Author Topic: Coolest Monkey Controversy  (Read 845 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Coolest Monkey Controversy
« on: January 11, 2018, 05:28:57 PM »
It turns out the kid at the heart of this storm is a Kenyan.  The mother has told the PC crowd to get over it.  A classic case of different categories of blacks having different sensitivities to "racism".  The motherland ones being the least bothered. 

I don't doubt racism is a problem.  But I do think black people in the west see it as a bogeyman in almost every situation they may not like.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Boy-at-the-centre-of-racial-storm-has-Kenyan-roots-/1056-4259314-13w7mph/index.html
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Coolest Monkey Controversy
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 06:51:57 PM »
Interesting.
Is it that indigenes are ignorant of racism than diaspora negroes?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 06:53:57 PM »
Black american (african american) are overly sensitive.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 07:10:08 PM »
Interesting.

The African American(and to some extent the slave descended diaspora) is almost wired from birth to be sensitive to "it".  It's different with recent African immigrants because they were not spoon-fed that stuff from one generation to another.  I am not judging, because obviously they have been mistreated and overcome a lot historically. 

It's just an interesting difference.  One of the results is the tendency to see recent African diaspora as tending to behave white or as coons.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 10:25:22 PM »
Now its just so happen the kid is Kenyan.....yep the motheris stationed somewhere in Sweden...

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 08:45:34 AM »
Interesting.

The African American(and to some extent the slave descended diaspora) is almost wired from birth to be sensitive to "it".  It's different with recent African immigrants because they were not spoon-fed that stuff from one generation to another.  I am not judging, because obviously they have been mistreated and overcome a lot historically. 

It's just an interesting difference.  One of the results is the tendency to see recent African diaspora as tending to behave white or as coons.
Makes tons of sense
Trevor Noah being biracial and from Apartheid era South Africa better appreciates it than the average negro immigrant methinks
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.