Author Topic: Robina - Like I told ya Uhuru is not planning to retire soon  (Read 1566 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Robina - Like I told ya Uhuru is not planning to retire soon
« on: January 20, 2018, 12:50:41 PM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Robina - Like I told ya Uhuru is not planning to retire soon
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 02:22:46 PM »
Yeah until a new Gema leader shows up he's the king. Looks like Chinese meritocracy model is the way to go. Kichwa would scream at this.

Murathe also announced that the party has invited a delegation from China to help strengthen its structures.

The delegation, he said, will be led by a member of the central committee of the Communist Party of China which is charged with electing presidential candidates.

He said the delegation will arrive next week and will help turn the party into the strongest in the region.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 03:08:22 PM »
It naive to imagine Uhuru will want to leave all that power and influence - and go back to sell stale milk (mursik) in brookside. Like Moi or Odinga - the Kenyatta will milk this until someone forcefully kick them out - it even possible Muhoho kenyatta will soon be thrust forward as a successor to Uhuru - he'll probably ran as Gatundu MP :) in 2022
Yeah until a new Gema leader shows up he's the king. Looks like Chinese meritocracy model is the way to go. Kichwa would scream at this.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2018, 03:50:38 PM »
Robina, why would I scream at it. That's a jubilee affair. However, just to opine, by the time Ouru leaves office, jubilee would have disintegrated anyway. It doesn't really matter either way.

Murathe also announced that the party has invited a delegation from China to help strengthen its structures.

The delegation, he said, will be led by a member of the central committee of the Communist Party of China which is charged with electing presidential candidates.

He said the delegation will arrive next week and will help turn the party into the strongest in the region.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2018, 08:32:18 PM »

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2018, 04:26:54 AM »
Stupid analogy. Even if Ruto and Moi were identical twins, they live in two completely different times and that alone is enough difference to make the expectation of the same outcome ridiculous to say the least.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2018, 01:00:40 PM »
It puzzles me how clueless Gideon pulled a 68% landslide against the Ruto-backed Chelugui. Tugen nationalism?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2018, 08:56:59 PM »
He possibly got most votes from pokots - who were supporting KANU - after Jubilee went hard on them.
It puzzles me how clueless Gideon pulled a 68% landslide against the Ruto-backed Chelugui. Tugen nationalism?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2018, 01:20:22 AM »
Pundit I told ya Munya should not step down for nobody... look where it got him now. CS EAC and Northern Corridor - basically he controls LAPSETT.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2018, 09:46:49 AM »
He is just getting it because Merus are not getting DP - and he was biggest spoiler. Smart move. But let him not imagine he will be welcomed to the party - he is not trusted - and may not be invited to feeding troughs.
Pundit I told ya Munya should not step down for nobody... look where it got him now. CS EAC and Northern Corridor - basically he controls LAPSETT.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2018, 11:55:55 AM »
Pundit & Kichwa, seeing we already have Kenyatta 2, Odinga 2 firmly in charge of supra-tribal constituencies, while Mudavadi 2, Wamalwa 2, Moi 2 have nominal influence, I wonder why you think Kenyatta 3 or Ruto 2 is far fetched. They would have a clear headstart and the only big factor is their political competence.

Pundit in your fights with Kichwa over UhuRuto you never give him the perfect analogy. Abyssinia (Ethiopia) had the Menelik and the Selassie dynasties for centuries.

Selassie I (1,2,3), Selassie II(1,2,3): 6 Selassie emperors in total.

Then they had Menelik 1 and Menelik 2