Author Topic: Developing: IEBC is in Lockdown  (Read 3928 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Developing: IEBC is in Lockdown
« on: October 31, 2017, 11:38:19 AM »
Staffand Commissioners  literally under office arrest.

Baba is in possession of some damning dossier

His 3.5M was not conjured up from his rear
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
Re: Developing: IEBC is in Lockdown
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 11:42:19 AM »
If he's in possession of it why kidnap IEBC folk? I wonder how western envoys and observers are reacting, though, haven't seen any report on them yet.  ELOG refused to give their exit polls results quite early this time round.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 12:09:02 PM »
If he's in possession of it why kidnap IEBC folk? I wonder how western envoys and observers are reacting, though, haven't seen any report on them yet.  ELOG refused to give their exit polls results quite early this time round.

Heard they want some heads to roll or something.

I must repeat this is yet to be confirmed but I have it from some negroes who seldom disappoint
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline 804063

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 12:39:38 PM »
The only good Negro is the one picking cotton in Alabama. :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 01:09:44 PM »
Sure about ELOG?

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001258746/elog-releases-findings-on-repeat-presidential-election

I suspect Rao has nothing. He loves creating tension with nothing to back it up with.

That's his Modus Operandi whenever he believes he's cornered.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2017, 01:43:26 PM »

That Jebc cooked numbers to boost the votes from 3.5 million to 7.5 million is not even a debate among serious Kenyans. The ELOG report does not give numbers but clearly characrizes it as low voter turn out. The rest of your diatribe against Raila is your usual utoto.
Sure about ELOG?

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001258746/elog-releases-findings-on-repeat-presidential-election

I suspect Rao has nothing. He loves creating tension with nothing to back it up with.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2017, 02:18:29 PM »

That Jebc cooked numbers to boost the votes from 3.5 million to 7.5 million is not even a debate among serious Kenyans. The ELOG report does not give numbers but clearly characrizes it as low voter turn out. The rest of your diatribe against Raila is your usual utoto.
Sure about ELOG?

Hokay,

Keep us posted on Rao's bombshell and I'll apologize when proven wrong.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2017, 02:22:03 PM »
Desperados kweli.looking for some smoking
 gun.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2017, 03:37:12 PM »
Sure about ELOG?

They must have done that later. They were asked some days ago and they stated they did not have enough data to give an exit poll result.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2017, 04:23:42 PM »
Sure about ELOG?

I understand your opinion of Raila and share some of it.  But that should not blind us to some facts.  Without going into the reasons, I am convinced the guy likely won on August 8th.  Suppose that is proven to you beyond doubt.  Do you consider it a problem that an election was rigged against him?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2017, 05:44:57 PM »
Turns out to have been a hoax

Ok..NASWA is desperate

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2017, 06:19:28 PM »
Sure about ELOG?

I understand your opinion of Raila and share some of it.  But that should not blind us to some facts.  Without going into the reasons, I am convinced the guy likely won on August 8th.  Suppose that is proven to you beyond doubt.  Do you consider it a problem that an election was rigged against him?
I dislike, nah loath, both Rao and Uhuru as I believe neither of them are worth anything (don't get me started on Ruto).

That being said, I seriously doubt Rao won 8.8. or even came close. Believing the IEBC was so clever, so smart, so ingenious that not only did they (partially) successfully rig the elections, not a single verifiable piece of evidence has been laid on the table proving that rigging (1.4m votes!) took place, where tens of thousands were involved. Shambolic? Yeah, as usual. In my opinion, it's simply a NASA conspiracy theory with zero facts of Rao's win.

If we think just a wee bit more, I simply can't understand how anyone can expect any Kenyan government institution to be run with 100% efficiency, heck, even 70%. When Rao was PM, his very own office was practically in shambles on a daily basis (remember, he started the "step aside" BS) yet here he is, demanding from the IEBC what even he himself couldn't deliver. Perfection.

It's simply illogical to think otherwise, akin to the moon hoax or flat earth believers.

P.S. Rao was definitely rigged out in 2007.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2017, 06:21:58 PM »
Precisely. Raila win is impossible. It's improbable. All you need is an excel sheet and few minutes to spare. Uhuru has to get zero everywhere outside GEMA+Kalenjin to lose by a whisker. And Raila has to win every vote out there. Damn Implausible.
That being said, I seriously doubt Rao won 8.8. or even came close. Believing the IEBC was so clever, so smart, so ingenious that not only did they (partially) successfully rig the elections, not a single verifiable piece of evidence has been laid on the table proving that rigging (1.4m votes!) took place, where tens of thousands were involved. Shambolic? Yeah, as usual. In my opinion, it's simply a NASA conspiracy theory with zero facts of Rao's win.

