Thanks Robina for seeing thro these desparado quest for power without regard to any deceny or democracy.The wakora 4 fell hook,line and sink for same and like everyone else can now clearly see this was nothing but attempt at Nusu Mkate by folks without enough votes or resources to win.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2017, 04:14:48 PM »
Pretty grim listening.  This lady is super strong.  Uhurustan sio mchezo, hata kunywa maji for these commissioners was a lottery.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2017, 07:21:21 PM »
Nothing left of JEBC....not even pope's prayers can save that institution