Author Topic: The Counties Voting to not Recognize Uhuru as President...  (Read 1680 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
The Counties Voting to not Recognize Uhuru as President...
« on: November 20, 2017, 11:22:57 AM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: The Counties Voting to not Recognize Uhuru as President...
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 11:33:47 AM »
From a layman's view as we wait for detailed judgment we can see some things. The secessionust position has been validated by today's ruling in some ways. It means Uhuru can go on as president of Kenya and those counties where elections were not held can make their own decisions. This was a specific prayer in the Njue Khelef petition.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 02:57:05 PM »
From a layman's view as we wait for detailed judgment we can see some things. The secessionust position has been validated by today's ruling in some ways. It means Uhuru can go on as president of Kenya and those counties where elections were not held can make their own decisions. This was a specific prayer in the Njue Khelef petition.

Exactly.  A nullification would have united the country behind a possible free, fair and verifiable election in Feb or whenever planned.  Now secession has been validated.  Electoral justice, personal security and fulfilment of hope ar emore important that sharing a nation with the thieving bastards and their enabling infrastructure. 

I feel very bad for Maraga, the man has suffered and in the end read a "verdict" written by the mortician.

Secession on Steroids....

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 04:17:50 PM »
It is possible Maraga wrote the verdict and will now fill in the details in 21 days as the law requires. Our sympathies are with him and his colleagues.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 05:12:37 PM »
No memorable quotes about God and constitution.  No merit.  No outline of the reasoning like the last time.  The jubilant is a true hyena.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2017, 01:01:19 PM »
People Assemblies is backdoor attempt to finance NASA political activities from devolved funds. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.