If we think just a wee bit more, I simply can't understand how anyone can expect any Kenyan government institution to be run with 100% efficiency, heck, even 70%. When Rao was PM, his very own office was practically in shambles on a daily basis (remember, he started the "step aside" BS) yet here he is, demanding from the IEBC what even he himself couldn't deliver. Perfection.

It's simply illogical to think otherwise, akin to the moon hoax or flat earth believers.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2017, 06:31:59 PM »

Ok..NASWA is desperate
Just like with the "panda mbegu" biashara, Kenyans have taken to the "fake news" biashara like ducks to water. I have seen at least 10 pieces of "news" between yesterday and today that were fake. I don't know how Nigeria has a worse reputation for conning than we do.

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2017, 06:34:13 PM »
Sure about ELOG?

I dislike, nah loath, both Rao and Uhuru as I believe neither of them are worth anything (don't get me started on Ruto).

I was ready to accept that too.  But the petition was not on the basis of numbers.  Yet, even if it was, the number of missing 34As(10,000 on the declaration day) is a lot.  What do you make of that?

That aside, IEBC flat out refused to open its servers to scrutiny at the risk of contempt of court.  That is in the SCOK records.  It's been corroborated by Akombe.  It's an established fact.  You must be aware of that.  How do you level this with your claim that IEBC had nothing to hide?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2017, 06:53:24 PM »

Ok..NASWA is desperate
Just like with the "panda mbegu" biashara, Kenyans have taken to the "fake news" biashara like ducks to water. I have seen at least 10 pieces of "news" between yesterday and today that were fake. I don't know how Nigeria has a worse reputation for conning than we do.

NASWA higherups ran with this.
I don’t understand why they would generate such easily debunkable BS

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2017, 06:54:10 PM »
Sure about ELOG?

I was ready to accept that too.  But the petition was not on the basis of numbers.  Yet, even if it was, the number of missing 34As(10,000 on the declaration day) is a lot.  What do you make of that?

That aside, IEBC flat out refused to open its servers to scrutiny at the risk of contempt of court.  That is in the SCOK records.  It's been corroborated by Akombe.  It's an established fact.  You must be aware of that.  How do you level this with your claim that IEBC had nothing to hide?
In agreement with you in some points.

But the bigger picture is the shambolic operations. That's where I see the problem.

Given: the NASA presidential candidate nominations. Shambolic, took too long, etc., n'est pas? It's typical, with all our institutions and does not necessarily mean rigging.

That's how things work here. Now in 2007, rigging took place as attested by thousands who saw it happening live.

2013 & 2017? Not a single independent confirmed proof of rigging, whether from NASA or any other independent individuals (SCOK didn't see any evidence of rigging, just a mess by IEBC, a decision NASA happily lauded). If there is, please link for me.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2017, 07:16:48 PM »

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2017, 07:17:36 PM »
Sure about ELOG?

In agreement with you in some points.

But the bigger picture is the shambolic operations. That's where I see the problem.

Given: the NASA presidential candidate nominations. Shambolic, took too long, etc., n'est pas? It's typical, with all our institutions and does not necessarily mean rigging.

That's how things work here. Now in 2007, rigging took place as attested by thousands who saw it happening live.

2013 & 2017? Not a single independent confirmed proof of rigging, whether from NASA or any other independent individuals (SCOK didn't see any evidence of rigging, just a mess by IEBC, a decision NASA happily lauded). If there is, please link for me.

There were claims of rigging.  But independent is relative in that partisan environment.  I mean, if Raila claimed rigging, and provided evidence, would you really believe him or the corroborating party?  Would you temporarily ignore your view of the man, and evaluate the situation fairly?

The story of this election was in the electronic transmission.  This is the first election where ROs trooping to the National Tallying Center had been relegated to the periphery.  Whatever got electronically transmitted and received at NTC was going to determine the election.  And in that area, IEBC simply did not allow enough scrutiny to determine what actually got transmitted.  To date, we still have no idea what happened on that day with transmission.

I don't consider their stonewalling on the server order merely shambolic but actually a deliberate and concerted effort to frustrate scrutiny of those servers.  It became pretty obvious that was a red line for them and they were willing and did risk everything to prevent it.  IMO that can only mean that the result on those servers was materially different from what IEBC declared.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2017, 07:18:23 PM »

Ok..NASWA is desperate

NASWA higherups ran with this.
I don’t understand why they would generate such easily debunkable BS
If higher-ups ran with it there might be some basis for it, so lets wait and see. A possible explanation may be that they were given logs that they have since discovered to be of the same quality as those infamous logs that nearly destroyed Raila's legacy in a single shot. However, this would not explain why people thought that IEBC was under lock-down.