Author Topic: What happened to Tuju?  (Read 2089 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
What happened to Tuju?
« on: January 11, 2018, 01:27:17 AM »
Usually people are not used and dumped that quickly. Anybody knows his whereabouts?
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: What happened to Tuju?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 01:38:11 AM »
Tuju must have been fired for incompetence, but the trait that has always showed, so you're right he was used and dumped.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 04:39:15 AM »
Incompetence? He delivered.  He gave them everything including saying things that could get his ochaa house burnt down to ashes.  What else did they want from him.  I hope he stole some serious money before he left. Rumors that he is sick make more sense.

Tuju must have been fired for incompetence, but the trait that has always showed, so you're right he was used and dumped.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 05:22:18 AM »
I think his job was that of a campaign manager so there's little to zero required of him outside campaign period. Then there's the issue of his health alluded to by Pundito.

I don't think he was dumped or anything; just plain old planned obsolescence. Uhunye seldom forgets his goons so he will get him something
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 10:10:10 AM »
Kichwa Tuju seriously bungled the Jubilee primaries. Ruto had to go run the repeat personally. He is really a flower girl, he has zero non-cosmetic value to Uhuruto.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 11:39:47 AM »
I think he has job somewhere in pangani managing Jubilee. The man is the Secretary General of the biggest party in Kenya. And after NASA boycotted election - nearly all the monies that were to be shared by political parties will go to Tuju - possibly more than 1B kshs.He probably earn more than 1M in salary before campaign funds & slush funds.

Beside that Tuju will be running party affairs - nominations and the whole shebang - he has money+power.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 05:16:28 PM »
That does not explain his disappearance. He did not fade away, he just disappeared. He even missed the "inauguration".  That is not normal no matter how hard you spin it. Iko kitu and its not good. That is not how good things happen to people in zamunda's politics. When good things happen to one, one do not disappear. You have to find another way to spin this one.

I think he has job somewhere in pangani managing Jubilee. The man is the Secretary General of the biggest party in Kenya. And after NASA boycotted election - nearly all the monies that were to be shared by political parties will go to Tuju - possibly more than 1B kshs.He probably earn more than 1M in salary before campaign funds & slush funds.

Beside that Tuju will be running party affairs - nominations and the whole shebang - he has money+power.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 05:25:18 PM »
Why would he need to appear when party activities aka political affairs ended with election of Uhuru. We are now in governing - so the center stage is Uhuru, Ruto, Cabinet Ministers,Majority Leaders(Duale & Murkomen), the two speakers, possibly the chief whips, and of course head of key parastals and key agencies.Those are the head-liners.

Tuju is in good place..before he was fished out...he was wasting away..now he has big job as sec general of Jubilee or CEO of Jubilee party. That job in my view is a big and as influential as most CSes.

That does not explain his disappearance. He did not fade away, he just disappeared. He even missed the "inauguration".  That is not normal no matter how hard you spin it. Iko kitu and its not good. That is not how good things happen to people in zamunda's politics. When good things happen to one, one do not disappear. You have to find another way to spin this one.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2018, 08:51:54 PM »

When you start spinning for Ruto you never know when to stop. Now you want to convince us that the sudden disappearance of a vocal and highly visible campaign manager is normal. You must think you are herding goats.

Why would he need to appear when party activities aka political affairs ended with election of Uhuru. We are now in governing - so the center stage is Uhuru, Ruto, Cabinet Ministers,Majority Leaders(Duale & Murkomen), the two speakers, possibly the chief whips, and of course head of key parastals and key agencies.Those are the head-liners.

Tuju is in good place..before he was fished out...he was wasting away..now he has big job as sec general of Jubilee or CEO of Jubilee party. That job in my view is a big and as influential as most CSes.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2018, 10:26:59 PM »
Usually people are not used and dumped that quickly. Anybody knows his whereabouts?
Check TZ jail....crime not sure but most likely Narcotics related

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2018, 11:29:24 AM »
Wow Pundit - I never realized what the boycott means for party finance. I think only Jubilee and ODM qualify - the former getting 80%. Not good for democracy.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2018, 05:08:25 PM »
What democracy?  Democracy went through the window a long time ago and that is why we are fighting to restore it.  You cannot have democracy without electoral justice.

Wow Pundit - I never realized what the boycott means for party finance. I think only Jubilee and ODM qualify - the former getting 80%. Not good for democracy.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2018, 06:23:25 PM »
The parliamentary party share 5% of the funds; the rest will be shared I think based on presidential votes; so all it goes to Jubilee. ODM scored an own goal. Raila has to pay the price. He know has to finance ODM activities from his or friends pockets.

if the law is followed - tuju can easily be in charge of 0.3% of our budget - which is a lot of money - and he can hired staff in every county to while time away.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2018, 07:38:39 PM »
I heard that Tuju and some Jubilee spies followed Odinga to TZ sometime in November to keep tabs on the Peoples' President.  Magufuli's nyumba kumi quickly identified the jubilidiots and promptly arrested the f@ckers.  They thought TZ was easy to spy on RAO like they had in the US a few weeks prior.

Now they are rotting away in TZ jails.  I believe this story as Tuju loves flapping his lips all over the newsrooms.  We would have already seen the idiot by now.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2018, 07:40:19 PM »

Or the idiot is rotting away in a TZ jail.....

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2018, 09:24:19 PM »
I heard that Tuju and some Jubilee spies followed Odinga to TZ sometime in November to keep tabs on the Peoples' President.  Magufuli's nyumba kumi quickly identified the jubilidiots and promptly arrested the f@ckers.  They thought TZ was easy to spy on RAO like they had in the US a few weeks prior.

Now they are rotting away in TZ jails.  I believe this story as Tuju loves flapping his lips all over the newsrooms.  We would have already seen the idiot by now.

Saw him today on TV. He had gone to put off Muranga wild fires
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2018, 03:17:03 PM »

Saw him today on TV. He had gone to put off Muranga wild fires

Amerudi sasa?  Hehehe...good on him.