Author Topic: The people demand that Raila must be sworn in.  (Read 2193 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
The people demand that Raila must be sworn in.
« on: December 08, 2017, 11:08:56 PM »
We the people of Kenya having elected Raila Amolo Odinga on 8/8/17.
Whereas we did not approve of the IEBC supervised charade on 26/10/17.
Invoking Art 1 (1)(2) giving that the people may exercise their power either directly or indirectly through their DEMOCRATICALLY elected representatives.
In Invoking Art 1 (4) b that power in Kenya shall be exercised at two levels. (a)national and (b) the county.
Aware that a number of county assemblies have adopted the peoples motion to be given back to them.
We the people there wish to anoint and swear HE Raila Amolo Odinga as the people president on Dec 12th 2017_at 12.00noon at a venue to be communicated on 11/12/17.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: The people demand that Raila must be sworn in.
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 11:45:57 PM »
ooh How sweet it will be to watch the NRM faithful go marching in and the rightful prince get the crown.

939062669079916544[/tweet]][/url]

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 11:49:32 PM »
938067182411493376[/tweet]][/url]

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 05:38:16 PM »
Arrived safely and now ready to attend the swearing in on Tuesday.  The People's Republic is here.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 07:55:53 AM »
The irony is that the faulty rigging electoral laws rushed through in October have actually opened up the way to the swearing in of the People's President.

Jubilidiots are extremely thick. 

Offline Ole

• Regular
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2017, 11:59:18 PM »
There will be no swearing in. Western countries are not with baba anynore. I personally think baba has contributed a lot to this country and its time for him to support s different person.possibly younger and with fresh ideas for 2022.
The irony is that the faulty rigging electoral laws rushed through in October have actually opened up the way to the swearing in of the People's President.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2017, 04:42:56 AM »
There will be no swearing in. Western countries are not with baba anynore. I personally think baba has contributed a lot to this country and its time for him to support s different person.possibly younger and with fresh ideas for 2022.

Odinga is the voice of reason at nasa   the youngsters are radicals, jubilee would have taken by now.  The postponement points to a capitulation by jubilee.  I think they have accepted some of nasa conditions enough for the postponement to allow for consideration.

The West are just corrupt openly supporting massive electoral fraud against the Kenyan people.  They are not needed here

Offline 804063

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2017, 09:07:17 AM »

Odinga is the voice of reason at nasa   the youngsters are radicals, jubilee would have taken by now.  The postponement points to a capitulation by jubilee.  I think they have accepted some of nasa conditions enough for the postponement to allow for consideration.

The West are just corrupt openly supporting massive electoral fraud against the Kenyan people.  They are not needed here

Bryan,

Are you saying that UhuRuto are too foolish to allow another election before 2022 when they have the reigns of power vested to them by the Constitution.  I think you are much deluded if you think so.

Raila just threw in the Towel and that is why he had no guts to show his face in that "postponement Presser" by the dissenting Co-principals.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2018, 10:39:09 PM »
Raila push swearing date to 30/1/2018.....how come there is no mobilization on the ground? Orengo has gone quite, Gladys Wanga is no where to be seen and all other foot soldiers except Mig Mig.  If this does not take place on 30/1 Raila should do the honorable thing...retire quietly

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2018, 07:56:11 PM »
Raila push swearing date to 30/1/2018.....how come there is no mobilization on the ground? Orengo has gone quite, Gladys Wanga is no where to be seen and all other foot soldiers except Mig Mig.  If this does not take place on 30/1 Raila should do the honorable thing...retire quietly

Odinga is quickly being overtaken by the desires of his supporters.  Jubilee are very lucky RAO is a gentleman.  There are proper radicals inching closer to the top of the party.  Watalia machozi mengi....

Gladys has gone v quiet.  But I suspect a lot is going on in the background.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2018, 08:00:17 PM »

Bryan,

Are you saying that UhuRuto are too foolish to allow another election before 2022 when they have the reigns of power vested to them by the Constitution.  I think you are much deluded if you think so.

Raila just threw in the Towel and that is why he had no guts to show his face in that "postponement Presser" by the dissenting Co-principals.

Jubilee would never allow an election outside the timetable.  Certainly not a free and fair one.  Powers vested upon them by the constitution?  That's playing fast and loose with our beautiful constitution bwana.