Author Topic: 31 year old to be Austrian chancellor  (Read 2112 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
31 year old to be Austrian chancellor
« on: October 16, 2017, 08:55:48 AM »
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-41627586
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: 31 year old to be Austrian chancellor
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 01:21:46 PM »
You are talking of Ferrari ..what Kenya needs is a marshal plan to bring all pastroral communities out of 16th century to 21st century.

If jubilee was half decent government it would have made a plan to modernize  north rift valley and nep

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 01:38:21 PM »
You are talking of Ferrari ..what Kenya needs is a marshal plan to bring all pastroral communities out of 16th century to 21st century.

If jubilee was half decent government it would have made a plan to modernize  north rift valley and nep

Oh I meant it idiomatically. That economic "transformation" is covered in Vision 2030... which is basically a baby step we have to crawl through for 2 decades :(  The truth is only so much can be achieved through demos and legal/political changes. So I view chaotic democracy with scorn and suspicion given our dire predicament. Until we start using our brains we will be stuck in the dark continent for centuries or millennia to come.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 01:43:20 PM »
The dark continent is going to be even darker..do you know that the largest baby boom in Africa will retire in 20 years..most are poor and have very young families..the African needs to build 5000 coal plants ..400 nuclear power plants and 200,000 km of paved roads in 2 decades to lift herself out of poverty ..Uhuru term will end in 4 years and then sonko will take over

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 01:44:50 PM »
Global have you been to Israel - like I have - and see all those solar farms and mega plantations... you begin to understand why the Palestinians cling to the tiny place as their "original" home. Of course they don't want to move to massive desert in Egypt Sinai - for free  :D - or Saudi Arabia or Jordan - because they are too incompetent to survive there. So they cling to tiny Israel and cry apartheid - and Pundit here supports them.

Well, in Kenya it's quite the same - where folks live in congested slums - while massive desert lies in wasteland. That's huge potential - entire NFD is totally uninhabited - idle glodmine - cause thinking is taboo this hemisphere.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2017, 01:49:39 PM »
Israel gets billions from USA..plus it got all those refugees from Europe..most were merchants so they continued the craft in Israel..Kenya needs agrairian revolution..take all arable land from peasants and lease it to landlords..have the peasants working in these forms

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2017, 02:12:36 PM »
Yeah but the Jews are something else. Catch them poor anywhere - even in frozen Russia - where they excel among eskimos. Antisemitism is mostly envy. The US funds them because they dominate the government there - as policy wonks - very many professors, economists, technocrats, influencers are Jewish in the west. They are a boon not a drain or none would look twice in their direction.

Kenya we have a way to go yani. Artificial water plants are installed in Haifa & Negev live live - so many! - desert is not a problem. They run on solar & wind... and milk water from the atmosphere... you have villages & hamlets supplied cheap crystal clear water from the desert 8)8) For once you are amazed to meet beautiful desert. Most Israelis who don't travel would be shocked to discover raw desert like NFD is steaming hell itself - where even camels dehydrate to death :D Just as they are shocked to discover bombs don't drop from the sky like rain outside Israel.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2017, 08:10:30 PM »
Clearly, this was financed and coordinated by America's right wing - Bannon et al.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2017, 08:21:37 PM »
Clearly, this was financed and coordinated by America's right wing - Bannon et al.

Possible. Soros & the liberals have run out of steam. While conservatives have momentum after suffering many losses in the past. Finally EU will be reformed once the right dominates and kick out the Tusk/Junker wing - who I think are Merkel poodles.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2017, 08:48:02 PM »

Possible. Soros & the liberals have run out of steam. While conservatives have momentum after suffering many losses in the past. Finally EU will be reformed once the right dominates and kick out the Tusk/Junker wing - who I think are Merkel poodles.
Nationalists will have a very short life. Maybe two years. After that they don't have the numbers. they are reacting to a shrinking base. Brown and black people have a very fast growing population and wealth. Donald never won the elections, rather the electoral vote.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2017, 09:39:02 PM »
Parkerpen, politics doesn't work that way. Otherwise the conservatives would be extinct by now. After women, jews, blacks, etc gained suffrage. They are the status quo so they are guaranteed a vantage point. This is why they survive despite their incompetence. Change is hard, slack is nature.

A place like US - check and see conservatives have dominated the White House and Congress - far longer than the liberals. It's the same with the reformers in Kenya - always getting the short end of the stick.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2017, 10:33:38 AM »
37 year old Jacinda Arden takes over New Zealand.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/19/asia/new-zealand-election/index.html

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2017, 01:16:34 PM »
Nationalism and ethnic/racial/tribal based politics is going to get stronger given technology will continue eating into jobs which poorly educated masses relied on across the world. How this will be reversed given the neo-liberal approach where social services/welfare has been bastardised will be the sustenance of this brand of politics for the next 100 years.

Nationalists will have a very short life. Maybe two years. After that they don't have the numbers. they are reacting to a shrinking base. Brown and black people have a very fast growing population and wealth. Donald never won the elections, rather the electoral vote.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2017, 01:54:43 PM »
Yes gout. Jacinda's Labor Party actually had to take a hard right shift to win. Politics will drift far left and right - to welfare and nationalism.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2017, 10:25:51 AM »
 :lolz: :lolz:

Donald Trump 'mistook New Zealand PM for Justin Trudeau's wife'

New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern was worried she may have caused a "diplomatic incident" after reportedly claiming that Donald Trump mistook her for Justin Trudeau's wife.

Canadian leader Trudeau was supposedly making the introductions as Ardern attended her first major forum since taking office last month when Trump mixed-up the 37-year-old with the Canadian leader's partner Sophie.

At the time, it was reported that it took the President several minutes to realise his mistake.

However,  Ardern said she regretted the gossip getting out and played down the story after reporters seized on it.

She said she didn't want to "cause a diplomatic incident" and claimed some details were mangled in the retelling.

She said "a third party" at the meeting of world leaders - who she refused to name - incorrectly thought Trump had failed to identify her and she later told the anecdote to friends back in New Zealand.

Then, she said that she would be more careful when gossiping about other world leaders, in case of more leaks.

"It was a bit of a funny yarn, something I don't want to cause a diplomatic incident over... I think I should never have recounted the story," she told TVNZ.

This comes after she said she had a minor spat with Trump at a summit in Asia.

She said last week she met Donald Trump at the East Asia Summit gala dinner, when Donald Trump patted the person next to him on the shoulder and said "This lady caused a lot of upset in her country."

She told the website that she smiled and replied "Well, you know, only maybe 40 per cent!"

Then, the President repeated his comment.

In return, she shot back: "You know, no one marched when I was elected."

This appeared to refer to the fact many took to the streets to protest after Donald Trump's unexpected election win.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/20/donald-trump-mistook-new-zealand-pm-justin-trudeaus-wife/