Author Topic: Is it viable for Ruto to have a Kikuyu/Mt Kenya running mate  (Read 2421 times)

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
Is it viable for Ruto to have a Kikuyu/Mt Kenya running mate
« on: January 13, 2018, 10:53:37 AM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Is it viable for Ruto to have a Kikuyu/Mt Kenya running mate
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 11:44:46 AM »
Who are these people complaining? Ruto will definitely pick mt Kenya running mate unless mt kenya want to nominate someone else.

Offline Ole

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 08:30:31 PM »
Who are these people complaining? Ruto will definitely pick mt Kenya running mate unless mt kenya want to nominate someone else.
Gema would like to nominate GM to be their next candidate.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 09:22:57 PM »

This is a pure jubilee issue which they have to deal with and of no interest to NASA.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2018, 09:38:26 AM »
Hakuna shida - although everyone and their grandmother knows GM is incapable.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2018, 09:39:17 AM »
Purely kenyan affair - you guys seceded already.
This is a pure jubilee issue which they have to deal with and of no interest to NASA.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2018, 10:59:11 AM »
Is GM the source of the wedge?? wouldn't be surprising. He's too deeply envious of Ruto.

About NASA I was amazed to see Weta setting conditions on the cabinet - sijui regional balance - for a PORK they don't recognize  8)

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2018, 03:40:10 PM »
You mean the Central Republic of Kenya?.  They cannot even put together a simple cabinet.  That's the problem when you  steal an election or an exam.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2018, 12:36:51 AM »
RV Pundit why are these Kalenjin MPs messing with Ruto?  Is it genuine dissent or another Ruto sleight of hand?

MPs defy Ruto, refuse to resign
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/01/17/mps-defy-ruto-refuse-to-resign_c1698779

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2018, 07:41:54 AM »
They want money; Uhuru has summoned them; I think it a revolt against Duale.
RV Pundit why are these Kalenjin MPs messing with Ruto?  Is it genuine dissent or another Ruto sleight of hand?

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2018, 10:55:42 AM »
For almost 70 year Kenya would have been ruled by two tribes then you put a Kikuyu to the heartbeat of the presidency?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2018, 12:35:28 PM »
Museveni is planning to rule alone for 50yrs. The queen of England been at it since 1956.
For almost 70 year Kenya would have been ruled by two tribes then you put a Kikuyu to the heartbeat of the presidency?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2018, 01:21:49 AM »
Almighty Duale dewhips the Jubilee rebels. Enyewe this Alfred Keter is kichwa ngumu!

Jubilee keen on equity, not Alfred Keter's TV noises - Duale
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/01/23/jubilee-keen-on-equity-not-alfred-keters-tv-noises-duale_c1702436

They want money; Uhuru has summoned them; I think it a revolt against Duale.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2018, 05:03:11 PM »
Please! do not even try to justify the abuse of power by African dictators like Museveni and copycats like Ouruto with the Queen of England. Such silly spinning  should be reserved for your village boys when you visit the village.  Ugandans will put a stop to Museveni very soon, and Kenyans are already in a very advanced stage of stopping the Ouruto electoral jaggernaut.  Ouru will be the last beneficiary of that electoral fraud and even he will leave in shame. Ruto can forget it and count the Billions he received from Mama Ngina as full payment for herding the Kalenjin to Ouru.  If he seriously understood how power works, he would have done the Putin/Medvedev arrangement. It is very hard for anybody to pass over the presidency even when they are really sincere, which Ouru is not and that is why is playing Gidi and Ruto like idiots.

Museveni is planning to rule alone for 50yrs. The queen of England been at it since 1956.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2018, 05:21:59 PM »
I pity you guys. It like a watching a train wreck on a very slow motion. The sooner you guys accept reality that Raila is KAPUT the better for your own healing.
Please! do not even try to justify the abuse of power by African dictators like Museveni and copycats like Ouruto with the Queen of England. Such silly spinning  should be reserved for your village boys when you visit the village.  Ugandans will put a stop to Museveni very soon, and Kenyans are already in a very advanced stage of stopping the Ouruto electoral jaggernaut.  Ouru will be the last beneficiary of that electoral fraud and even he will leave in shame. Ruto can forget it and count the Billions he received from Mama Ngina as full payment for herding the Kalenjin to Ouru.  If he seriously understood how power works, he would have done the Putin/Medvedev arrangement. It is very hard for anybody to pass over the presidency even when they are really sincere, which Ouru is not and that is why is playing Gidi and Ruto like idiots.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2018, 06:15:01 PM »
The game is up buddy, from now on its downhill. 

I pity you guys. It like a watching a train wreck on a very slow motion. The sooner you guys accept reality that Raila is KAPUT the better for your own healing.